Pediatrics Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By rehanliaqat
My son age is 21 months, he born as a pre-term. at the time of his birth i found buldging in his inguinal area. i too...
By Mountainclimber202
So I just took my son for blood work. He is 12 months old. He has had a runny nose on and off for his entire life. We...
By vraha
We moved to a new country two months back , and from the last 20 days to one month i observe that my 6 yr old daughte...
beck1313Jul 02, 2015
Kome_LikaMar 07, 2015
connam06Feb 24, 2015
connam06Feb 24, 2015
By Kome_Lika Blank
I have a wonderful baby girl named Makenna. She is 10 months old. We noticed her teeth are finally cutting a few days...
By KatieRuLue
My son has been vomiting mostly at night (though did while eating breakfast once as well) and having diarrhea sporadi...
By Yocheved24
Hello, my baby is 8 weeks old and he didnt poop for 9 days already. He is breastfeeding, no fever, stomach is soft...
By Nichollexx
My two and a half year old has a temperature of 37.7-38 degrees Celsius every day (100-104 degrees Fahrenheit) for a...
mnytkrFeb 05
margypopsJan 19, 2011
mamavanaedanJan 19, 2011
margypopsJan 18, 2011
mamavanaedanJan 17, 2011
By mamavanaedan Blank
sometimes i see red eye in my son's eyes. like in a photograph. but it's in real life. i have never seen that with an...
By 1234__
Hi my children 3 and 10 months are very restless sleepers moving around the bed/cot never can look like they are comf...
By KJZLJ
Hello, My 5 year old has been waking up in the middle of the night crying saying she was dizzy, and had a head ache....
By newdaddy2016
Hi we just had our 9 week old vaccinated against Rotavirus the other day and he now has a stuffy nose and a cough....
By ar01yan
Hi Doctor, I am Deepak , my baby had Omphalocele minor problem. Baby DOB : 14/11/15 He went through an surgery ...
piulyJul 15, 2015
JudiFeliSep 26, 2013
specialmomMay 07, 2012
margypopsMay 06, 2012
MomofkbaMay 06, 2012
By NickieD Blank
Hi. I have an 11yr old daughter, she has always walked on her tip toes, but I am starting to worry about it. Whenever...
By psmith123
Well i am 28 and my height is 5'2 my brother is 30 and 5'1 and my sister is 26 and she is 5'3. My mum is 5'0 and my ...
By Islasmomma
Hi, I have a 4 month old and all day she has been crying and very fussy. Very unlike her. And I've noticed about and ...
16762959 tn?1451260650
By Jessica_Martin
My daughter came back from her Fathers a few days ago, and I noticed red spots around the corner of her mouth. I was ...
AnnieBrookeDec 23, 2015
By Shadley21 Blank
My 5 year old son complains that his lower back hurts when he has to poop. His stools float and are light brown in co...
AnnieBrookeDec 23, 2015
By itzmeow Blank
Hello dear reader i have a question and im freaking out my daughter is 4 years old and it has been a weeks now she ha...
RbkingDec 19, 2015
By Rbking Blank
I noticed my son started having blue episodes and over a period of 2 weeks they became so often and long in duration ...
Alexis1197Dec 17, 2015
LyleaoneillDec 14, 2015
By Lyleaoneill Blank
You son was just diagnosed with pneumonia but consistently complains that his feet hurt. He's on antibiotics and all...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources