Aa
A
A
Close

Pediatrics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

21 - 40 (of 5913) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, My baby is 6 day old on 4 day she has suffered from fever & doctor has recommended 8 drops of Taxim O twice for 5 day, now her temperature is fine however is having a long sleeps for hours & hours. Even some we have forcefully wake ...
Zxy717 | Posted
My son has had episodes of recurrent, intermittent vomiting going back 5-6 months. He will vomit 1-3 times a day for 3-7 days in a row, and then be totally fine for weeks, until the cycle repeats. When he is ill, he is a little less e...
CanadianMama | Last answer
Okay so this may be long but i have no where else to go it feels the doctors are ignoring me and i know something is really wrong with my son. My son is 16 months and Thursday he started developing a low grade fever i chopped it up t...
ShantalP | Posted
Hello I am writing about my 8-yr-old daughter who has been complaining almost daily now since January about what she calls a "ticklish feeling in her forehead". I initially dismissed her complaints thinking she had a headache from being...
jaxirwin | Last answer
I'm 15.5 year old boy and 61.65 inches tall with a bone age of 13.5 how much more will I grow? My dad is 5 11 and mom 5 4, I'm a bit chubby if that help, I play a lot of sports also.
Patrick1117 | Posted
My 9 year old son has a small arachnoid cyst. He has been diagnosed with ADHD, Dyslexia, processing delays and touretts. Could the cyst be the cause of these diagnoses?
Lizetzkidz | Last answer
My son is 11 and has 1/2 inch penis that he is embarrased about and my 14 year old was born with a huge penis, so of course my younger is insecure and embarrased. He is scared of sleep overs and camping out in case others see him in his...
angiezxm | Last answer
I am 14 and my penis is just a little bit over 1 inch flaccid and a little bit over 3 inches erect. Is this normal? I think it's too small for my age and I am worried. I have a lot of hair where my pubic bone is and some on my testicles.
MaysTeran | Last answer
Im so worried about my 23month old, she only understands basic instructions like sit and stand, anything more complex like 'go get your shoes' she doesnt understand. She also doesnt point, she leads me by had to whatever she wants. if yo...
Junmu | Posted
Okay recently I've gotten married moved in to our first home with my 3 kids from a previous relationship. Their father has never been apart of their life. And has had another baby. I have a 6 year old daughter, 5 year old son, 4 year ...
Sammm518 | Posted
My 7 year old daughter has been sick on and off for the last 3.5 years. It's almost identical symptoms every time except it is gradually getting worse. She starts with high fever that averages about 104.5 for about 24-48 hours, then she...
NikkiM1985 | Last answer
This past week we've done a lot of swimming in a chlorinated pool. The other night I noticed on my seven-year-old son upper arm what felt like a rash. But when I look at it there's nothing there but I can run my finger over it I feel th...
Sandradee774 | Last answer
My son is five months old and is having recurrent fever every ten days since he was three and a half months, it started the day after getting the dpt + opv vaccine. We did all required blood tests during each episode, they all showed e...
Helpppz | Posted
Does anyone think pollution could cause this ?
rainbows4you | Last answer
does anyone know if my child has non allergic rhinitis how do I get rid of it ?
rainbows4you | Posted
My daughter,aged 14, has had her Haemangioma since she was a baby. It hasn't changed in size. It is on the right side of her torso, quite big, and sometimes painful as the awkwardness of where it is. Does she need surgery, or any other m...
ForeverExpanding | Posted
Hello, My son is 6 years old. Yesterday we noticed a red line in his stool after using the restroom. Any idea what this could mean? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
helpmeplease876 | Last answer
Actually our parents are arranging marriage,, I also like her . But the problem arise when I came to know his own brother who was my school mate .. and I know he has feminine/gay character and always talk like girl .. that's really upset...
xadiac | Last answer
Hello, I have a baby girl 16 months. we did some blood test yeasterday just to check her because we never had any test for her. Except when she was born. She is normal and well but im worried about the results. She was abit sick with...
john85 | Last answer
i have a 7yr old son who has an extremely small penis sometimes there seems like there is nothin there. he is slightly over weight and he is quite big for his age. i feel like he has too much skin round his penis.i have took him to the d...
pammie200 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...