Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Forum
WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
1 - 20 (of 93) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am stuck with having to make an incredibly important decision. Please advise. I am 42 years & have been diagnosed with having both b...
3 answers |
I have mild to moderate prolapses (not sure of the stage) of the rectum and bladder. I love to hike and backpack, but wonder if it is sti...
1 answer |
8831133 tn?1415919135
Hello all, I'm 61 yrs old and had a Da Vinci robotic sacrocolpopexy with Y mesh April 25, 2014 with removal of both ovaries ( partial h...
2 answers |
If I'm due Dec 19 wat is my conception date
Hi. My question is based on answers I see in the POP forum. I am 38 years old, one child - assisted birth, forceps etc. I have uterine pr...
1 answer |
I have two surgery's for my problem. I also have had weight loss surgery. I'm wondering if my stomach muscles being stretched and week co...
1 answer |
Hi! I'm 41 and on February 7th when I went to the bathroom no poop came out but everything else did. When I went to see a Gynecologist ...
1 answer |
wmi
Hey, I want to ask about my lump nodes which sare in my groin area both right and left it is enlarged but with some antiboitics it got...
1 answer |
i got ultrasound and i got the report saying summary :- Bilateral ovarian complec cysts larger in the left than the right. This may rep...
Hi, can an ovarian cyst of a little less than 4 inches (10 cm) be removed while saving the ovary? how? laparoscopy is the ideal way? how ...
2 answers |
Just diagnosed with vaginal prolapse; talked to an experienced surgeon who said could perform surgery w/o mesh but said may not last; wan...
1 answer |
I'm 8weeks pregnant and I just started spotting. A very light pinky color. Today would be the last day of my period this month. Is this n...
I had a partial TAH when I was 43; since then, I began developing discomfort. When I was 47, is when I noticed the appearance of somethi...
1 answer |
Hi there, I am about 3 1/2 weeks out of surgery. I did have a urogyno with years of experience, I had a bladder, bowel and uterus prolaps...
2 answers |
Looking for advice/help. I go to the Dr. Monday, but would like advice from others who have experienced this. I'm a 26 year old mom of ...
3 answers |
I used both clotrimazole vaginal gel and conjugated estrogens csd vaginal cream (Premarin) for 10 days and also taken medicine as prescr...
1 answer |
My doctor said my uterus is only a level one prolapse. My concern is cosmetic but it really is affecting how i feel about myself, I dont ...
1 answer |
I have quite a lot of small fibroids and went on bio identical female hormones after 2 years of menopause. Could this have enlarged my u...
1 answer |
I have grade 3 rectocele, plus uterine decent and a cysto/urethrocele grade 1 or 2 and some anal prolapse plus grade 3 intuss. Drs have ...
3 answers |
I am worried I am developing a prolapsed bladder and I am terrified of finding out something is seriously wrong. I have no pain passing u...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now