Aa
A
A
Close

Pediatric Tourette Syndrome Community

WELCOME TO THE PEDIATRIC TOURETTE SYNDROME COMMUNITY: This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Pediatric Tourette: Causes, Diagnosis, Drugs and Medications, Family and Friends Issues, Living with Tourette Syndrome, Research, Risk Factors, School Issues, Symptoms, and Treatments.

21 - 40 (of 25) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son (11) has been diagnosed with ADHD, OCD and Anxiety. Most recently he has been diagnosed with Aspergers which actually explains a lot regarding interests and social issues. With stimulents (Concerta and Focalin) as well as Zolof fo...
sheljust | Last answer
my 2 yr old woke up with a fever and then the next day had excessive eye blinking. Then the hyper activity came and a whole bunch of vocal and motor tics. All the dr's told me that he as too young to have tourettes. I didn't believe t...
mimiri | Last answer
My son has a comorbid diagnosis of tourettes and aspergers and adhd. We are having issues in school since he can't stay focused. He is oppositional in behaviors too at home. The school has not wanted to add his aspergers to his MFE since...
michele223 | Last answer
My 18 monthn old son developed rapid eye blinking several months ago. I mentioned it to his pediatrician at his 15 months check up and the only thing he thought abnormal about it was the fact he stops whatever he is doing when he starts ...
arg80 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Tourette Syndrome Community Resources