Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Endocrinology Forum

Questions in the Pediatric Endocrinology forum are answered by Dr. Deanna L Aftab Guy. Topics covered include adrenal problems, diabetes insipidus, menstrual irregularities, obesity, parathyroid abnormalities, pituitary abnormalities, puberty concerns, rapid growth, rickets and bone disease, short stature, and thyroid.
our daughter shows no signs of early puberty other than an odor we happened upon. but the other day my wife said her armpit had a bad sme...
We have a referral to a pediatric endocrinologist for our 2 (almost 3) year old son. His symptoms are concerning me in the mean time and ...
Hello, I am VERY concerned about my daughter. In the last month (at 5 3/4 years old) she has developed breast buds and complained tha...
Dear Doctors, I am the mother of three beautiful girls and I am from Saudi Arabia, my eldest daughter has started her first period on her...
My 16 year old son is 5'5 (and very worried). The doctor has told us that his x-ray (wrist) shows that his growth plates are fused. Is ...
Dear Doctor, My son is 13 years old and we took him to a Hospital for bone scans. The dotor said basically said that there was nothin...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments