Aa
A
A
Close
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Forum
WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
1 - 20 (of 93) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am stuck with having to make an incredibly important decision. Please advise. I am 42 years & have been diagnosed with having both b...
3 answers |
I have mild to moderate prolapses (not sure of the stage) of the rectum and bladder. I love to hike and backpack, but wonder if it is sti...
1 answer |
8831133 tn?1415919135
Hello all, I'm 61 yrs old and had a Da Vinci robotic sacrocolpopexy with Y mesh April 25, 2014 with removal of both ovaries ( partial h...
2 answers |
If I'm due Dec 19 wat is my conception date
Hi. My question is based on answers I see in the POP forum. I am 38 years old, one child - assisted birth, forceps etc. I have uterine pr...
1 answer |
I have two surgery's for my problem. I also have had weight loss surgery. I'm wondering if my stomach muscles being stretched and week co...
1 answer |
Hi! I'm 41 and on February 7th when I went to the bathroom no poop came out but everything else did. When I went to see a Gynecologist ...
1 answer |
wmi
Hey, I want to ask about my lump nodes which sare in my groin area both right and left it is enlarged but with some antiboitics it got...
1 answer |
i got ultrasound and i got the report saying summary :- Bilateral ovarian complec cysts larger in the left than the right. This may rep...
Hi, can an ovarian cyst of a little less than 4 inches (10 cm) be removed while saving the ovary? how? laparoscopy is the ideal way? how ...
2 answers |
Just diagnosed with vaginal prolapse; talked to an experienced surgeon who said could perform surgery w/o mesh but said may not last; wan...
1 answer |
I'm 8weeks pregnant and I just started spotting. A very light pinky color. Today would be the last day of my period this month. Is this n...
I had a partial TAH when I was 43; since then, I began developing discomfort. When I was 47, is when I noticed the appearance of somethi...
1 answer |
Hi there, I am about 3 1/2 weeks out of surgery. I did have a urogyno with years of experience, I had a bladder, bowel and uterus prolaps...
2 answers |
Looking for advice/help. I go to the Dr. Monday, but would like advice from others who have experienced this. I'm a 26 year old mom of ...
3 answers |
I used both clotrimazole vaginal gel and conjugated estrogens csd vaginal cream (Premarin) for 10 days and also taken medicine as prescr...
1 answer |
My doctor said my uterus is only a level one prolapse. My concern is cosmetic but it really is affecting how i feel about myself, I dont ...
1 answer |
I have quite a lot of small fibroids and went on bio identical female hormones after 2 years of menopause. Could this have enlarged my u...
1 answer |
I have grade 3 rectocele, plus uterine decent and a cysto/urethrocele grade 1 or 2 and some anal prolapse plus grade 3 intuss. Drs have ...
3 answers |
I am worried I am developing a prolapsed bladder and I am terrified of finding out something is seriously wrong. I have no pain passing u...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now