Pediatrics Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
1768088_tn?1409091415
By Jenny_jones
My 10 year old 74lb daughter was diagnosed with Severe ADHD at 4... Started treating right before she turned 5. She h...
jemma116Aug 26
By CS06
My daughter has ALWAYS been small, even had a pediatrician in her first year concerned about it enough that we had to...
jemma116Aug 26
jemma116Aug 26
By rainy123456
my son is constipated since 16 days after birth. i m a working women so he needs formula milk. he does not poop witho...
By jondyalec
pregnant 3 months after taking Rivavirin. I did 12 weeks rather than the full year of doses. What the the chances of ...
adgalJul 08, 2012
margypopsJul 08, 2012
margypopsJul 08, 2012
By agoody Blank
Should I take my 2 yr old to the doctor when her eye is swollen due to a mosquito bite
By roopas
My daughter just turned 2 years old. About two weeks ago, a strange rash began on her knee. It has since progressed: ...
guy7hsimAug 17
JD1963Apr 13
By SewinKy
My daughter was diagnosed with hypohydrosis / anhydrosis. it's Spring, which in Kentucky quickly turns to Summer. ...
krahulAug 17
Reddy123Jul 09
margypopsAug 22, 2012
gargankushAug 22, 2012
Hossein_KaramiFeb 24, 2008
By Hossein_Karami Blank
My 2 year old son suddenly stopped walking. He was walking normally in the morning and had his breakfast then we he t...
By ravi86ranjan
What does gram positive cocci in pairs and chains seen, gram negative bacilli seen, pus cells - 25 hpf & eli cells-...
By krigneyhurst
My son was place on Vyvanse and Clonidine about 8 months ago and the Vyvanse was not working for his ADHD. They switc...
By Kaumudisjoshi
My 8 yrs old son is suffering from firal fever ( max 100.5 degree F) and cough ,cold. he has severe pain in his legs ...
By storm2011 Blank
I really need to know the answer to this question, and everyone I talk to at her pediatrician's offices starts acting...
JennkcollinsApr 17, 2013
By Mlc41 Blank
I have a 5 year old and 3 year that has been vomiting off and on for 2 weeks. My daughter would vomit for a day, be ...
By rainy123456
my son does not poop when he was 3 weeks old. now he was 4 month old. still now he does not poop. we done a x-ray. x-...
By jhon197 Blank
hi i have a 11 year old son he is very normal and active and heathy but he has a rather small penis it is about 1/2 a...
By dsinha
My son is 6 weeks old, recently I gone through one website, where it was mentioned that Pentaxim Painless vaccine is ...
By amit235
My Child is growing with Epilepsy & no milestone;his age will be 4-Year next month.We are giving Occupational Threapy...
By auntie_923
Is there a resource for parents with new cleft lip and palate to reach out to parents who have been through the chall...
By lisahummel5
My son has small bumps that appear on his elbows and the front and back of his knees. Any idea what it is?
By surman77
Dear Sir/Madam, My daughter is 8 yrs old and she is neurologically and emotionally very sensitive child.She has been...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank