Aa
A
A
Close

Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

61 - 80 (of 309) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a rectocele grade 3.4 diagnosed by a uro/gyn. I've also been diagnosed with with a partial rectal prolapse also know as a rectal mucosal prolapse diagnosed by a colorectal surgeon. I had a defecography which confirmed the rectocel...
  Posted
Hi , I am 74 yr old and had Cyctocyle repair 6 yr ago. Since that time I developed a rectocycle, and had a consult with a Urgynocologist in 2012. He said I needed a Sacral Colpoprexy, and possible Rectopxy. He sent me to a Colorectal ...
  Posted
I had cystocele and rectocele surgery on May 3rd. My first symptoms were the usual pain and that feeling that something was falling out - but most prevalent to me was a new large brain looking thing/ball (an inch and half to two inches) ...
  Posted
I'm a 67 year old woman with two children who it's eleven days post op with a hysterectomy, ovary and tube removal, and a sacrocolpopexy through the davinci robotic laparoscopic method. I returned to work yesterday as an accountant and w...
  Posted
Hi I had sacrocolpohysteropexy with enterocele repair with mesh and anterior repair without mesh two and a half weeks ago. I am recovering well and can manage short walks and some days feel quite good and others less so.. I have had pr...
  Posted
I have just found out that I have a prolapsed bladder. I have been referred to a urogynecologist in Toronto. I always thought I was well informed about women's issues, obviously I am not because I have never heard of this and am quite ...
  Posted
I'm 36 years old. I have 3 biological children. There were no uterine or bladder issues after my first child 10 years ago. After second child, I had a pretty bad bladder prolapse. Surgery (lift) to correct when she was 9 months old -...
  Posted
i have a pain in my right hip it is a piercing pain, i feel this pain when i have sexual intercourse and sometimes just like that, when i was giving birth to my son this pain was more excruciating that the contractions. help
  Posted
Hi, just wondered if it is normal to have shooting pains up thru the vagina and bladder after 3 weeks from my operation? I do not have any discharge but I am having to wear a panty liner as I have slight leakage still from the bladder. ...
  Posted
Hello, I am a 24-year old female who has been suffering with urine dripping after I finish (or think that I have finished) urinating for over a year now. I have tried waiting a while before getting up and after getting up from the toil...
  Posted
I had a miscarriage in July, and on July 24 I had a D&C. About week later, I felt something coming out of my vagina.. I went to the ER and the doc said it was just tissue from the D&C and not to worry. It of course, got worse. I went to ...
  Posted
5787980 tn?1397520009
Please read this page and this site. It has helped me tremendously! : http://drrobinson.ca/how-sitting-can-save-your-vagina-or-prostate/ Also here: http://www.katysays.com search "pelvic floor" Good luck and good health to y...
  Posted
So in hindsight I have been having some symptoms of bladder prolapse for 20 years, since the birth of my second (and last) child, and obvious symptoms for several months, but only last Thursday did it finally dawn on me what was happenin...
  Posted
I've got an appointment with my gyn, but it's not for 3 days, and I'm getting more and more anxious while I wait to see her. My sister and my mother both had bladder prolapse, or I wouldn't have even searched for it when these "symptoms"...
  Posted
Ladies/Gentlemen I don't have a question so much as it is a statement. If you don't have a copy of Sherrie J. Palms book, "Pelvic Organ Prolapse, The Silent Epidemic," please get it. I ordered mine from Amazon.com. You will be amazed...
  Posted
Just wondering if anyone has worn an inflatoball pessary? It is a pessary that you insert and then inflate. I was just fitted for one and found it to be very comfortable. Can not shift around like the ring. I tried the ring pessary, ...
  Posted
8831133 tn?1415919135
Hello all, I'm 61 yrs old and had a Da Vinci robotic sacrocolpopexy with Y mesh, rectocele, and cystoscopy April 25, 2014 with removal of both ovaries ( partial hysterectomy in 1974), so I'm almost at my 4 week post-op. No real complic...
  Posted
1094370 tn?1317138425
Hello, I'm a 51 year old female. I've given birth to three good sized children and am in menopause now. A few months ago, I was having a lot of pain and tenderness in my labia. I went to the doc and she said I had a yeast infection...
  Posted
Hi! I had my normal check up with my gyno earlier this month. We talked about my bladder issues. I have stress incontinence and she said that my bladder had dropped 50%. I assume she means that i have a bladder prolapse. I had a LAVH in ...
  Posted
Is there still hope for me? I had a hysterectomy in 2006 for POP and a Monarc Bladder Sling. A OBGYN performed the surgery. Immediately, after the surgery I had problems. I had to come back and get a cather a fews day after being home. H...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...