Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 6011) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
reporl tell-lateral ventricles demonstrated and prominent...my baby age-7 month,
hi my daughter is 3 weeks and 3 days old up to now. after having the every feeding,she is vomiting from mouth and nasal. volume of vomi...
1 answer |
359937 tn?1220987451
For the past couple of weeks my 2 and 1/2 year old son has ben complaining about his knee hurting. He will be walking/running and just st...
5 answers | 1 comment |
if your baby is having muscle issues or there foot turns in while walking, its a huge chance they have a really rare Disability called: D...
2 answers |
I have a question about our oldest son. He's 4.5, and in the last month, he's developed this thing with his throat. He's constantly clear...
25 answers | 6 comments |
754648 tn?1233714967
Hello everyone. If anyone has a son or daughter with what my son and I affectionately call a "lucky bump" as illustrated in my profile ph...
34 answers | 1 comment |
I have a 4 month old baby girl and this weekend I noticed a bump on her head. It's about 3mm in diameter. It's hard like cartiledege or ...
80 answers | 1 comment |
Dear Readers, I really need some thoughts or ideas. My two year old son has had this foul odor and a congested nose for well over a...
23 answers | 1 comment |
1428481 tn?1340596731
I was looking at my almost 2 year old (23 months) son's hands the other day and noticed his nails on both pointer fingers are peeling. T...
5 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter is 7 days old. She was delivered via C-Section. We were discharged from hospital normally. We had to go to hospital a day lat...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Baby was large...natural delivery even though head was high, fetal distress, got stuck had fever, then Csection.but she did not cry when ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have a wonderful baby girl named Makenna. She is 10 months old. We noticed her teeth are finally cutting a few days ago. It seems like ...
26 answers |
My daughter had her first seizure in July,today (10-13-2016 she had her first neurologist appointment.She is seven and she is also being ...
1 answer |
My baby will turn 1 year old in two weeks. I'm not sure if I should continue with breast milk or should I give her whole milk. Some mom...
2 answers |
I'm the mom of a 2 year old boy who has had three enlarged lymph nodes in his neck for the past 4 months. I originally noticed them and ...
Hello.My little girl got the mmr vaccine ,the first dose at 4 years old.A week after that i noticed a lump above her collar bone just in ...
Dear Doctor my daughter is 4 years old and she was having complain of nausea and vomiting not regularly but occasionally... and her diet...
|
For a month my 8 year daughter has complained of a sharp pain in her right cheek/ jaw inside her mouth where the jaw and teeth meet...it ...
2 answers |
I have been having some anxiety over my last experience with blood draw. My 3 year old had to have a blood test and while I tried to calm...
1 answer |
Please help me!!!my 9yrs old daughter suffering throat clearing and dry cough for a almost 6-7months now sometime she frel pain in the th...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources