Aa
A
A
Close
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
61 - 80 (of 311) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am scheduled for surgery, but haven't had my pre-op visit yet. I have read some stories about restrictions on weight lifting for long ...
9 answers |
Hi, Reading all of these posts are so helpful. Thank you all so much for sharing. I am 38yr mom of 3 and have surgery scheduled tomorro...
2 answers |
I have a rectocele grade 3.4 diagnosed by a uro/gyn. I've also been diagnosed with with a partial rectal prolapse also know as a rectal m...
7 answers |
Hi , I am 74 yr old and had Cyctocyle repair 6 yr ago. Since that time I developed a rectocycle, and had a consult with a Urgynocologis...
2 answers |
I had cystocele and rectocele surgery on May 3rd. My first symptoms were the usual pain and that feeling that something was falling out -...
10 answers |
I'm a 67 year old woman with two children who it's eleven days post op with a hysterectomy, ovary and tube removal, and a sacrocolpopexy ...
2 answers |
Hi I had sacrocolpohysteropexy with enterocele repair with mesh and anterior repair without mesh two and a half weeks ago. I am recoveri...
2 answers |
I have just found out that I have a prolapsed bladder. I have been referred to a urogynecologist in Toronto. I always thought I was wel...
6 answers |
I'm 36 years old. I have 3 biological children. There were no uterine or bladder issues after my first child 10 years ago. After secon...
2 answers |
i have a pain in my right hip it is a piercing pain, i feel this pain when i have sexual intercourse and sometimes just like that, when i...
2 answers |
Hi, just wondered if it is normal to have shooting pains up thru the vagina and bladder after 3 weeks from my operation? I do not have an...
12 answers |
Hello, I am a 24-year old female who has been suffering with urine dripping after I finish (or think that I have finished) urinating fo...
2 answers |
I had a miscarriage in July, and on July 24 I had a D&C. About week later, I felt something coming out of my vagina.. I went to the ER an...
2 answers |
5787980 tn?1397520009
Please read this page and this site. It has helped me tremendously! : http://drrobinson.ca/how-sitting-can-save-your-vagina-or-prostat...
1 answer |
So in hindsight I have been having some symptoms of bladder prolapse for 20 years, since the birth of my second (and last) child, and obv...
7 answers |
I've got an appointment with my gyn, but it's not for 3 days, and I'm getting more and more anxious while I wait to see her. My sister an...
12 answers |
Ladies/Gentlemen I don't have a question so much as it is a statement. If you don't have a copy of Sherrie J. Palms book, "Pelvic Organ...
37 answers |
Just wondering if anyone has worn an inflatoball pessary? It is a pessary that you insert and then inflate. I was just fitted for one a...
18 answers |
8831133 tn?1415919135
Hello all, I'm 61 yrs old and had a Da Vinci robotic sacrocolpopexy with Y mesh, rectocele, and cystoscopy April 25, 2014 with removal o...
1 answer |
1094370 tn?1317138425
Hello, I'm a 51 year old female. I've given birth to three good sized children and am in menopause now. A few months ago, I was havi...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community Resources