Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatrics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
141 - 160 (of 5993) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
15355056 tn?1440037254
I have a 4 year old who has autistic "meltdowns/tantrums" as secondary to Joubert Syndrome and a very large arachnoid cyst, in which they...
1 answer |
My 6 year old developed facial tics 3 weeks after he received the Chicken Pox Vaccine (in August 2007). The tics started out as simple e...
7 answers |
My son started complaining about some pain from his private area especially after peeing. Figuring probably a uti we go to the doctor. ...
1 answer |
My daughter has developed a rash on both her legs and feet, but I have been unable to correctly identify it. It looks similar to somethin...
1 answer |
Hello , My son is 9 months old and since past week we have noticed that he is having Myoclonic jerks. We reported it to our pediatric...
Is there any antidose for piroxicam?
4 answers |
Around July 12th my daughter got a couple red bumps on her neck and back, then on the 15th we went on vacation and left our cats in the h...
I am 20 weeks pregnant and yesterday had my anamoly scan. The ultrasound shows that my daughter right leg fibula and tibia bones measure ...
Hi there, I wanted to ask for some experiences with other moms & dads about vomiting in children. Our daugther is six and before her ...
Hi. So this isn't exactly pregnancy related, but I figured other moms might know. I am also choosing to post this in the older age group,...
1 answer |
My 2 year old had heat exhaustion yesterday. By the time we realized it wasn't a flu and was something very different he had already vomi...
3804392 tn?1404423458
for past few days i am feeling a pain in the back of the heel. Its not on the heel but back of the foot a little up. Its not a pain as ...
My baby is 7 weeks old and I recently started taking her outdoors. She has had these bumps on her face for around 2 weeks . I'm not sure ...
1 answer |
My 4 month old son still wakes up 2 times every night to eat. He also stirs around constantly throughout the night. This has been going o...
1 answer |
Hello people. My daughter is 12weeks old nd she can stool up 4-7times a day. Jt woundering if its normal nd if this is affecting her wei...
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi guys. My son has scalp foliculitis off and on. He now has a pretty bad case. Does anyone have any remedies, or prescriptions that have...
I feel like my 8 m.o. son's ped is not listening or not giving correct information. He had bloodwork drawn and results as follows (we be...
Madam My son 7 days (9.7.15)old has biliburin level 13.2.when blood test was taken on 5th july level was 14.so he undergone phototreat a...
my 9 year old has had a, at highest, fever of 103°F off and on for the last four days. when should i take him to the hospital?
my 9 has had a at highest fever of 103°F off and on for four days. when should i take him to the hospital?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources