Aa
A
A
Close

Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

1 - 20 (of 309) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a grade 3 rectocele and gr 1 cystocele. I've considered surgery for this for a couple years now and I feel like I want to proceed..so now waiting for a surgical date. I have a couple questions. Are there are some about my age (...
  Posted
I am interested in the book everyone is talking about that Sherrie wrote. I just found my way to this site by accident and I have surgery on March 21 and reading Q&A's on this site. I am do glad to have found this community!!
  Posted
My lover's fetish is giving me oral sex. I've become a bit incontinent, and I'm concerned he's going to notice and get turned off..... I'm not sure if it happens during our foreplay or not, I'm just worried....!!!!
  Posted
I am a seventy-two year-old woman. I have been to two different gynecologists for vaginal/uterine prolapse. One doctor wanted to perform a hysterectomy, the other recommended use of vaginal estrogen cream and insertion of a vaginal dev...
  Posted
8831133 tn?1415919135
Hi all. It's been over a year since my surgery. Sacrocolpopexy with Y mesh April 25, 2014 with removal of both ovaries and bladder sling with rectocele repair Oct 31,2014. No problems with bowel movements and incontinence is resolved. Ho...
  Posted
17258802 tn?1455302806
one clip removed but second one stil in get throbbing and stabbing fro right sid e of clip am taking pain killer all time and use a hot warter bottle to ease pain and am on antibiotics changing every moth using three on a months cycle ...
  Posted
I am 56, married and have had 5 vaginal births and had a hysterectomy w/bladder tuck 11 years ago. I have rheumatoid arthritis and take a considerable amount of medication for this condition. I now have surgery scheduled for February 4th...
  Posted
I am at my 43. IS it good to have repair of prolapse at this age ? Should I wait for complete prolapse and then take the surgery ? I am software engineer . Whether sitting long time would worsen the prolapse ? I have been doing kegel...
  Posted
Having surgery jan 28th. I had a hysterectomy in 2008 and have had leakage problems for years. A lot of pressures and pain during intercourse for awhile. Didn't think much about til last year, got referred to urologist.he did testing ...
  Posted
Anterior rectoplexy for rectal prolapse with full seven day recovery period in hospital. Had only two/three small bowel movements during the past four weeks. Starting Friday started to have what I would call a fuller bowel movement, smal...
  Posted
Most of my pain is sitting. Also wake with low back pain possibly from L5/S1 facet joint. Which appears to be giving me referred pain into the anal region waking early morning 5/6 am. Haemorrhoidal symptoms I assume from the weight ...
  Posted
I have a prolapsed uterus for years I just had a colonoscopy done and was told that I had an extrinsic impression that was found in the rectum! Doc ordered a pelvic ultrasound ! I never remember ten years ago on my colonoscopy to come up...
  Posted
I am a 65-year old teacher with a bladder prolapse that gets worse as the day goes on. I will go into the washroom at work to urinate and can't and by the time evening comes, I have to lie down doing Kegel exercises so I can empty my b...
  Posted
I am a sixteen year old. Never even had my first kiss. 5'2 and 108lbs. I started to notice a bulge around 14 and now it is insanely bad. It is very bulged and I'm only sixteen so I'm honestly embarrassed to even talk to anyone about it. ...
  Posted
434278 tn?1324709825
I had a cystocele 3 1/2 weeks ago. It seemed I was healing well with some mild tenderness in the lower abdomen. Which I felt was normal. But a little over a week ago I suddenly began to experience excruciating (level 8-10) pain in my ...
  Posted
I had a Sacrocolpopexy with a mesh two weeks ago . I had Cather in for one week . I took Ibuorofen 600 x a day for pain and four days ago. Broke out on my forearms with a red burning and itchy rash . The next night it spread to my knees ...
  Posted
434278 tn?1324709825
I had a cystocele 3 1/2 weeks ago. It seemed I was healing well with some mild tenderness in the lower abdomen. Which I felt was normal. But a little over a week ago I suddenly began to experience excruciating (level 8-10) pain in my ...
  Posted
Hi Just thought I would share my fears. I was diagnosed via a blood test with low estrogen a year ago so hence my doc told me I am going through the menopause. Im 46. Since then I have the following symptoms A feeling Im sitting ...
  Posted
Has anyone had their bladder back up into their kidneys with their prolapse?
  Posted
Hi I'm 25 years old and really scared as I had sex with my partner on Sunday 4-5 times and bit rough and since Monday I've had cramps in lower abdomen and lower back pain in kidney pelvic area kind of like period pain. The stomach cramps...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...