Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Heart Forum

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.
My dtrs first syncopal episode with seizure like movements was at age 4. She was ill with a fever, so docs felt it could be febrile seiz...
My son was 2 days old when a he was diagnosed with sepsis( final diagnosis-Early mortal sepsis) and a murmur. He was given TAXIM injectio...
Hi. My son is 3 years old. He has VSD since birth. He has been developing normally (95% in height, 75% in weight) and is generally health...
my daughter was born 4 days ago and weight 7.10 oz and 20 in height. everything looked and seemed fine expect the nurse said her one hea...
Me duele el pecho al lado izquierdo unas punzadas orrendas que me coje todo el ceno tengo 17 años y estoy super asusta nose que hacer!!
Hello my question concerns my 8 year old that has been having sharp pain mid sterna area for about 3 years on and off. It has been increa...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments