Aa
A
A
Close
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Forum
WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
61 - 80 (of 93) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
POP
I just had surgery for prolapsed bladder,prolapsed vagina and had some of the perinium skin removed. Doc. said I could have intercourse. ...
2 answers |
I am recently told that I need to have my cervix removed in June because of pre-cancer. I had my uterus removed 2 yrs ago for a bleeding ...
1 answer |
So far in the UK I have seen 2 Urogynaecologists. One has told me I have mild cystocele/urethrocele and recommended seeing gastro doctor...
1 answer |
are kegel exercises for male safe to perform in routiune?
1 answer |
I had a hysterectomy and bladder suspension DaVinci surgery for stage 4 prolapse done on March 15, 2012. The hysterectomy was done by an...
1 answer |
Hi All I am 27 years old and was diagnosed with a stage 2 rectocele in August 2011 after suffering from symptoms for almost 2 years. ...
1 answer |
I have already been diagnosed with a cysto-urethrocele ( thought to be mild but I was too scared to push much on examination plus bowel e...
2 answers |
2 years ago I had an emergency Hysterectomy ( I now only have my left ovary ) w/ complete total internal repair. The emergency was my bla...
1 answer |
I am not too sure how this forum works. I had Surgery for a grade 3 POP two weeks ago. I am better, but still not great. The only rest...
2 answers |
POP
Is physical therapy a treat option for grade 3 pelvic organ prolapse?
1 answer |
i was wandering if there are any good exercise besides kegels to help with pop i know i fell better when i do squats but the seem to be w...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed 6 weeks ago with a uterine prolapse grade 2. I had a re-evaluation last week and my OB/GYN grades it at a 1-1 1/2 now. ...
4 answers |
How do I keep a bladder and rect. prolapse now at 1-2 from going to a 3. I'm 36. 4 young kids 12 months, 4, 6, 8. since finding out in Au...
What is the name of the book referred to by Sherri that is so helpful? I am going to have sacral colpopexy and rectocele repair surgery i...
The surgery was performed 8 weeks ago. It ended up that a resident did it unknown to me. I can feel the bladder when I shower and can ...
for the last three weeks i have had a severe bearing down feeling, like when you need to push out a baby, my doctor diagnosed a prolapse ...
I have been seeing a gastro doctor for issues with going to the bathroom, and he said he thought I may have a prolapse of some sort and w...
I had surgery for pop three weeks ago. They went thru my stomach, bikini cut, to do the repairs. They were the uterus removed, bladder,...
I have read that many exercises will make a uterine prolapse worse. This is where I struggle. I want to exercise but I don't want to do...
4 answers |
Is it normal for mesh placed in the vagina to roll and to get hard?
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now