Pediatrics Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
PinkMamaGirlJul 24, 2015
By dasart13 Blank
Hi. So this isn't exactly pregnancy related, but I figured other moms might know. I am also choosing to post this in ...
By PinkMamaGirl Blank
My 2 year old had heat exhaustion yesterday. By the time we realized it wasn't a flu and was something very different...
3804392 tn?1404423458
By snagar Blank
for past few days i am feeling a pain in the back of the heel. Its not on the heel but back of the foot a little up....
AnnieBrookeJul 18, 2015
By CourtneyVV Blank
My 4 month old son still wakes up 2 times every night to eat. He also stirs around constantly throughout the night. T...
By Edithmets Blank
Hello people. My daughter is 12weeks old nd she can stool up 4-7times a day. Jt woundering if its normal nd if this ...
12182312 tn?1427687556
By kelle619 Blank
Hi guys. My son has scalp foliculitis off and on. He now has a pretty bad case. Does anyone have any remedies, or pre...
By hms1030 Blank
I feel like my 8 m.o. son's ped is not listening or not giving correct information. He had bloodwork drawn and resul...
By padmaarjun Blank
Madam My son 7 days (9.7.15)old has biliburin level 13.2.when blood test was taken on 5th july level was 14.so he un...
By Freakles19 Blank
my 9 year old has had a, at highest, fever of 103°F off and on for the last four days. when should i take him to the ...
By Freakles19 Blank
my 9 has had a at highest fever of 103°F off and on for four days. when should i take him to the hospital?
Metis2025Jul 02, 2015
margypopsJan 05, 2013
StoneyGirlJan 03, 2013
margypopsDec 16, 2012
mags0619Dec 16, 2012
By ryrykev Blank
My 5 yr old son has had multiple episodes where the tip of his tongue is severely itching. We have gone to several pe...
By vruizmeneses Blank
I am currently pregnant and my due date is scheduled for November 24 2015. My sister is getting married in Mexico De...
By Casensmom Blank
My son is 16 months old, has never slept through the night, and for the past 6 months has been rolling his eyes in an...
By Tvdm Blank
My 3 year old child has repeatedly swollen lips - no injury and allergy testing via blood and brick test negative, al...
By sunny2k15 Blank
Hi My 6 year old boy goes to school and lately he has been vomiting on bus quite often (1-2 times /week). We stop...
margypopsJun 21, 2015
By ansiliitm Blank
5 month old boy.Started with a fever and as the temperature increases he got fits with shivering. Then it started to ...
LaurajacobJun 18, 2015
By missy6201980 Blank
Baby was large...natural delivery even though head was high, fetal distress, got stuck had fever, then Csection.but s...
By Future_Doc_Adrienne Blank
What disease presents as heterochromium iridum and limited range of motion in the right arm in children age 6 weeks t...
zarazaraJun 11, 2015
By Jaggerbenjamin Blank
My 5 year old grandson still has a rather large soft spot on the top of his head. Is this normal or something we shou...
By HSa1 Blank
dear dr,i want to ask that my baby 3rd day of life today,his ammonia level is 98..and all other lab findings are now ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources