Aa
A
A
Close

Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Forum

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

21 - 40 (of 93) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4144487_tn?1394483148
in constant pain. LRQ to hip can barely walk. I cannot have sex without being bedridden for a week. I am in bed most of the time . I had to quit my job. Now I have Medicaid This has been going on over 4 months. started after the PThe...
gochoosy | Last answer
Seven weeks ago today, I had both Anterior & Posterior surgery and they also found a substantial hernia to repair while preforming the surgery. It was successful and the Dr. was pleased to tell me that I had the tightness of a 16 yr old....
Zoa10 | Last answer
Has anyone had the da Vinci surgery for sacrocolpopexy? Was it a successful experience?
Mer2112 | Last answer
I am almost six months postpartum. I had two second degree tears during birth. I recently discovered a mass of fleshy tissue in the entrance of my vagina, when I look with a mirror it appears to cover the whole entrance but I am able to...
Weaholt | Last answer
hi im 32 and from the uk. i have a 10 month old baby and last month i was diagnosed with stage 2 bladder prolapse (it was just inside my vagina) . 3 wks later its worse...its starting to bulge out of my vagina and im terrified. i saw a g...
kam2481 | Last answer
hi - i had a posterior vaginal wall repair for my rectocele on 4th may 2013 before this my sex life was very bad as i really couldnt feel much at all more than about 2 inches in and neither could my husband - also i had to help my bowel...
manyana94 | Last answer
I am a 40 year old female that is suffering from a pelvic organ prolapse condition. It started immediately after I gave birth to my third child nineteen months ago. I pushed for over an hour during the active phase of labor.. My baby ha...
Withern | Last answer
Hello, I am emailing you for a second opinion. Im 23 yr Male, for the last almost 7 weeks i have felt a dull heaviness in my penis and testicle area. about a week later i feel like my bowel is always full and my muscles are contstantley ...
Assist89 | Last answer
My mum who is 78 has been advised to have this op.If she does, will it have to be redone in a few years?
susan13095 | Last answer
5153051_tn?1364445041
I am a 28 year old female (nulliparous/virginal) with a history of chronic and difficult-to-treat constipation since childhood. It has never really been evaluated until now. A CT done at an ER visit 2/1 showed that I was literally ...
2ndBassoon | Last answer
I recently was diagnosed with pelvic organ prolapse. I have a stage 1 uterus prolapse, stage 2 cystocele and a stage 2 rectocele. I went to a Urogyneologist and got fitted with a ring with support pessary. It's easy to insert and remov...
joann52 | Last answer
I keep getting a recurring burning when passing urine and I feel like something has moved down into myvaginal area.I end up in bed for days. I am a charity worker so have to be walking. Can u plz help. There are no doctors here. I have t...
ahm1mina | Last answer
I came back to this forum because I wanted to share my experience and simple management of vaginal/bladder prolaspe with other women. I have a severe one and have thus far avoided surgery. However the thing that helped me was so simple,h...
lavenderjade50 | Last answer
I had hysterectomy last may and everything has gotten worse. The main reason for having was a recticele and cystocele and bladder repair and Everything is worse!!! Bulging out worse than ever and BM movements are so difficult and sorry...
Elaine227 | Last answer
Hello, I am a 25 year old female and I have recently (in the past month and a half or so) found a bulge at the back of my vagina. After doing a lot of research I am very convinced that this pelvic organ prolapse. I have been taking opioi...
KelsyB | Last answer
Plzz tell me how to do pelvic floor exercise??
ash106655 | Last answer
swelling all over pelvis. Erea all êara of my pantys line
lillycow | Last answer
swelling all over pelvis. Erea all êara of my pantys line
lillycow | Last answer
Hi, I am new to this forum which I stumbled upon after searching for information on vaginal vault prolapse. I went to my GP with systoms of a bladder infecton: frequency every hour, pain in lower abdomen, incontinence, dribbling after st...
Amanda51 | Last answer
So I recently had my third daughter 12/6/12 & had the mirena put in about two weeks ago. Few days ago my husband and I noticed the strings hanging low. I went to doc and he said my cervix is hanging low, to do kegals and if that doesn't ...
mommyto3girlies | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank