Aa
A
A
Close
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Forum
WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
21 - 40 (of 93) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4144487 tn?1394483148
in constant pain. LRQ to hip can barely walk. I cannot have sex without being bedridden for a week. I am in bed most of the time . I ...
2 answers |
Seven weeks ago today, I had both Anterior & Posterior surgery and they also found a substantial hernia to repair while preforming the su...
1 answer |
Has anyone had the da Vinci surgery for sacrocolpopexy? Was it a successful experience?
1 answer |
I am almost six months postpartum. I had two second degree tears during birth. I recently discovered a mass of fleshy tissue in the entr...
1 answer |
hi im 32 and from the uk. i have a 10 month old baby and last month i was diagnosed with stage 2 bladder prolapse (it was just inside my ...
4 answers |
hi - i had a posterior vaginal wall repair for my rectocele on 4th may 2013 before this my sex life was very bad as i really couldnt fee...
1 answer |
I am a 40 year old female that is suffering from a pelvic organ prolapse condition. It started immediately after I gave birth to my third...
2 answers |
Hello, I am emailing you for a second opinion. Im 23 yr Male, for the last almost 7 weeks i have felt a dull heaviness in my penis and te...
1 answer |
My mum who is 78 has been advised to have this op.If she does, will it have to be redone in a few years?
1 answer |
5153051 tn?1364445041
I am a 28 year old female (nulliparous/virginal) with a history of chronic and difficult-to-treat constipation since childhood. It has n...
2 answers |
I recently was diagnosed with pelvic organ prolapse. I have a stage 1 uterus prolapse, stage 2 cystocele and a stage 2 rectocele. I wen...
2 answers |
I keep getting a recurring burning when passing urine and I feel like something has moved down into myvaginal area.I end up in bed for da...
1 answer |
I came back to this forum because I wanted to share my experience and simple management of vaginal/bladder prolaspe with other women. I h...
1 answer |
I had hysterectomy last may and everything has gotten worse. The main reason for having was a recticele and cystocele and bladder repair...
2 answers |
Hello, I am a 25 year old female and I have recently (in the past month and a half or so) found a bulge at the back of my vagina. After d...
2 answers |
Plzz tell me how to do pelvic floor exercise??
1 answer |
swelling all over pelvis. Erea all êara of my pantys line
1 answer |
swelling all over pelvis. Erea all êara of my pantys line
1 answer |
Hi, I am new to this forum which I stumbled upon after searching for information on vaginal vault prolapse. I went to my GP with systoms ...
1 answer |
So I recently had my third daughter 12/6/12 & had the mirena put in about two weeks ago. Few days ago my husband and I noticed the string...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now