Aa
A
A
Close

Pediatrics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

41 - 60 (of 5913) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter of 3 started no appetite lastweek..she play and very active but drink lots of water than food...what must i do?
Zonzo1 | Last answer
I have a 3 year old boy who was double bounced last month on the trampoline. He wasn't able to walk for a day and his knee would give out for days after the incident. He keeps having reinjuries to where he can't run or falls when runni...
beau14 | Last answer
my son is 6 months old, and does not imitate facial expressions or sounds. he has been cooing since he was 2 months, and babbles mamamamama and sometimes a b or p sound. but i keep reading that even as newborns if you make faces they wil...
Friv | Last answer
my son is 15yrs, he recently noticed a small nodule/lump like thing may be around a groundnut size under his left nipple. Its not visible externally, pains slightly when pressed, but its just few days and find it to have doubled but its ...
hvmdc | Last answer
Hello I have a daughter 11 months old and son 7 years old with different mothers. I lived with both and my children and daughter's mother. Saturday night 9/26/2015 my daughter was on the living room floor and got a hold of laundry deterg...
trinitylove | Posted
Before I get started I want to tell you that I'm a (now fourteen) year old girl who is underweight, and healthy. The muscle fascuilations or whatever you call them, have been with me since May of 2014. The only significance to that day w...
Maddie91101 | Last answer
I know it not just me, but I certainly feel like I am the only mom dealing with a kid having a rough start with kindergarten. My 5 year old does have Speech and OT developmental delays that we have always provided additional support out ...
My three month-old son was circumsized at 3 weeks of age. His foreskin has remained uneven - plenty left on one side and tight on the other. Is this normal?  Will it even out as the penis grows with age? Or should we be concerned?  I am ...
jennymaxgirl | Last answer
At 6 weeks my son suddenly got a red mark on his nose, it looks like a broken blood vessel or strawberry birthmark. It's got bigger and redder. Soon after that appeared on the inside of his nostril where the red mark is started to swell....
232528 | Posted
hi I had a small mass 4 month ago and I went to the doctor just to make sure that I do not have something bad. he told me that I have to make an ultrasound and it sowed I have 2 cm abscess. then he made a drainage with using cloxacillin...
HananSA | Posted
My son is now 13 years old. A babysitter finally admitted to me, yesterday, that while my my son was ~6 months old, he was electrocuted for 3-5 minutes. Apparently he fell onto a set of hobbiest train tracks that the sitter had s...
Nightmode | Last answer
My 6 month old baby was born with grey/bluefish eyes that started getting brownish with a little green in them but also has a blue ring around the iris,the ring is like a shadow that more obvious on the top part of the iris and the left ...
Happyamel | Posted
My daughter, who is turning 12 next week, was treated for precocious puberty with Lupron. Now that she finished treatment, I'm not getting any info on what to expect. We went to the endo when she was 8 because she had a bit of pubic hair...
pb143 | Last answer
15355056_tn?1440037254
I have a 4 year old who has autistic "meltdowns/tantrums" as secondary to Joubert Syndrome and a very large arachnoid cyst, in which they had to place a VP shunt when he was 11 months old to relieve pressure on his left hemisphere. His p...
NatalieRise | Last answer
My 6 year old developed facial tics 3 weeks after he received the Chicken Pox Vaccine (in August 2007). The tics started out as simple eye tics, but now involve head/neck movement. They came out of nowhere and have gotten worse. We ar...
Tracey111 | Last answer
My son started complaining about some pain from his private area especially after peeing. Figuring probably a uti we go to the doctor. At the doctors we noticed he has little brown spots speckled on his penis. The doctor couldn't offe...
nattiematt | Last answer
My daughter has developed a rash on both her legs and feet, but I have been unable to correctly identify it. It looks similar to something in between ring worm and hives. It itches her and is starting to swell. I noticed them this mornin...
KaylaCook | Last answer
Hello , My son is 9 months old and since past week we have noticed that he is having Myoclonic jerks. We reported it to our pediatric and he has suggested EEG and also mentioned that Fever might cause this . Last week he was sick and...
mrvcky | Posted
Is there any antidose for piroxicam?
Sarmad97 | Last answer
Around July 12th my daughter got a couple red bumps on her neck and back, then on the 15th we went on vacation and left our cats in the house when we came back the house was taken over by fleas and she got a handful of bites on her. The ...
b_elle86 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources