Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 6074) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Our daughter will be 3 at the end of July, and we've recently noticed some strange behavior with her breathing. It usually occurs when s...
5 answers | 1 comment |
My son is 5. Over 3 weeks ago he woke up vomiting terribly, chills, shaking, crying. Since he has complained of pain around his belly but...
My 20 month old daughter twirls her hands and feet while holding her breath, making an "o" facial expression. There will be days she only...
my 7.8 old daughter was diagnosed with central precocious puberty. Endo recommended us to get Lupron shots. We are really scared by looki...
19597248 tn?1510300446
My 6 year old boy ( turning 7 on Dec 20 2017) just woke up (around 1:50 am its now 2:15) to go to the bathroom. He asked me for a drink s...
1 answer |
My son just turned 9, and was just told he has a bone age of a 12 1/2 to 13 year old. He has not started puberty yet. Is there anything...
3 answers |
My son will be 15 years old next week. His pediatrician feels he should be further along in puberty (he's stage 2). He is 5'7 and weighs ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My baby only 5 days old is only taking about 45ML which is about 1.5 ounce per feed every 2 hours. It is half breast milk and half formul...
I have a question about our oldest son. He's 4.5, and in the last month, he's developed this thing with his throat. He's constantly clear...
28 answers | 7 comments |
1108194 tn?1378428122
My son has Eosinophilic Esophagitis and we just had blood work done because of his fatigue. His Anti-SS Dna test results were 419. Way ...
My son suddenly complained of pain in the abdomen one day. Antibiotics and pain meds did nithing. It stayed for 5 days and stopped. The...
Can anyone help give me more info? My baby girl started getting muscle jerks and twitches all over right at 8 months old whenever going t...
My 10 y/o son has a small patch of what I think is petecheia on the back of one shoulder and front of another one. I wasn't too concerned...
Hello, I recently blessed with a baby boy on 20th August and yesterday on 28th, I just took him hospital to check his jaundice as he s...
Hi all! I am a 16.2 year old male, and am currently roughly 5'9'' and ~150 pounds. My mother is relativley short, but my father is ~6'...
I went camping a week ago, two days or so after my trip I noticed a red spot on the side of my foot. It almost looks like a little worm. ...
Okay, so I have a daughter who is 4 now. She's really under weight but refuses to eat anything other than rice. My husband and his family...
Okay so my 3 year old had a vision screening by the local Lions organization a week ago. She was flagged as having astigmatism. Which I h...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My 7 yr old granddaughter has been to three Ophthalmologists in the last two weeks in which no one can find answers. She has sudden blur...
1 answer |
We discovered small mark, maybe the size of the end of a pen (non-pointy side). It is very neat and perfectly round. We actually thought ...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pediatrics Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers