Pediatrics Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
margypopsMar 18
By dedo89 Blank
my son is 7 years old he's been having persistent diarrhea for the past three and a half weeks and he's been vomiting...
margypopsMar 18
By ross67 Blank
Hi. My 8 year old son has huge tonsils. Most of the time he's healthy, but this winter he has had strep 3 times. Afte...
margypopsMar 18
Arielb71Mar 17
By zhandra8829 Blank
Hello, My 8 month-old baby has been diagnosed with chicken pox on Saturday, the doctor told me the blisters in his...
By Jessicaplus3 Blank
My 8 month old daughter can't roll over from back to belly, when she is on her belly she can't balance herself s...
By Minjamn Blank
My almost 6 year old started 2 weeks ago with fever only in the evening and at night. She had one for two days and th...
By Ranjumk Blank
My daughter started her periods when she was 9.9yrs her height was 146cms and her bone age was little over 11 yrs. S...
7171901_tn?1396211843
By newmommyDPF Blank
my daughter is 1month and 12 days . I use avent bottles and she uses 4oz nipple size 1. problem is she ***** the nipp...
By Devotedmum Blank
due to my little boy breaking his arm, he had to have full body xrays, they found a healed fracture to his proximal t...
By Aliout Blank
My 7yr old daughter is 64 pounds & about 48inches tall, how can I help her slim down? She has a bit of a belly and I...
By cazzie14 Blank
My son is nearly 3 for the past month hes had a horrible smell coming from his mouth/nose area. ive took him to the d...
By debashree103 Blank
Hi ALL, I am really concern because my 5 yr old daughter is having high temp (104) very often . Normally it starts w...
By Mlc41 Blank
My almost 10 year old daughter has been home from school for 2 days. She complains of a tummy ache, backache, headac...
By mnunley Blank
Please help. Looking for a pediatric endocrinologist who is willing to listen and take us seriously. My 14 yo daugh...
By BarbaraNj Blank
My friend's 4 1/2 year old daughter suddenly is experiencing a barky cough (only while awake...says she feels "When I...
kbkpostFeb 24, 2009
MOMOFALLBOYSAug 07, 2008
margypopsJul 29, 2008
By Lida72 Blank
Hi - This rash started ~ 6 months ago with small spots on baby's chin and some times on his eye. Petiatrician sa...
By arsangeta Blank
My 8 month old niece has unstable neck. What is the reason for that? We also have physiotherapy when she is about 3-...
jemma116Feb 15
By banker9 Blank
My son is 3 months old,and his fontanelle size is approximately 0.5x0.5cm .May be closed earlier than usual .I'm af...
jemma116Feb 15
By p1954 Blank
My nephew is considering giving his child a zinc supplement for a few months as his 9 yo old son is developing a bad ...
jemma116Feb 15
By nbw07 Blank
've noticed for the last few weeks that my son, who just turned 6 last month, has lost weight. His underwear and pant...
MarkB77Feb 15
By MarkB77 Blank
Hi, My 4 years old daughter has almost one month red patches symetrically localized under both knees. Originally It ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank