Aa
A
A
Close

Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Forum

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

21 - 40 (of 93) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4144487 tn?1394483148
in constant pain. LRQ to hip can barely walk. I cannot have sex without being bedridden for a week. I am in bed most of the time . I had to quit my job. Now I have Medicaid This has been going on over 4 months. started after the PThe...
  Posted
Seven weeks ago today, I had both Anterior & Posterior surgery and they also found a substantial hernia to repair while preforming the surgery. It was successful and the Dr. was pleased to tell me that I had the tightness of a 16 yr old....
  Posted
Has anyone had the da Vinci surgery for sacrocolpopexy? Was it a successful experience?
  Posted
I am almost six months postpartum. I had two second degree tears during birth. I recently discovered a mass of fleshy tissue in the entrance of my vagina, when I look with a mirror it appears to cover the whole entrance but I am able to...
  Posted
hi im 32 and from the uk. i have a 10 month old baby and last month i was diagnosed with stage 2 bladder prolapse (it was just inside my vagina) . 3 wks later its worse...its starting to bulge out of my vagina and im terrified. i saw a g...
  Posted
hi - i had a posterior vaginal wall repair for my rectocele on 4th may 2013 before this my sex life was very bad as i really couldnt feel much at all more than about 2 inches in and neither could my husband - also i had to help my bowel...
  Posted
I am a 40 year old female that is suffering from a pelvic organ prolapse condition. It started immediately after I gave birth to my third child nineteen months ago. I pushed for over an hour during the active phase of labor.. My baby ha...
  Posted
Hello, I am emailing you for a second opinion. Im 23 yr Male, for the last almost 7 weeks i have felt a dull heaviness in my penis and testicle area. about a week later i feel like my bowel is always full and my muscles are contstantley ...
  Posted
My mum who is 78 has been advised to have this op.If she does, will it have to be redone in a few years?
  Posted
5153051 tn?1364445041
I am a 28 year old female (nulliparous/virginal) with a history of chronic and difficult-to-treat constipation since childhood. It has never really been evaluated until now. A CT done at an ER visit 2/1 showed that I was literally ...
  Posted
I recently was diagnosed with pelvic organ prolapse. I have a stage 1 uterus prolapse, stage 2 cystocele and a stage 2 rectocele. I went to a Urogyneologist and got fitted with a ring with support pessary. It's easy to insert and remov...
  Posted
I keep getting a recurring burning when passing urine and I feel like something has moved down into myvaginal area.I end up in bed for days. I am a charity worker so have to be walking. Can u plz help. There are no doctors here. I have t...
  Posted
I came back to this forum because I wanted to share my experience and simple management of vaginal/bladder prolaspe with other women. I have a severe one and have thus far avoided surgery. However the thing that helped me was so simple,h...
  Posted
I had hysterectomy last may and everything has gotten worse. The main reason for having was a recticele and cystocele and bladder repair and Everything is worse!!! Bulging out worse than ever and BM movements are so difficult and sorry...
  Posted
Hello, I am a 25 year old female and I have recently (in the past month and a half or so) found a bulge at the back of my vagina. After doing a lot of research I am very convinced that this pelvic organ prolapse. I have been taking opioi...
  Posted
Plzz tell me how to do pelvic floor exercise??
  Posted
swelling all over pelvis. Erea all êara of my pantys line
  Posted
swelling all over pelvis. Erea all êara of my pantys line
  Posted
Hi, I am new to this forum which I stumbled upon after searching for information on vaginal vault prolapse. I went to my GP with systoms of a bladder infecton: frequency every hour, pain in lower abdomen, incontinence, dribbling after st...
  Posted
So I recently had my third daughter 12/6/12 & had the mirena put in about two weeks ago. Few days ago my husband and I noticed the strings hanging low. I went to doc and he said my cervix is hanging low, to do kegals and if that doesn't ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank