Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatric Heart Forum
Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.
121 - 140 (of 1093) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5412281 tn?1367567277
My son's echo report shows 'situs looping'-SDS, PFO, large conoventricular VSD 8mm (override aorta), large left to right shunt, 18 mmHg....
1 answer |
With s.v.t and .w.p.w at eight months old can u better explain her condition to me please
1 answer |
Dear Sir/Madam My son, now 10 years old, was born in week 35. He didn't breath at all the first 14 minutes. He had an open ductus, but...
1 answer |
My daughter is 3. When we took her to the beach, I noticed that her extremities were turning very noticeably purple when she was in and...
1 answer |
My son 2 month baby boy, he had a moderate size of hole in heart (VSD), please tell me its a problem or not, hole its will be close at au...
1 answer |
My younger brother 14 years old is having a Peri-membraneous VSD and partial prolapse RCC. Doctors suggested for the open heart surger...
1 answer |
ASD
my daughter of 1 month today has been diagnosed as vsd -7.2 mm ........ will it get closed with time or require any surgical intervention...
1 answer |
5412281 tn?1367567277
My son was 2 days old when a he was diagnosed with sepsis( final diagnosis-Early mortal sepsis) and a murmur. He was given TAXIM injectio...
6 answers |
My 4 year old niece saw her pediatrician today because she's been running fever and has had loose stools for 3 days. While the Dr. was l...
1 answer |
Dear Sir, My new born (3days) baby boy diagnosed with 2mm sub aortic VSD ,after 2D echo Doctor said not to worry and told me to revie...
1 answer |
my baby is 3 months old. she was diagnosed with these conditions. is this a seriouse condition. docter ask to come back in 3 months for a...
1 answer |
My 7 year old daughter recently 4/27, starting complaing of chest pain. Yesterday 5/2 she seem to be in a little bit more pain the before...
1 answer |
My Daughter was diagnosed at birth with a murmur. It too turned out to be a VSD ranging in size from 5.3mm and an ASD to be about 1-2 mm...
1 answer |
I took my daughter to a function today and while she was running around and playing with the other kids (more active than even her normal...
1 answer |
Hi. My son is 3 years old. He has VSD since birth. He has been developing normally (95% in height, 75% in weight) and is generally health...
2 answers |
my daughter was born 4 days ago and weight 7.10 oz and 20 in height. everything looked and seemed fine expect the nurse said her one hea...
2 answers |
Dear Sir, My baby(female) is 5 days old and her echo report is as follows: Congenital heart disease:Perimembranous VSD extension to su...
1 answer |
Me duele el pecho al lado izquierdo unas punzadas orrendas que me coje todo el ceno tengo 17 años y estoy super asusta nose que hacer!!
3 answers |
Hello my question concerns my 8 year old that has been having sharp pain mid sterna area for about 3 years on and off. It has been increa...
4 answers |
My daughter is 8 years old and has for some time now been suffering with blueness around the mouth and nose, it has been getting worse in...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now