Pediatric Heart Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By nj2014
Our baby boy will be 5 weeks old on Tuesday. He has a large peri membranous VSD and couple small fenestrated ASD whic...
VSD
By ahmadsaleh
my wife is pregnant and we have find large VSD and (AVP is slightly small) . the Pediatrician Pediatrician said th...
By Tonilizard
I am only twelve, but I feel like I've been having heartburn for a year or two. Whenever I run or eat unhealthy foods...
By brecarmar3
Took my 14 year old for blood work and ekg today due to the fact that she came to me saying feels like her heart skip...
By spoonsha
My baby did echo when he was 2 days, and found there is a hole in his heart, and the doctor told me its pretty big an...
conchingApr 09
Marie M Gleason, M.D. Jun 03, 2009
By Janet31865 Blank
My 7 year old son has been complaining of chest pain in the upper left quadrant of his chest. Says it feels like som...
By Aazib
Dear Dr. My 4.5 months old dd has 1 moderate 5mm perimembranous outlet restrictive VSD and 2 very small apical muscul...
By Mitomomof2
My daughter is 6 years old and diagnosed with Complex I defect Mitochondrial disease. She has a history of severe GI...
By julsann81
My daughter is 4. She was born with transitional atrial-ventricular defect, with a double orifice mitral valve. Her f...
By Tonic312
Hello. Hoping you can give me some insight. I am 37 and just lost our daughter 2 months ago. At a 36 week sonogram we...
By AzrahAli
My baby has a hole in her heart.we diagnosed it when she was 17 days old and it was ASD 0.5 cm.We were asked to wait ...
By Heather7247
In process of getting heart cath and echo to Boston Children's and CHOP for 2nd opinions... but have been reading and...
By ep2021
My daughter is 5 years only and recently went for her annual physical and the doctor heard a mumur when she was lying...
By Dkiwala
Is anyone using Philip's CX50 machines for complex congenital pediatric echo studies? If so, what settings are you u...
By Damien3981
My 3 year old son was born with a 10mm VSD that went undiagnosed for his first 8 months of life. We were told it was ...
By mommy2one07
Dear Dr. Last month I noticed my son appeared to be really red in the face and looked flush. I took his pulse using a...
By Daisysaluja
Hello, My daughter is seven and half years old. she had an open heart surgery in 2007 for closure of VSD. and t...
By praveen2308
my 5 yr son has been diagnosed with mild valvular pulmonary stenosis through Echocardiography report the pulmonary va...
Jeffrey R Boris, M.D. Oct 20, 2009
By TPittman Blank
My son will turn 8 this weekend and was diagnosed last year with a bicuspid valve and enlarged aortic root. My husba...
By Heather7247
Just wondering what to expect going forward... 10 week old with 4 mom ASD and originally thought a bunch of small vsd...
This Forum's Experts
773655_tn?1340656399
Marie M Gleason, M.D.Blank
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA
773637_tn?1327450515
Jeffrey R Boris, M.D.Blank
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers