Aa
A
A
Close

Pediatrics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

101 - 120 (of 5913) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
13794030_tn?1431512057
Dear Dr. David Tinkelman, My son is just 11 years old and he was suffering from cough and cold since last one and half month. The nearest doctor told that it is allergic problem and not to worry at all. Yesterday when I went for chest...
Dr_Bhattacharya | Posted
Why is it more dangerous for adult than child for tonsillectomy
Maudeyfrickett | Posted
I'm a 15 year old, 5'9 female, weighing 120 pounds. For months now I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, especially recently. It is super hard to stay awake during school and even harder to wake up on the morning- let alone actually ...
waylien | Posted
1897345_tn?1374269455
My son is ten months old and when I feed his food that's thick or solid or anything he will throw up like it is lodged in his throat he is gaging then throws up his formula then the food stuck in his throat I've tried puffs eggs crust...
cng18 | Posted
It's been over two weeks and my three year old keeps throwing up 1 to 2 times a day and has very loose stool. We've been to the er 3 times for iv's and they have done tests but nothing is showing up. I getting really worried cause he's l...
ziggy94608 | Last answer
Hi! I am writing a book and would like a little background knowledge about pediatric residency. I know that pediatricians usually have a 3-year residency. But the only information I can find online is about residency in a hospital settin...
authorgirl78 | Last answer
My baby keeps pulling and scraching his ear. He is 5 months and I have been told it could be cause of teething.. how do u know if it is an ear infection or not??
Ria_George14 | Last answer
My 7 year old has had fevers every week (for 1-2 days) for the last month as high as 102. We took him to the doctors two weeks ago and they took a chest x-ray to see if it could be pneumonia. The chest x-ray was negative, we were told ...
tiacoelho | Last answer
Hello there, So to start, I'll simply lay this out by stating that I've been feeling quite down recently due to the fact that it seems that I haven't been growing. For what seems to be now 3 or so years, I feel that I've been stuck at...
Superfueled | Last answer
My 2 years baby girl cant walk after sever fever before one month. now her fever is gone but she still cannt walk. she was 12 months when she was started to walk fro the first time. we took her to the GP he says nothing serious it is com...
Hona2013 | Last answer
My daughter is one year old and only weighs 13.5 lbs. She has been labeled as "failing to thrive." So far, tests haven't come up with anything but a slightly elevated platelet count of 455 (although her pediatrician said that her resul...
krubia | Last answer
Hi my son is 11 yrs old he had diarrea all day yesterday and this morning while getting ready for school he informs me that he is spitting up blood, so I check it out, it is bright red blood and mucus, he has done it several times alread...
Jessnbryan | Last answer
Hi i'm looking for some info on polythemia. I know there are different types but if you've had any abnormal complete blood count results. Family history of gout and peptic ulcers with polythemia and age at diagnosis info would be grea...
Mumsyof2 | Posted
Four-month-old male presents to ER with a four day history of cough and congestion. He has been eating less formula , but mother reports he is taking four ounces of electrolyte solution every three hours
Agpop | Last answer
Max is admitted via accident & emergency with a cold, cough and not taking his feeds. There's a 2- day history of coryzal symptoms, dyspnoea, & tachypnoea.
Agpop | Last answer
what is the difference between Flovent & Salbutamol?
Jennipoo73 | Last answer
My baby has always had an increased body temperature when he sleeps but now as a toddler it gets so high that it awakens him sometimes. His temperature raises over 101 degrees@ night while sleeping & I keep our room very cool, around 68 ...
brandilea125 | Posted
I'm 13 years old and my penis size is only 3.5- 4 inches (erected) while my penis is not erected it is only 2 inches is that normal? or it is not normal.? please respect my question and please answer it.
mend19 | Last answer
My 3 year old son has been getting recurring fever from last 5 months.The fever comes with chill rises high upto 103 and lasts almost 7 days. The fever goes with crocin.He is all fine for about 15-25 days and then again the fever comes....
poojatalwar | Last answer
My son has had diarrhea several times daily for the past month. It all started with a 105. After blood tests, urinalysis, chest x-rays, and RSV/Flu tests he was diagnosed with FUO (fever of unknown origin) and hospitalized for dehydratio...
AshRae84 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources