Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
41 - 60 (of 6078) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So my 13 year old son complained about 2 weeks ago that when he only saw thru his right eye, his vision was blurred when reading things. ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Dear Readers, I really need some thoughts or ideas. My two year old son has had this foul odor and a congested nose for well over a...
26 answers | 4 comments |
My son is sixteen months old. In the past six months he has been constantly sick and on a series of steroids and antibiotics. He has a...
Hello. For a number of years now my daughter has suffered from bouts of nausea. In April 2016 the problem became persistent and for the...
2 answers |
YYK
My son experienced myositis twice in six months. Rapid flu test was negative. Strep throat positive. CK enzyme is high. They said it is v...
Hi everyone, I'm hopinh someone out ther has some kind of info. for me. My 4.5 year old has been sick for the past mo...
1 answer |
I have head lice, which im treating with nix, and my mom combs out my hair with a lice comb every other day, and i dry comb it with the s...
1 answer |
4833242 tn?1359864548
Took grandson to doc hes four months old he is not circumsized the doc pull the skin all the way back and told us to pull it back a few t...
1 answer |
My daughter is 7 days old. She was delivered via C-Section. We were discharged from hospital normally. We had to go to hospital a day lat...
10 answers | 3 comments |
My 8 year old has intermittent testicular pain for a few days. Pain is moderate, describes as "tight". Urine was clear. Ultrasound comple...
My 12 year old female has had intermittent ache mid- and upper-thoracic region on the right side. The ache has been present for the past...
I have a 9year old niece who grew up with one side of her labia majora unusually swollen. Just last night she bled in her undies and s...
1 answer |
One week ago my 6 yr old son and i visited another towns city park. After spending some time playing on various newer equipment, he clim...
1 answer |
My 5 yr old son has had multiple episodes where the tip of his tongue is severely itching. We have gone to several pediatric drs, an ENT,...
6 answers | 1 comment |
So my daughter has had trouble with vomiting 3-5 nights a week since she was a toddler (she is almost 11). She has been diagnosed with As...
Does your 7 year old daughter have lots of sexual thoughts? Unfortunately our low income neighborhood has messed up the young kids. My ...
3 answers |
285684 tn?1331521601
My son is 22 months old. 1 year ago he could say mama, dada, and bite. Now all he can say is a long drawn out mom, bi for bite and baw fo...
5 answers |
5 months old white bumb on scrotum My son has 2white like pimples . It is right on the middle where there seems to be a line of skin ...
My son saw the doctor and tested negetive for strep, mono, and Influenza A and B. His throat hurts and He has red spots on the back of ...
Mostly when sleeping or watching TV. Any advice on ways to make him stop?
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pediatrics Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers