Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
101 - 120 (of 6011) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi This is Anantha, My child was diagnosed with a perimembranous VSD of 2.5 mm size. Now he is 4 weeks old, and getting tired within 10...
15215913 tn?1439189198
ok it seems to be that she has hard time going she stiffens up n screams n crys her belly gets hard as a rock like too if u touch it she ...
It is now Saturday, my daughter was diagnosed with strep throat Wednesday night and started amoxicillin in the urgent care, Friday aftern...
8 answers |
My daughter is 2.5 years old and already showing some puberty signs. Breast buds, odor from arm pits, and her bone age is 6.5 years old....
My Baby is now 8 months old. Since being born he has had no appetite really, and suffered from reflux. I ended up giving up directly brea...
28 answers |
Only a picture would do it justice but not sure how to post it. My son is potty trained but on this particular day was fine and then jus...
2 answers |
1616072 tn?1298768079
Ever since my daughter was 3 years old she has been c/o sever hand and foot pain mostly at night and sometimes during the day. She is 5 y...
7 answers | 2 comments |
We live an hour away from my Ex daughter in law. And my son lives 2000 miles from all of us. So she lets us get the grandson every two we...
17339543 tn?1455973137
My two months old baby has mild cough. What can I give
My son age is 21 months, he born as a pre-term. at the time of his birth i found buldging in his inguinal area. i took him to the surgen ...
So I just took my son for blood work. He is 12 months old. He has had a runny nose on and off for his entire life. We checked for allergi...
We moved to a new country two months back , and from the last 20 days to one month i observe that my 6 yr old daughter keeps her fists cl...
My son has been vomiting mostly at night (though did while eating breakfast once as well) and having diarrhea sporadically now for almost...
Hello, my baby is 8 weeks old and he didnt poop for 9 days already. He is breastfeeding, no fever, stomach is soft, no vomiting. He ...
1 answer |
My two and a half year old has a temperature of 37.7-38 degrees Celsius every day (100-104 degrees Fahrenheit) for at least the last fou...
1 answer |
sometimes i see red eye in my son's eyes. like in a photograph. but it's in real life. i have never seen that with anybody else. is this ...
6 answers |
Hi my children 3 and 10 months are very restless sleepers moving around the bed/cot never can look like they are comfy resulting in very ...
Hello, My 5 year old has been waking up in the middle of the night crying saying she was dizzy, and had a head ache. She showed me the ...
1 answer |
Hi we just had our 9 week old vaccinated against Rotavirus the other day and he now has a stuffy nose and a cough. I am trying to fig...
Hi Doctor, I am Deepak , my baby had Omphalocele minor problem. Baby DOB : 14/11/15 He went through an surgery on 27/11/15 . After ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources