Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
101 - 120 (of 5981) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay recently I've gotten married moved in to our first home with my 3 kids from a previous relationship. Their father has never been apa...
My 7 year old daughter has been sick on and off for the last 3.5 years. It's almost identical symptoms every time except it is gradually...
1 answer |
This past week we've done a lot of swimming in a chlorinated pool. The other night I noticed on my seven-year-old son upper arm what fel...
2 answers |
My 4 1/2 yr old son has had lower right leg pain on & off now for about a year. It always seems to happen at night. It used to happen cou...
7 answers |
My son is five months old and is having recurrent fever every ten days since he was three and a half months, it started the day after get...
Does anyone think pollution could cause this ?
1 answer |
does anyone know if my child has non allergic rhinitis how do I get rid of it ?
My daughter,aged 14, has had her Haemangioma since she was a baby. It hasn't changed in size. It is on the right side of her torso, quite...
Hello, My son is 6 years old. Yesterday we noticed a red line in his stool after using the restroom. Any idea what this could mean? An...
1 answer |
Actually our parents are arranging marriage,, I also like her . But the problem arise when I came to know his own brother who was my scho...
1 answer |
Hello, I have a baby girl 16 months. we did some blood test yeasterday just to check her because we never had any test for her. Excep...
1 answer |
My daughter of 3 started no appetite lastweek..she play and very active but drink lots of water than food...what must i do?
2 answers |
I have a 3 year old boy who was double bounced last month on the trampoline. He wasn't able to walk for a day and his knee would give ou...
3 answers |
my son is 6 months old, and does not imitate facial expressions or sounds. he has been cooing since he was 2 months, and babbles mamamama...
3 answers |
my son is 15yrs, he recently noticed a small nodule/lump like thing may be around a groundnut size under his left nipple. Its not visible...
2 answers |
Hello I have a daughter 11 months old and son 7 years old with different mothers. I lived with both and my children and daughter's mother...
Before I get started I want to tell you that I'm a (now fourteen) year old girl who is underweight, and healthy. The muscle fascuilations...
3 answers |
I know it not just me, but I certainly feel like I am the only mom dealing with a kid having a rough start with kindergarten. My 5 year o...
My three month-old son was circumsized at 3 weeks of age. His foreskin has remained uneven - plenty left on one side and tight on the oth...
2 answers |
At 6 weeks my son suddenly got a red mark on his nose, it looks like a broken blood vessel or strawberry birthmark. It's got bigger and r...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank