Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 6038) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear Readers, I really need some thoughts or ideas. My two year old son has had this foul odor and a congested nose for well over a...
24 answers | 4 comments |
So my daughter has had trouble with vomiting 3-5 nights a week since she was a toddler (she is almost 11). She has been diagnosed with As...
Does your 7 year old daughter have lots of sexual thoughts? Unfortunately our low income neighborhood has messed up the young kids. My ...
3 answers |
285684 tn?1331521601
My son is 22 months old. 1 year ago he could say mama, dada, and bite. Now all he can say is a long drawn out mom, bi for bite and baw fo...
5 answers |
5 months old white bumb on scrotum My son has 2white like pimples . It is right on the middle where there seems to be a line of skin ...
My son saw the doctor and tested negetive for strep, mono, and Influenza A and B. His throat hurts and He has red spots on the back of ...
Mostly when sleeping or watching TV. Any advice on ways to make him stop?
Last night my 6 year old daughter complained with her left arm hurting. She was just sitting in the car at the time and had not previous...
My 2 year old daughter has enlarged ovaries, one larger then the other, stimulated uterus, breast tissue and a bone age of 3 1/2. She ha...
1 answer |
I have head lice, which im treating with nix, and my mom combs out my hair with a lice comb every other day, and i dry comb it with the s...
I noticed that my 2 1/2 year old son is growing new nails on several of his fingers. He has not hurt himself in any way. Old nails are co...
9 answers |
I have a question about our oldest son. He's 4.5, and in the last month, he's developed this thing with his throat. He's constantly clear...
27 answers | 6 comments |
754648 tn?1233714967
Hello everyone. If anyone has a son or daughter with what my son and I affectionately call a "lucky bump" as illustrated in my profile ph...
35 answers | 1 comment |
1616072 tn?1298768079
Ever since my daughter was 3 years old she has been c/o sever hand and foot pain mostly at night and sometimes during the day. She is 5 y...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I'm the mom of a 2 year old boy who has had three enlarged lymph nodes in his neck for the past 4 months. I originally noticed them and ...
1 answer |
Hey everyone... My 2.5 year old son was complaining of pain on the back of his neck and skull tonight. He had trouble falling sleep. He's...
Hello. For a number of years now my daughter has suffered from bouts of nausea. In April 2016 the problem became persistent and for the...
My 6 year old developed facial tics 3 weeks after he received the Chicken Pox Vaccine (in August 2007). The tics started out as simple e...
8 answers |
A friend of mine has some weird problem where she has two different nails growing on her pinky finger. One is growing right below the oth...
I am wondering if a two year old who has no repetitive or obsessive behaviors and who understands how to correctly play can be diagnosed ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources