Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Forum
WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
21 - 40 (of 93) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4144487 tn?1394483148
in constant pain. LRQ to hip can barely walk. I cannot have sex without being bedridden for a week. I am in bed most of the time . I ...
2 answers |
Seven weeks ago today, I had both Anterior & Posterior surgery and they also found a substantial hernia to repair while preforming the su...
1 answer |
Has anyone had the da Vinci surgery for sacrocolpopexy? Was it a successful experience?
1 answer |
I am almost six months postpartum. I had two second degree tears during birth. I recently discovered a mass of fleshy tissue in the entr...
1 answer |
hi im 32 and from the uk. i have a 10 month old baby and last month i was diagnosed with stage 2 bladder prolapse (it was just inside my ...
4 answers |
hi - i had a posterior vaginal wall repair for my rectocele on 4th may 2013 before this my sex life was very bad as i really couldnt fee...
1 answer |
I am a 40 year old female that is suffering from a pelvic organ prolapse condition. It started immediately after I gave birth to my third...
2 answers |
Hello, I am emailing you for a second opinion. Im 23 yr Male, for the last almost 7 weeks i have felt a dull heaviness in my penis and te...
1 answer |
My mum who is 78 has been advised to have this op.If she does, will it have to be redone in a few years?
1 answer |
5153051 tn?1364445041
I am a 28 year old female (nulliparous/virginal) with a history of chronic and difficult-to-treat constipation since childhood. It has n...
2 answers |
I recently was diagnosed with pelvic organ prolapse. I have a stage 1 uterus prolapse, stage 2 cystocele and a stage 2 rectocele. I wen...
2 answers |
I keep getting a recurring burning when passing urine and I feel like something has moved down into myvaginal area.I end up in bed for da...
1 answer |
I came back to this forum because I wanted to share my experience and simple management of vaginal/bladder prolaspe with other women. I h...
1 answer |
I had hysterectomy last may and everything has gotten worse. The main reason for having was a recticele and cystocele and bladder repair...
2 answers |
Hello, I am a 25 year old female and I have recently (in the past month and a half or so) found a bulge at the back of my vagina. After d...
2 answers |
Plzz tell me how to do pelvic floor exercise??
1 answer |
swelling all over pelvis. Erea all êara of my pantys line
1 answer |
swelling all over pelvis. Erea all êara of my pantys line
1 answer |
Hi, I am new to this forum which I stumbled upon after searching for information on vaginal vault prolapse. I went to my GP with systoms ...
1 answer |
So I recently had my third daughter 12/6/12 & had the mirena put in about two weeks ago. Few days ago my husband and I noticed the string...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now