Aa
A
A
Close

Pediatrics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

141 - 160 (of 5913) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have ADHD and I noticed that when I get hungry I get way more hyper. At first I thought it was just because the medication (Causes loss of appetite) was wearing off, but it is more than just that. After I eat I calm down a lot so it is...
fume85 | Last answer
I have a 2 year old who fell off a kitchen chair onto the back of his head 2-3 weeks ago. There was a bump and he cried for a few minutes. But the bump went away and it seemed like a regular injury. He has always had longish hair, I just...
jacenta | Last answer
I have a 3 yr old little girl who has been experiencing extreme mucus and coughing spells for over a month. It all began on January 9th when she came down with the common cold. It lasted about 10 days and she was back to normal. The only...
lovelyangel23 | Last answer
I've recently done MRI BRAIN and MR spectroscopy of my son aged 4 years. The conclusion in the report is as follows :- Few tiny T2 hyperintense foci are seen in frontal subcortical white matter, which is nonspecific. No other signific...
Baburaone | Last answer
I was holding my 1 1/2 month old grandbaby and she's staring at the corner of the wall as blocked her vision she cried. Kinda scared me a lil bit so my question is what is it that I blocked was it an angel. That's not the first time I sa...
fekinney | Last answer
My 2yr old has low lumbar pain. It keeps her from going to sleep at night and yesterday she pointed to it and said "beep beep" like it's throbbing. SHe also sometimes points to her foot and says it hurts. The ped looked at the wrong part...
Billijoe | Last answer
My daughter is nearly 9 and i have noiced recently that she isnt urinating very often.. she doesnt feel the urge to go so she doesnt go she will get up in the morning get dressed go to school come home and have no bee to the toilet and s...
amece | Last answer
Daughter is 4 yrs has had rash on cheeks and chin for two weeks with lil bumps everywhere doesn't bother her at all no fever and acts fine what could this be
Amarie8710 | Last answer
1108194_tn?1378428122
My son is 13 now and has a hard bony non-painful bump on his forehead. He has had it since he was little. The doctor doesn't seem to think its anything but I have always worried about it. What would be the correct test to see what it ...
wombat1900 | Last answer
My 4.5 year old daughter was diagnosed last April with Mono. Pretty rare, but was a confirmed case. She has since been relatively healthy until Jan 5 she had a virus with high fever. She was tired when she was sick with the virus early...
hss10 | Posted
My 10 year old has been diagnosed with early puberty and doctor says his bone age is that of a 14 year old. He is 5'1 now doctor is concerned that his growth will stop in a few years and is discussing us using arimidex to slow down his p...
Fwd1299 | Posted
Hi my toddler is 15months old, weighing 12.5kg, height 84 cm, his eyes roll when he is tired , they dance up and down.He has had a ct scan which came back clear, and also the back of his eyes checked which was okay aswell, he also has a...
pigeon17 | Last answer
CAN A BABY DIE FROM SIDS WHILE AWAKE
CONNIEMAYNARD | Last answer
My son is 10.9 years old and in advanced puberty. Symptoms began at age 8 and were continually mentioned to our pediatrician. He is 5'5", and has acne, body odor, facial hair, public hair, etc. We just saw a pediatric endocrinologist yes...
NMJ4804 | Last answer
915119_tn?1341952589
Recently my 9 year old daughter has been feeling tired and sweaty. Could this be hormones kicking in? Or is she too young for that?
VaniDavila | Last answer
I have a 17 month old toddler boy. Just recently he had his insulin levels checked twice. First result was 1.3 and then repeat labs it was 1.1, which it has decreased. The range is 2.0-19.6 for this level. His blood glucose and cbc, and ...
Dee_ashley | Last answer
1377918_tn?1278966649
I have a 2 1/2 year old that has brest budes and has some light pubic hair and arem pit hair and her legs and arems have dark hair on them I dont know if she relly has percocious puberty or not but i gess i am going to make a appontment...
jjanel99 | Last answer
hi just worried about my son who is 3 years old, he has had blood drops (4 or 5 drops of blood) just before releasing bowl, the blood is not on or in the stools ( tested stool sample and was neg for blood) he has had this 2 twice in a w...
mikewaterfall | Last answer
We have a machine on my daughters foot that measures her oxygen levels. The machine is set up to beep when levels go below 80. Last night at 3 am the machine started beeping and said her oxygen levels were low. It took, like what seemed ...
BBQ_Guy | Last answer
This is for my 20 month old son with developmental delays. We are trying to rule out possibilities and just want an honest assessment. The MRI followed a staring seizure (no other body movements). I would greatly appreciate your inp...
LittleMansDad | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources