Aa
A
A
Close
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
41 - 60 (of 309) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi ladies...i had a hysterectomy at 33 due to prolapse. Now at 41 everything else in there seems to be coming out! This is causing pressu...
1 answer |
Hello all, I am a 54 yr. old woman who has 7 children. I had a rectocele and cystecle (sp?) I had an operation and also had a bladder ...
3 answers |
my mother 79 was just sent home from the hospital with a total prolapsed rectum. they told us what to do ..keep stools soft..lots of fibe...
1 answer |
I'm a 50 year old yoga teacher and flight attendant and am due to have a Sacrocolpopoxy on 30th Dec. I had a vaginal hysterectomy at 37. ...
2 answers |
Hi ladies, Has anyone been diagnosed with pelvic organ prolapse after a vaginal delivery? I got diagnosed after my first child when I ...
3 answers |
I am 46 years old and have POP - bladder, rectocele and rectal. I did PT for about 6mos 18 mod ago and now the rectum is worse. I HATE t...
1 answer |
Anyone here has used laser light therapy to treat (or maybe rather relieve symptoms of) prolapse or stress urinary incontinence? It is sa...
5 answers |
12085445 tn?1423348988
POP
I am 54 years old and had a partial hysterectomy in 2003. Recently I have been experiencing what I believe to be a pelvic organ prolapse ...
1 answer |
Hi all, I'm in need of some help, and after every question I googled led me here, I thought I'd come straight to the source. (: For abo...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with cystocele. My doctor gave me urogyn gave me three options: do nothing, pessary, or surgery. She did not real...
17 answers |
I am almost 3weeks post op robotic rectopexy surgery and am still feeling badly . I take Miiralax, magnesium, & Ducolax twice a day. ...
3 answers |
Hi friends, I am 6 days post op. Went home the next day after surgery. As you all know, this is no picnic! I feel miserable, and my bel...
6 answers |
8831133 tn?1415919135
Hello all, today I'm 12 days post op from TOT and posterior repair surgery. I had POP surgery April 2014 and required additional surgery ...
14 answers |
771731 tn?1239896971
Hi everyone, I have been diagnosed with bladder prolapse. It seems to have happened very suddenly and is escalating quickly. I have ...
7 answers |
I'm just looking for some advice or to see if anyone has similar symptoms. I'm 35 yrs old and have two kids aged16 and 8. Both were easy,...
12 answers |
Hello, I'm wondering if it's normal to still feel rectal pressure and discomfort 3 weeks after trans-vaginal rectocele repair. It was a l...
6 answers |
I have rectal prolapse, enterocele, & rectecele ,plus chronic pain disease & other issues. I have to manually remove my bowels, which is ...
11 answers |
I have total organ prolapse. The first surgeon my doctor sent me to I never saw, only the PA that gave me the run-a-round from June 10 to...
4 answers |
I am scheduled for surgery, but haven't had my pre-op visit yet. I have read some stories about restrictions on weight lifting for long ...
9 answers |
Hi, Reading all of these posts are so helpful. Thank you all so much for sharing. I am 38yr mom of 3 and have surgery scheduled tomorro...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...