Aa
A
A
Close
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
1 - 20 (of 317) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How does back pain or tail bone pain correlate with rectocele mainly (or any prolapse)? Thanks!
I need rectocele surgery. Can you all please pray that I can get this done quickly? Thanks in advance
1 answer |
Their tubes tied at the same time as prolapse surgery? (Rectocele) I'm just wondering if I can get the whole shabang at one time lil
I have been diagnosed with cystocele. My doctor gave me urogyn gave me three options: do nothing, pessary, or surgery. She did not real...
17 answers | 1 comment |
I need rectocele surgery. Can you all please pray that I can get this done quickly? Thanks in advance
I had a Sacrocolpopexy with a mesh two weeks ago . I had Cather in for one week . I took Ibuorofen 600 x a day for pain and four days ago...
2 answers |
I am 56, married and have had 5 vaginal births and had a hysterectomy w/bladder tuck 11 years ago. I have rheumatoid arthritis and take a...
96 answers | 6 comments |
I have a grade 3 rectocele and gr 1 cystocele. I've considered surgery for this for a couple years now and I feel like I want to proceed....
4 answers |
I am one week post operation for abdominal rectal prolapse surgery, using mesh, done using arthroscopic surgery. I am having extremely b...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I haven't been officially diagnosed yet. But I am 26 years old and I am pretty certain I am suffering from the whole shabang. I have trou...
2 answers |
18554698 tn?1465816919
Hi! I am new here and so glad to have found you all! I have: Cystocele, Enterocele and Rectocele. My biggest issue right now is bowel ...
1 answer |
I just turned 43 and have had one child and need this surgery. I'm so nervous as I strain a lot with bowel movements. I'm overweight also...
1 answer |
Anterior rectoplexy for rectal prolapse with full seven day recovery period in hospital. Had only two/three small bowel movements during ...
2 answers |
I am interested in the book everyone is talking about that Sherrie wrote. I just found my way to this site by accident and I have surger...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My lover's fetish is giving me oral sex. I've become a bit incontinent, and I'm concerned he's going to notice and get turned off..... I'...
1 answer |
I am a seventy-two year-old woman. I have been to two different gynecologists for vaginal/uterine prolapse. One doctor wanted to perfor...
1 answer |
8831133 tn?1415919135
Hi all. It's been over a year since my surgery. Sacrocolpopexy with Y mesh April 25, 2014 with removal of both ovaries and bladder sling ...
1 answer |
17258802 tn?1455302806
one clip removed but second one stil in get throbbing and stabbing fro right sid e of clip am taking pain killer all time and use a hot w...
1 answer |
I am at my 43. IS it good to have repair of prolapse at this age ? Should I wait for complete prolapse and then take the surgery ? I ...
1 answer |
Having surgery jan 28th. I had a hysterectomy in 2008 and have had leakage problems for years. A lot of pressures and pain during inter...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community Resources