Pediatrics Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By vruizmeneses
I am currently pregnant and my due date is scheduled for November 24 2015. My sister is getting married in Mexico De...
By Casensmom
My son is 16 months old, has never slept through the night, and for the past 6 months has been rolling his eyes in an...
By Tvdm
My 3 year old child has repeatedly swollen lips - no injury and allergy testing via blood and brick test negative, al...
By sunny2k15
Hi My 6 year old boy goes to school and lately he has been vomiting on bus quite often (1-2 times /week). We stop...
margypopsJun 21
By ansiliitm
5 month old boy.Started with a fever and as the temperature increases he got fits with shivering. Then it started to ...
By missy6201980 Blank
Baby was large...natural delivery even though head was high, fetal distress, got stuck had fever, then Csection.but s...
By jhon197 Blank
hi i have a 11 year old son he is very normal and active and heathy but he has a rather small penis it is about 1/2 a...
By Future_Doc_Adrienne
What disease presents as heterochromium iridum and limited range of motion in the right arm in children age 6 weeks t...
zarazaraJun 11
By Jaggerbenjamin
My 5 year old grandson still has a rather large soft spot on the top of his head. Is this normal or something we shou...
By HSa1
dear dr,i want to ask that my baby 3rd day of life today,his ammonia level is 98..and all other lab findings are now ...
By vijatus2
Dear Sir/Madam This is regarding my daughter who is 12 years old. We as parents met our family doctor (Gyna) when sh...
By Kailey47
Hi, My 8 yr old daughter has a complex history that started in her first year. She had lots of issues with breastf...
By Agpop
What's the diagnosis for a 5 wk male with a pyloric muscle thickness of 5 mm & a pyloric length of 18 mm with a potas...
By Agpop
What's the diagnosis for a 4-wk old boy has hyperdynamic contractility with the 4 extremity blood pressure: left upp...
By ethmama
i have a five year old boy who was born with a normal penis.he was circumcised at the seventh day and was normal unti...
By Agpop
Max is admitted via accident & emergency with a cold, cough and not taking his feeds. There's a 2- day history of co...
By teschbaby2
I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. He was diagnosed with ToF with absent pulmonary valve syndrome. My q...
8541403_tn?1409428980
phiaaaMay 28
By phiaaa
Hi. Has any mommas had their sons diagnosed with hurried p3nis syndrome? Was wondering if it's a serious problem or ...
By arkiephyl
I also took the "little white pill". My son was born in 1974. Everything that I seem to read on here says it only af...
By manojreva
my one and half years female baby diaganosed fronto insular gliosis... what are the main consequences of this disorder
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank