Pediatrics Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Laura31rJun 10
Laura31rJun 10
cici201392Nov 18, 2013
alice345Dec 27, 2012
margypopsDec 03, 2012
By ksmith2222 Blank
My 3 year old little girl has been throwing up every night at the same time for the last 12 nights. She also has real...
6886003 tn?1457234722
By louella13
My son is almost 2 and hado strep throat and the a severe rash. My question is how to prevent scarring. He is biracia...
By rashminm
My 6 yr old son had an abscess on his right forearm between the elbow and wrist in middle which was 13mmx7mm . Aft...
By manuboy22
My baby of 2year and 2 months old after 2 year vaccination we found a lump on same place. After one month we showing ...
12518439 tn?1446860692
By Randiilynne
My son is almost 8 months and still gets up 2-4 times a night for a bottle. Has anyone tried the let your child cry t...
12518439 tn?1446860692
By Randiilynne
My son is almost 8 months and still gets up 2-4 times a night for a bottle. Has anyone tried the let your child cry t...
By IrohaColor
My younger sister, who is 14, somewhat frequently will drop to her knees, groan and clutch her head, and is completel...
By esoeni
Hello. My name is Eni. My nephew, five years old, swallowed a coin. But,it's been 10 days since. We asked our family...
Momo928May 30
NicknamedNewNov 28, 2011
Melissa1990Feb 18, 2008
ozarkJan 09, 2008
By woriedmom1234 Blank
My daughter is 15 years old. She came home from school yeaterday complaining of severe pain in her left side, just be...
By clukasjohnston
what is rosies my 1 year old newphew has it
By manuboy22
Hi, My 2 years old baby has Lump after vaccination at right leg from last 01 month. As per Doctor this lump is Ina...
By waylien Blank
I'm a 15 year old, 5'9 female, weighing 120 pounds. For months now I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, especial...
By Rainbows3232
My daughter started developing a breast bud when she was 7 years old. It was very small so the pediatrician told me i...
By LeeLee0081
What could the reason be for my daughter's discomfort. For the last few months she has been complaining of UTI like p...
By TiborD
My son - 7 years old - started complaining about "funny" feelings in his forehead, top of his nose, top of his finger...
By Pneillp
My little boy has the following happen to him whenever he does not eat anything with sodium in it for a while (Drs sa...
By cataleyamummy
Okay my question is that how come my baby who is 16months don't eat as much?
By Nadiakhalil
My daughter is 21 months old. She had vomiting and diarrhea started 4 days ago. Now the vomiting and diarrhea has sub...
By mommylovesyou21
My son has been sick with a fever and upset stomach with a lil red throat hes only 4 and today he complained about hi...
By Amhfcs
My 13 yo son has tingling (like goosebumps) down his left side. Starting in his face and continuing down his arm and ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources