Aa
A
A
Close

Pediatric Heart Forum

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

121 - 140 (of 1093) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5412281 tn?1367567277
My son's echo report shows 'situs looping'-SDS, PFO, large conoventricular VSD 8mm (override aorta), large left to right shunt, 18 mmHg. He was sent home with digoxin and furoped(0.3ml) to be reviewed after 2 weeks.He lost weight ,thoug...
  Posted
With s.v.t and .w.p.w at eight months old can u better explain her condition to me please
  Posted
Dear Sir/Madam My son, now 10 years old, was born in week 35. He didn't breath at all the first 14 minutes. He had an open ductus, but that closed by itself the second day. My son is autistic, with ADHD. He cannot describe or alert of...
  Posted
My daughter is 3. When we took her to the beach, I noticed that her extremities were turning very noticeably purple when she was in and out of the water. It was about 80 degrees or higher every day, so it wasn't cold. Do you know wha...
  Posted
My son 2 month baby boy, he had a moderate size of hole in heart (VSD), please tell me its a problem or not, hole its will be close at automatically or its takes surgery. Ok if it do surgery it's a problem in futre please tell me thaking...
  Posted
My younger brother 14 years old is having a Peri-membraneous VSD and partial prolapse RCC. Doctors suggested for the open heart surgery as it is the only treatment which is given to such pateints in Pakistan and we are residents of Pa...
  Posted
ASD
my daughter of 1 month today has been diagnosed as vsd -7.2 mm ........ will it get closed with time or require any surgical intervention ..... wat i should do to care her ..
  Posted
5412281 tn?1367567277
My son was 2 days old when a he was diagnosed with sepsis( final diagnosis-Early mortal sepsis) and a murmur. He was given TAXIM injection for his sepsis for 5 days.His murmur was found out to due to Large conoventricular VSD with outlet...
  Posted
My 4 year old niece saw her pediatrician today because she's been running fever and has had loose stools for 3 days. While the Dr. was listening to her bowel sounds she noted what she thought was an aortic bruit and ordered a doppler st...
  Posted
Dear Sir, My new born (3days) baby boy diagnosed with 2mm sub aortic VSD ,after 2D echo Doctor said not to worry and told me to review after 6 months, what chances are there of getting recovering of my Baby from this, Please suggest,...
  Posted
my baby is 3 months old. she was diagnosed with these conditions. is this a seriouse condition. docter ask to come back in 3 months for another echo. do i need to get a another opinion from another docter? what are the treatments that s...
  Posted
My 7 year old daughter recently 4/27, starting complaing of chest pain. Yesterday 5/2 she seem to be in a little bit more pain the before. I have not taken her to her pediatrician only for the fact that I figured she might have strained ...
  Posted
My Daughter was diagnosed at birth with a murmur. It too turned out to be a VSD ranging in size from 5.3mm and an ASD to be about 1-2 mm. She is now 7Months with 6.0kg weight. She did not require any medication but when the echo's didn...
  Posted
I took my daughter to a function today and while she was running around and playing with the other kids (more active than even her normal active self), my sister noted her skin felt cold around her mouth and her lips had a blue coloring....
  Posted
Hi. My son is 3 years old. He has VSD since birth. He has been developing normally (95% in height, 75% in weight) and is generally healthy and active (except for a couple of respiratory infections this winter). We have done color doppler...
  Posted
my daughter was born 4 days ago and weight 7.10 oz and 20 in height. everything looked and seemed fine expect the nurse said her one heart beat within 30 secs (she took to determine heart beat per min) is higher then others. so she cons...
  Posted
Dear Sir, My baby(female) is 5 days old and her echo report is as follows: Congenital heart disease:Perimembranous VSD extension to subaortic and inlet area(5.3mm),PDA(4.0mm),Both predominently left to right shunt,ASD Secundum( 3.4mm)...
  Posted
Me duele el pecho al lado izquierdo unas punzadas orrendas que me coje todo el ceno tengo 17 años y estoy super asusta nose que hacer!!
  Posted
Hello my question concerns my 8 year old that has been having sharp pain mid sterna area for about 3 years on and off. It has been increasing in frequency and intensity.His pain appears during play ,wakes him up and does not appear to h...
  Posted
My daughter is 8 years old and has for some time now been suffering with blueness around the mouth and nose, it has been getting worse in the past few months. She has a persistent blue grey tinge around the area at night it tends to blan...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank