Aa
A
A
Close
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
61 - 80 (of 319) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all, I'm in need of some help, and after every question I googled led me here, I thought I'd come straight to the source. (: For abo...
1 answer |
I am almost 3weeks post op robotic rectopexy surgery and am still feeling badly . I take Miiralax, magnesium, & Ducolax twice a day. ...
3 answers |
Hi friends, I am 6 days post op. Went home the next day after surgery. As you all know, this is no picnic! I feel miserable, and my bel...
6 answers |
8831133 tn?1415919135
Hello all, today I'm 12 days post op from TOT and posterior repair surgery. I had POP surgery April 2014 and required additional surgery ...
14 answers |
771731 tn?1239896971
Hi everyone, I have been diagnosed with bladder prolapse. It seems to have happened very suddenly and is escalating quickly. I have ...
7 answers |
I'm just looking for some advice or to see if anyone has similar symptoms. I'm 35 yrs old and have two kids aged16 and 8. Both were easy,...
12 answers |
Hello, I'm wondering if it's normal to still feel rectal pressure and discomfort 3 weeks after trans-vaginal rectocele repair. It was a l...
6 answers |
I have rectal prolapse, enterocele, & rectecele ,plus chronic pain disease & other issues. I have to manually remove my bowels, which is ...
11 answers |
I have total organ prolapse. The first surgeon my doctor sent me to I never saw, only the PA that gave me the run-a-round from June 10 to...
4 answers |
I am scheduled for surgery, but haven't had my pre-op visit yet. I have read some stories about restrictions on weight lifting for long ...
9 answers |
Hi, Reading all of these posts are so helpful. Thank you all so much for sharing. I am 38yr mom of 3 and have surgery scheduled tomorro...
2 answers |
I have a rectocele grade 3.4 diagnosed by a uro/gyn. I've also been diagnosed with with a partial rectal prolapse also know as a rectal m...
7 answers |
Hi , I am 74 yr old and had Cyctocyle repair 6 yr ago. Since that time I developed a rectocycle, and had a consult with a Urgynocologis...
2 answers |
I had cystocele and rectocele surgery on May 3rd. My first symptoms were the usual pain and that feeling that something was falling out -...
10 answers |
I'm a 67 year old woman with two children who it's eleven days post op with a hysterectomy, ovary and tube removal, and a sacrocolpopexy ...
2 answers |
Hi I had sacrocolpohysteropexy with enterocele repair with mesh and anterior repair without mesh two and a half weeks ago. I am recoveri...
2 answers |
I have just found out that I have a prolapsed bladder. I have been referred to a urogynecologist in Toronto. I always thought I was wel...
6 answers |
I'm 36 years old. I have 3 biological children. There were no uterine or bladder issues after my first child 10 years ago. After secon...
2 answers |
i have a pain in my right hip it is a piercing pain, i feel this pain when i have sexual intercourse and sometimes just like that, when i...
2 answers |
Hi, just wondered if it is normal to have shooting pains up thru the vagina and bladder after 3 weeks from my operation? I do not have an...
12 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community Resources