Aa
A
A
Close

Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Forum

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

1 - 20 (of 93) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am stuck with having to make an incredibly important decision. Please advise. I am 42 years & have been diagnosed with having both bladder and bowel prolapse. I have had the urodynamics test which shows that my uretha struggles to r...
  Posted
I have mild to moderate prolapses (not sure of the stage) of the rectum and bladder. I love to hike and backpack, but wonder if it is still possible to hike long distances with a 20-28 pound backpack without exacerbating the POP. I have ...
  Posted
8831133 tn?1415919135
Hello all, I'm 61 yrs old and had a Da Vinci robotic sacrocolpopexy with Y mesh April 25, 2014 with removal of both ovaries ( partial hysterectomy in 1974), so I'm almost at my 3 week post-op. No real complications other than a UTI whi...
  Posted
If I'm due Dec 19 wat is my conception date
  Posted
Hi. My question is based on answers I see in the POP forum. I am 38 years old, one child - assisted birth, forceps etc. I have uterine prolapse stage 2. I have tried a ring pessary which fell out after 2 hours. Pelvic floor exercises not...
  Posted
I have two surgery's for my problem. I also have had weight loss surgery. I'm wondering if my stomach muscles being stretched and week could be the reason for my reoccurring rectal prolapse, and maybe a tummy tuck could be the thing that...
  Posted
Hi! I'm 41 and on February 7th when I went to the bathroom no poop came out but everything else did. When I went to see a Gynecologist she said that I not only had a uterine prolapse, but a rectocele and cystocele as well. Every time ...
  Posted
wmi
Hey, I want to ask about my lump nodes which sare in my groin area both right and left it is enlarged but with some antiboitics it got reduced but the pain is there. But currently i have groin tenderness and headache and fatigue an...
  Posted
i got ultrasound and i got the report saying summary :- Bilateral ovarian complec cysts larger in the left than the right. This may represent hemorrhagic cyst although, endometrioma should also be entertained. i am very worried so ...
  Posted
Hi, can an ovarian cyst of a little less than 4 inches (10 cm) be removed while saving the ovary? how? laparoscopy is the ideal way? how about laser technique? I was told, from ultrasound, that it is no longer functional but complex (not...
  Posted
Just diagnosed with vaginal prolapse; talked to an experienced surgeon who said could perform surgery w/o mesh but said may not last; wants to perform robotic abdominal sacrocolpopexy using polypropylene mesh but after hearing and readin...
  Posted
I'm 8weeks pregnant and I just started spotting. A very light pinky color. Today would be the last day of my period this month. Is this normal? And should I be worried?
  Posted
I had a partial TAH when I was 43; since then, I began developing discomfort. When I was 47, is when I noticed the appearance of something in my vaginal vault. This year it is coming out and it is my cervix that was not taken out durin...
  Posted
Hi there, I am about 3 1/2 weeks out of surgery. I did have a urogyno with years of experience, I had a bladder, bowel and uterus prolapse. My surgery was done vaginally with mesh and a bladder sling. My prolapse were beyond stage 4 dr s...
  Posted
Looking for advice/help. I go to the Dr. Monday, but would like advice from others who have experienced this. I'm a 26 year old mom of 3. I have had IBS my whole life just about. (since 7) I'm pretty sure my bladder and maybe my rectu...
  Posted
I used both clotrimazole vaginal gel and conjugated estrogens csd vaginal cream (Premarin) for 10 days and also taken medicine as prescribed. Medicines that prescribed - Foepep-D * 10 days premaine 0.625 *10 days velgut * 10...
  Posted
My doctor said my uterus is only a level one prolapse. My concern is cosmetic but it really is affecting how i feel about myself, I dont feel desirable this way, because if Im in a certain position, the tip of what he said is my cervix p...
  Posted
I have quite a lot of small fibroids and went on bio identical female hormones after 2 years of menopause. Could this have enlarged my uterus? Thank you
  Posted
I have grade 3 rectocele, plus uterine decent and a cysto/urethrocele grade 1 or 2 and some anal prolapse plus grade 3 intuss. Drs have offered me a rectocele op and say this will create a better support for my Anterior side as well. A...
  Posted
I am worried I am developing a prolapsed bladder and I am terrified of finding out something is seriously wrong. I have no pain passing urine but every now and then I feel something blocking the opening of my vagina I don't know if it's ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank