Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
101 - 120 (of 5995) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi we just had our 9 week old vaccinated against Rotavirus the other day and he now has a stuffy nose and a cough. I am trying to fig...
Hi Doctor, I am Deepak , my baby had Omphalocele minor problem. Baby DOB : 14/11/15 He went through an surgery on 27/11/15 . After ...
Hi. I have an 11yr old daughter, she has always walked on her tip toes, but I am starting to worry about it. Whenever she is barefoot, or...
20 answers |
Well i am 28 and my height is 5'2 my brother is 30 and 5'1 and my sister is 26 and she is 5'3. My mum is 5'0 and my dad is 5'6.. I have...
Hi, I have a 4 month old and all day she has been crying and very fussy. Very unlike her. And I've noticed about and hour or two ago her ...
1 answer |
16762959 tn?1451260650
My daughter came back from her Fathers a few days ago, and I noticed red spots around the corner of her mouth. I was not entirely concern...
My 5 year old son complains that his lower back hurts when he has to poop. His stools float and are light brown in color. He plays fine u...
1 answer |
Hello dear reader i have a question and im freaking out my daughter is 4 years old and it has been a weeks now she has this bad smell in ...
1 answer |
I noticed my son started having blue episodes and over a period of 2 weeks they became so often and long in duration I called an ambulanc...
1 answer |
You son was just diagnosed with pneumonia but consistently complains that his feet hurt. He's on antibiotics and all and drinking well. ...
2 answers |
Hi, My baby is 6 day old on 4 day she has suffered from fever & doctor has recommended 8 drops of Taxim O twice for 5 day, now her tempe...
My son has had episodes of recurrent, intermittent vomiting going back 5-6 months. He will vomit 1-3 times a day for 3-7 days in a row, ...
6 answers |
Okay so this may be long but i have no where else to go it feels the doctors are ignoring me and i know something is really wrong with my...
I'm 15.5 year old boy and 61.65 inches tall with a bone age of 13.5 how much more will I grow? My dad is 5 11 and mom 5 4, I'm a bit ch...
My son is 6 week old having problem in breathing at night, and also having cough.
3 answers |
My 9 year old son has a small arachnoid cyst. He has been diagnosed with ADHD, Dyslexia, processing delays and touretts. Could the cyst...
3 answers |
My son is 11 and has 1/2 inch penis that he is embarrased about and my 14 year old was born with a huge penis, so of course my younger is...
4 answers |
I am 14 and my penis is just a little bit over 1 inch flaccid and a little bit over 3 inches erect. Is this normal? I think it's too smal...
1 answer |
Im so worried about my 23month old, she only understands basic instructions like sit and stand, anything more complex like 'go get your s...
Okay recently I've gotten married moved in to our first home with my 3 kids from a previous relationship. Their father has never been apa...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources