Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
81 - 100 (of 6009) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17972018 tn?1461923145
hi this is mahesh, my 27 months old nepthew is not able to hold head on neck continuously and properly, and he is not able to open his ey...
Hi. About two months ago my 11 year old boy complained of finger tip pain (his right middle finger tip). He can not recalled if he jamm...
My daughter was diagnosed with Waldmanns disease last year which is a protein losing enteropathy. Her blood protein levels are constantly...
My son did not weep at the time of delivery. Now he is 5.5 months old and does not notice at all when we make any noise. His audiometry, ...
1 answer |
My 4 day old baby boy had his heel prick test yesterday. 30 seconds after the test he became unresponsive for around 10 seconds. It was v...
my daughter was misdiagnosed as a baby with von willebrandts disease now ten years later she doesnt have this she has always had bad nose...
1 answer |
i have a 7yr old son who has an extremely small penis sometimes there seems like there is nothin there. he is slightly over weight and he...
14 answers |
doctor , recently in past 3 4 days my daughter was advised ASO + in one lab , and next day in another lab it is -ve , please help to g...
Hello Doc, My 9 months old kid is having light fever and is prescribed with Cephalexin 125 mg, Deriphyllin syrup and one antipyretic (...
Hello I have a 6.5 year old boy who has suddenly developed some strange movements. He started with doing a head nod to the side and that ...
I'm 17 years old. When I was a baby I had Pityriasis Rosea. You are only suppose have it once, but I had it twice. Two years ago I got it...
My 14 month old woke up with a swollen left side of his face and mouth so swollen he couldn't smile or close his eye all the way could it...
My daughter, who is turning 12 next week, was treated for precocious puberty with Lupron. Now that she finished treatment, I'm not gettin...
10 answers |
My stepson is 9 1/2 years old and has a mountain of health issues. I have tried to discuss it with his mother, but she brushes me off an...
My daughter have ben complaining about joint pains and also along with it is her burping problem.The urine test result showed she got som...
5 answers |
Hello everyone . New to this forum but looking for help with my sons skin About a month ago my 2 yrs old son got dry leather like skin f...
what are these spots on my son?
1 answer |
Hi This is Anantha, My child was diagnosed with a perimembranous VSD of 2.5 mm size. Now he is 4 weeks old, and getting tired within 10...
15215913 tn?1439189198
ok it seems to be that she has hard time going she stiffens up n screams n crys her belly gets hard as a rock like too if u touch it she ...
It is now Saturday, my daughter was diagnosed with strep throat Wednesday night and started amoxicillin in the urgent care, Friday aftern...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources