Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
141 - 160 (of 5982) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi guys. My son has scalp foliculitis off and on. He now has a pretty bad case. Does anyone have any remedies, or prescriptions that have...
I feel like my 8 m.o. son's ped is not listening or not giving correct information. He had bloodwork drawn and results as follows (we be...
Madam My son 7 days (9.7.15)old has biliburin level 13.2.when blood test was taken on 5th july level was 14.so he undergone phototreat a...
my 9 year old has had a, at highest, fever of 103°F off and on for the last four days. when should i take him to the hospital?
my 9 has had a at highest fever of 103°F off and on for four days. when should i take him to the hospital?
My 5 yr old son has had multiple episodes where the tip of his tongue is severely itching. We have gone to several pediatric drs, an ENT,...
6 answers |
I am currently pregnant and my due date is scheduled for November 24 2015. My sister is getting married in Mexico December 26 2015. Is i...
My son is 16 months old, has never slept through the night, and for the past 6 months has been rolling his eyes in an odd manner. He had ...
My 3 year old child has repeatedly swollen lips - no injury and allergy testing via blood and brick test negative, also dry lips are not ...
Hi My 6 year old boy goes to school and lately he has been vomiting on bus quite often (1-2 times /week). We stopped giving him break...
5 month old boy.Started with a fever and as the temperature increases he got fits with shivering. Then it started to form some red rashes...
1 answer |
Baby was large...natural delivery even though head was high, fetal distress, got stuck had fever, then Csection.but she did not cry when ...
1 answer |
What disease presents as heterochromium iridum and limited range of motion in the right arm in children age 6 weeks to 2 years? I believe...
My 5 year old grandson still has a rather large soft spot on the top of his head. Is this normal or something we should be concerned abou...
1 answer |
dear dr,i want to ask that my baby 3rd day of life today,his ammonia level is 98..and all other lab findings are now normal allhumdulilah...
Dear Sir/Madam This is regarding my daughter who is 12 years old. We as parents met our family doctor (Gyna) when she was just 8.5 Years...
Hi, My 8 yr old daughter has a complex history that started in her first year. She had lots of issues with breastfeeding from birth, a...
What's the diagnosis for a 5 wk male with a pyloric muscle thickness of 5 mm & a pyloric length of 18 mm with a potassium count of 3.4, c...
What's the diagnosis for a 4-wk old boy has hyperdynamic contractility with the 4 extremity blood pressure: left upper-71/31, right uppe...
i have a five year old boy who was born with a normal penis.he was circumcised at the seventh day and was normal until he was two years o...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank