Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Bowrain
Is there anyone out there like me that couldn't find any support for their prolapse and can't have an operation and c...
By sadandalone
I hope it's ok to post thing here, it's not really a question as such but more that i'd love to hear some positive st...
By Hey_J
so, Im 29, and have recently been told by my GP that i have a 'bulge' down below. Im currently waiting on a referr...
By Mireillle
Hello. I had surgery 12 days ago to correct a prolapsed bladder and uterus. I didn't have much pain at first. Then 3...
By Joan288 Blank
I am a 65-year old teacher with a bladder prolapse that gets worse as the day goes on. I will go into the washroom ...
By prov31woman2b
I just had POP surgery 7/2015 Have been look everywhere for answers for post op and tips on coping. Just came acr...
By Meldoy Blank
I am 56, married and have had 5 vaginal births and had a hysterectomy w/bladder tuck 11 years ago. I have rheumatoid ...
DHofJun 28
By DHof
I've not sought medical advice for a rectocele even though I've had issues for a few years. But, recently my "bulge"...
By LisaWin
I have a pessary for a uterine prolapse that I use & would like to leave in place. I want to know if I can leave it i...
By Raynejo
I had pelvic floor reconstruction and a hysterectomy and they also discovered that I had endometriosis during this su...
By Raynejo
I had pelvic floor reconstruction and a hysterectomy and they also discovered that I had endometriosis during this su...
By adriel2
I don't know if anyone can give me some names of urogynecologists in my area. I can't travel far and I live in a smal...
ReezerdeMay 23
ReezerdeMay 23
By Reezerde
I had prolapse surgery one week ago. Davinci sacral coley, supracervical hysterectomy and mid urethral sling. All we...
wampamMay 16
wampamMay 14
By wampam
I am 71 and had a Robotic Sacrocolpopexy and Cystoscopy 5 weeks ago. The first two weeks were a breeze, with only a ...
ipurr2May 15
LynricApr 29
Nico33Dec 08, 2014
ipurr2Dec 07, 2014
Nico33Dec 07, 2014
By Nico33 Blank
Hi everyone, I am going to have robotic rectopexy surgery soon, and I was wondering if anyone else here has had. It,...
By nannyroro
I year after I had my hysterectomy and a bladder sling I started having inflammation in most of my vaginal area. I h...
ipurr2Apr 28
By LisaNumber3
I am scheduled for a Robotic Assisted Colpoperineopexy in a few weeks and am very nervous and skeptical of the succes...
By gingery56
I've had bladder prolapse for several years. Never troubled me much until about 18 months ago when I picked up two d...
By craxy40s
Hi ladies...i had a hysterectomy at 33 due to prolapse. Now at 41 everything else in there seems to be coming out! Th...
ChicosmomMar 29
By Chicosmom
Hello all, I am a 54 yr. old woman who has 7 children. I had a rectocele and cystecle (sp?) I had an operation and...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank