Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
41 - 60 (of 6062) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Mostly when sleeping or watching TV. Any advice on ways to make him stop?
Last night my 6 year old daughter complained with her left arm hurting. She was just sitting in the car at the time and had not previous...
My 2 year old daughter has enlarged ovaries, one larger then the other, stimulated uterus, breast tissue and a bone age of 3 1/2. She ha...
1 answer |
I noticed that my 2 1/2 year old son is growing new nails on several of his fingers. He has not hurt himself in any way. Old nails are co...
9 answers |
754648 tn?1233714967
Hello everyone. If anyone has a son or daughter with what my son and I affectionately call a "lucky bump" as illustrated in my profile ph...
35 answers | 1 comment |
1616072 tn?1298768079
Ever since my daughter was 3 years old she has been c/o sever hand and foot pain mostly at night and sometimes during the day. She is 5 y...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I'm the mom of a 2 year old boy who has had three enlarged lymph nodes in his neck for the past 4 months. I originally noticed them and ...
1 answer |
Hey everyone... My 2.5 year old son was complaining of pain on the back of his neck and skull tonight. He had trouble falling sleep. He's...
My 6 year old developed facial tics 3 weeks after he received the Chicken Pox Vaccine (in August 2007). The tics started out as simple e...
8 answers |
A friend of mine has some weird problem where she has two different nails growing on her pinky finger. One is growing right below the oth...
I am wondering if a two year old who has no repetitive or obsessive behaviors and who understands how to correctly play can be diagnosed ...
1 answer |
He started by having pain in the left abdomen, and motrin helped slightly. Then, while the pain disappeared from that area after a couple...
1 answer |
I really need some advice about my 4 yr old.... Let me start off by saying she is one tough little girl and not a complainer by any means...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I brought my 2 year old to the doctor, I thought he might have a urinary tract infection. He took a strip urine test but I didn't have a ...
My son got his hands on some Super Glue and got a very large area of his hair covered in it. So now it is matted down and his hair is stu...
2 answers |
999780 tn?1263675571
I have a 3 year old son who has suffered from constipation since he was about 6 months old.That is when he had to go onto formula because...
8 answers |
My daughter has been sick off and on for over a year. Always testing negative for strep and mono. Last three months she has become worse...
18 answers | 1 comment |
One of our twin sons has been sick for a couple days with running nose, drainage, and fever. After his fever kept spiking the pediatricia...
1 answer |
He's had crossed eyes from birth, and at first we believed it would go away (our doctor said so). But when they didn't at 6 months, we to...
1 answer |
I have a 6years old dauthter have been notices that when she pull off her pant there is odour cuming out from her pant, please I dont kn...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources