Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 5994) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For a month my 8 year daughter has complained of a sharp pain in her right cheek/ jaw inside her mouth where the jaw and teeth meet...it ...
1 answer |
Hi, My 4 years old son complains that something (he calls it little pain) is always in his fingers and toes, however, he also experience...
33 answers | 2 comments |
1428481 tn?1340596731
I was looking at my almost 2 year old (23 months) son's hands the other day and noticed his nails on both pointer fingers are peeling. T...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi ladies! I need help on getting medicine for my baby's cough since Tylenol ain't really working and does anybody know about vitamins wi...
1 answer |
I have a 4 month old baby girl and this weekend I noticed a bump on her head. It's about 3mm in diameter. It's hard like cartiledege or ...
82 answers |
754648 tn?1233714967
Hello everyone. If anyone has a son or daughter with what my son and I affectionately call a "lucky bump" as illustrated in my profile ph...
31 answers |
I have a question about our oldest son. He's 4.5, and in the last month, he's developed this thing with his throat. He's constantly clear...
22 answers | 5 comments |
Hey I need some advise. My daughter is 3 and over 9 months ago she fell at the swimming pool and hit her head!back VERY hard off the tile...
1 answer |
Dr. Deshmukh, my wife is 30yrs of age, recently we got a urine test. report shows- WBC-0-1/hpf ...
My 6 year old daughter has always had a very low tolerance to the heat. For example, when she is active in the heat she gets flushed imm...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter was diagnosed to have idiopathic precocious puberty, based on 'advanced' bone maturation (given that blood tests and MRI resu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My son experiences burning feet constantly, It's like thier on fire and when he plays Lacrosse he is miserable and it dominates his mind....
1 answer |
My 5 yr old son had this itch on his penis for almost 3 wks the doc gave him some anti itch med for the itch but apprently the itch has c...
5 answers |
My baby started waking up with puffy eyes last May when she was about 5.5 mo old. It got much worse to where she would wake up and the ey...
1 answer |
18948503 tn?1470156141
My daughter is 7, and she has always been healthy. Lately she has been having frequent nosebleeds, she had them daily for a week and a ha...
For the past 5 mornings, my 9 month old daughter has woken up with alarming red circles under her eyes. In the same place as a typical d...
16 answers |
I recently took an excedrin pill for a headache and i want to know since im breastfeeding if it is safe for my baby because it has aspi...
Hi everyone, my son is 5.5 yr and has hypospadias - don't need surgery, and micropenis about 3 cm - don't grow from birth. Little broth...
My new born daughter is drunk bad water at time of delivery and doctors are admited from 4 days than what should I need to do
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources