Aa
A
A
Close
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Forum
WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
41 - 60 (of 93) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1811175 tn?1323185231
I am now facing my second surgery to fix my mesh because it is going through my vaginal wall. But i had an experience a couple of weeks a...
3 answers |
Can you please tell me what the differences would be getting surgery at a university teaching hospital urogynocolgist and a team vs a pri...
6 answers |
I had a kidney stone lodged in my urinary track and they did surgery with a laser and inserted a stent it caused me such pain after a wee...
1 answer |
I am 43 yrs old, 3 c-sections all done in my 20's. I also had an endometrial ablation in January of 2011. About 6 months ago i started t...
2 answers |
K4C
I had a DaVinci hysterectomy on 12-11-12 with anterior/posterior repairs; vault suspension and TVT procedure. Yesterday I woke in a full ...
3 answers |
I am an 18 year old female. I find it hard passing faeces, when I need to pass a stool I get a bulge in the skin between the vagina and a...
2 answers |
Hi everyone. I have a question about the female anatmoy that I feel silly asking. I have no where else to ask this though. I was wond...
2 answers |
I woke up after 6 1/2 hour POP surgery with terrible neck pain. I understand that you are upside down during surgery. Has anyone else h...
1 answer |
K4C
I was dx with uterine prolapse grade 3 cystocele and grade 3 rectocele 1 mo ago the OB/GYN I went to wants to do a hysterectomy with a sa...
1 answer |
I recently went to the urologist and he said my little has dropped. Now the symptoms I have been having are pain in kidneys and bladder. ...
1 answer |
What is rectocele? Is it dangerous?
1 answer |
I am scheduled for sacrocolpopexy with the Da Vinci robot and I have a few questions. I have a grade 4 uterine prolapse, a grade 3 recto...
1 answer |
I had elastic placed around my urinary tract to help uncontrolled urine and à rectole prolapse. I have ibs and also à damaged spichter an...
1 answer |
I had a bladder suspension 6 years ago and to my knowledge I had no problems up until now.. In the last 3 months I have had 2 severe bla...
2 answers |
I have 3+ cystocele with rectocele and have had a pessary for 2 weeks. I plan to have corrective surgery in a month. It is being delayed...
4 answers |
3249288 tn?1347009256
hello I have had 2 babies via forcep delivery and 2 epistomies. My last baby was large at 8lbs 10 delivered this year. I had a mir...
1 answer |
My POP is getting rapidly worse and I am only able to sit or stand for around 3 to 4 hours a day with difficulty in urinating in the even...
1 answer |
I have been to the Bowel Consultant as directed by my Urogynaecologist. So far I have mild cyctocele/urethrocele, probable enterocele, p...
2 answers |
Dx with grade 2 rectal and bladder prolapse, grade 1 uterine prolapse, frequency and stress incontinence. I saw three board certified ...
1 answer |
Any one help me what to do next to my child born whith no uterus and find testis booth side
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now