Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 5972) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey all, my son (6yo) has come up in a rash all up both his forearms and some on his neck. Did the glass test and that's fine and he's no...
Dear Readers, I really need some thoughts or ideas. My two year old son has had this foul odor and a congested nose for well over a...
22 answers |
290018 tn?1240369468
Okay I know this might sound a little strange but my husband and I have noticed that our son who is 3 seems to have a much smaller penis ...
9 answers |
My daughter has been complaining of leg pain on and off for about two weeks now. Yesterday it brought her to tears and again today. Eve...
78 answers |
My son will be 15 years old next week. His pediatrician feels he should be further along in puberty (he's stage 2). He is 5'7 and weighs ...
4 answers |
754648 tn?1233714967
Hello everyone. If anyone has a son or daughter with what my son and I affectionately call a "lucky bump" as illustrated in my profile ph...
30 answers |
My 32 month old has been followed by a pediatrician for short stature (~5th percentile) and a persistent open fontanelle for the past 8 m...
I noticed that my 2 1/2 year old son is growing new nails on several of his fingers. He has not hurt himself in any way. Old nails are co...
8 answers |
My child is 6, took him for a regular check up and was told he was +1.00 in both eyes. He had been wearing his glasses for a few months n...
1 answer |
ello, I am very worried about my 4 month old son. I took him to our doctor for the first time a week ago. My doctor was concerned about t...
Hi, My 4 years old son complains that something (he calls it little pain) is always in his fingers and toes, however, he also experience...
32 answers |
My 3 year old little girl has been throwing up every night at the same time for the last 12 nights. She also has really bad watery diarrh...
20 answers | 2 comments |
6886003 tn?1457234722
My son is almost 2 and hado strep throat and the a severe rash. My question is how to prevent scarring. He is biracial and scars easily a...
I have a question about our oldest son. He's 4.5, and in the last month, he's developed this thing with his throat. He's constantly clear...
22 answers | 3 comments |
My 6 yr old son had an abscess on his right forearm between the elbow and wrist in middle which was 13mmx7mm . After 4 weeks , one day...
My baby of 2year and 2 months old after 2 year vaccination we found a lump on same place. After one month we showing regularly to doctor ...
12518439 tn?1446860692
My son is almost 8 months and still gets up 2-4 times a night for a bottle. Has anyone tried the let your child cry themselves to sleep f...
1 answer |
12518439 tn?1446860692
My son is almost 8 months and still gets up 2-4 times a night for a bottle. Has anyone tried the let your child cry themselves to sleep f...
My younger sister, who is 14, somewhat frequently will drop to her knees, groan and clutch her head, and is completely unresponsive. It s...
1 answer |
Hello. My name is Eni. My nephew, five years old, swallowed a coin. But,it's been 10 days since. We asked our family doctor,but he said ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources