Pediatrics Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By ConnorSmith
I self harmed and I've never done it before and I don't know what I was thinking. I promised myself I'd never do it a...
rcrivelliMar 26
ChuckS999May 07, 2013
By storm2011 Blank
I really need to know the answer to this question, and everyone I talk to at her pediatrician's offices starts acting...
By Brisygrl01
My 13 year old daughter has started soiling her underwear almost daily and I don’t just mean a little. The first time...
By EestiGuuurl
I dropped a wooden clipboard (with the metal part on top) onto my foot (accidentally of course) yesterday evening, at...
By angpietrang
A Pediatrician I bill for shows an instructional video on how to use the aerosol machine. Does that qualify to bill ...
By dottymay
My two yr. old granddaughter has suddenly had her eyes rolling in the back of her head ], it;s very disturbing to see...
By Jesathome
My 7 year old has a temp of 96.6 and she's complaining of headache and a little bit of belly pain. Her head and neck ...
milkman11Mar 12
jemma116Nov 14, 2013
By mbrock145 Blank
Any fresh ideas on this difficult diagnosis? My four year old daughter suddenly stopped eating about two to two and...
By xiomara24
How many ml of deltuss dmx I can give to my baby of 22 pounds¿ about 3 month ago the pediatrian gave him deltuss but ...
laokssMar 21
KapilshahJan 28
shazza_64Aug 10, 2013
allyk100Dec 26, 2012
riojas05Sep 17, 2012
By Atlanta_mom Blank
Hi, My 4 years old son complains that something (he calls it little pain) is always in his fingers and toes, however...
By pavithrakiran
Hi . My 9 months old baby not feeling hungry.. he has got into thumb sucking from few days . I tried to feed him veri...
By s427910j
what causes numbness in your hand and arms when waking up in the morning in a 5 year old
Kris987Mar 19
margypopsMar 18
margypopsMar 18
By Kris987
My son keeps having blackouts. 2-3 times a week. Even if he does not black out, he seems dazed. We have done an ...
Arielb71Mar 18
margypopsMar 18
By Arielb71
My daughter just turned two last week. A couple days ago she was fine them I took her to To the store and all of a su...
margypopsMar 18
By dedo89
my son is 7 years old he's been having persistent diarrhea for the past three and a half weeks and he's been vomiting...
margypopsMar 18
By ross67
Hi. My 8 year old son has huge tonsils. Most of the time he's healthy, but this winter he has had strep 3 times. Afte...
margypopsMar 18
Arielb71Mar 17
By zhandra8829
Hello, My 8 month-old baby has been diagnosed with chicken pox on Saturday, the doctor told me the blisters in his...
By Jessicaplus3
My 8 month old daughter can't roll over from back to belly, when she is on her belly she can't balance herself s...
By Minjamn
My almost 6 year old started 2 weeks ago with fever only in the evening and at night. She had one for two days and th...
By Ranjumk
My daughter started her periods when she was 9.9yrs her height was 146cms and her bone age was little over 11 yrs. S...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank