Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
141 - 160 (of 5960) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my wife and i are seperated and now divorced. we have 2 children one aged 8 and a boy aged just over 2. Everytime he goes back to his m...
4 answers |
My daughter has been complaining of leg pain on and off for about two weeks now. Yesterday it brought her to tears and again today. Eve...
77 answers |
13794030 tn?1431512057
Dear Dr. David Tinkelman, My son is just 11 years old and he was suffering from cough and cold since last one and half month. The near...
Why is it more dangerous for adult than child for tonsillectomy
1897345 tn?1374269455
My son is ten months old and when I feed his food that's thick or solid or anything he will throw up like it is lodged in his throat he i...
It's been over two weeks and my three year old keeps throwing up 1 to 2 times a day and has very loose stool. We've been to the er 3 time...
1 answer |
Hi! I am writing a book and would like a little background knowledge about pediatric residency. I know that pediatricians usually have a ...
1 answer |
My baby keeps pulling and scraching his ear. He is 5 months and I have been told it could be cause of teething.. how do u know if it is a...
5 answers |
My 7 year old has had fevers every week (for 1-2 days) for the last month as high as 102. We took him to the doctors two weeks ago and t...
1 answer |
Hello there, So to start, I'll simply lay this out by stating that I've been feeling quite down recently due to the fact that it seems...
1 answer |
My 2 years baby girl cant walk after sever fever before one month. now her fever is gone but she still cannt walk. she was 12 months when...
2 answers |
My daughter is one year old and only weighs 13.5 lbs. She has been labeled as "failing to thrive." So far, tests haven't come up with a...
2 answers |
Hi my son is 11 yrs old he had diarrea all day yesterday and this morning while getting ready for school he informs me that he is spittin...
10 answers |
Hi i'm looking for some info on polythemia. I know there are different types but if you've had any abnormal complete blood count results....
Four-month-old male presents to ER with a four day history of cough and congestion. He has been eating less formula , but mother reports ...
1 answer |
Max is admitted via accident & emergency with a cold, cough and not taking his feeds. There's a 2- day history of coryzal symptoms, dysp...
1 answer |
what is the difference between Flovent & Salbutamol?
3 answers |
My baby has always had an increased body temperature when he sleeps but now as a toddler it gets so high that it awakens him sometimes. H...
I'm 13 years old and my penis size is only 3.5- 4 inches (erected) while my penis is not erected it is only 2 inches is that normal? or i...
1 answer |
My 3 year old son has been getting recurring fever from last 5 months.The fever comes with chill rises high upto 103 and lasts almost 7 d...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...