Aa
A
A
Close
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community
WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) COMMUNITY. This forum welcomes all discussions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
81 - 100 (of 317) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So in hindsight I have been having some symptoms of bladder prolapse for 20 years, since the birth of my second (and last) child, and obv...
7 answers |
I've got an appointment with my gyn, but it's not for 3 days, and I'm getting more and more anxious while I wait to see her. My sister an...
12 answers |
Ladies/Gentlemen I don't have a question so much as it is a statement. If you don't have a copy of Sherrie J. Palms book, "Pelvic Organ...
36 answers |
Just wondering if anyone has worn an inflatoball pessary? It is a pessary that you insert and then inflate. I was just fitted for one a...
18 answers |
8831133 tn?1415919135
Hello all, I'm 61 yrs old and had a Da Vinci robotic sacrocolpopexy with Y mesh, rectocele, and cystoscopy April 25, 2014 with removal o...
1 answer |
1094370 tn?1317138425
Hello, I'm a 51 year old female. I've given birth to three good sized children and am in menopause now. A few months ago, I was havi...
5 answers |
Hi! I had my normal check up with my gyno earlier this month. We talked about my bladder issues. I have stress incontinence and she said ...
1 answer |
Is there still hope for me? I had a hysterectomy in 2006 for POP and a Monarc Bladder Sling. A OBGYN performed the surgery. Immediately, ...
3 answers |
I can feel the mesh and occasionally I feel a painful sensation happening, which is more often as time goes on. I fear the mesh is slowly...
7 answers |
I'm 3 weeks out from my surgery today, still feeling exhausted by mid-afternoon. Some days more than others, tomorrow is my follow up wi...
1 answer |
8149410 tn?1399087612
I had a posterior repair -- no mesh -- about 6.5 weeks ago. I still have a pretty good lump in the posterior vagina and feel some rectal ...
1 answer |
I am a 50 year old woman who 4 years ago had a front and back repair for a prolapse and a vaginal hysterectomy at same time.The doctors s...
3 answers |
Hi there, I am about 3 1/2 weeks out of surgery. I did have a urogyno with years of experience, I had a bladder, bowel and uterus prolaps...
32 answers |
I have reason to believe I might be having mesh erosion. One doctor did not use that term, but offered to remove the mesh used during th...
6 answers |
POP
I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago. I am 66 and now have bladder prolapse and problems with bowel control. I will see a urogyno on Friday....
1 answer |
I had the pubovaginal sling done.about 2 and half months ago. I'm still leaking urine when I sneeze cough and stretch. I did have an inf...
9 answers |
New to this forum. Just diagnosed with vaginal prolapse; talked to an experienced surgeon who said could perform surgery w/o mesh but sa...
1 answer |
I am a 64 year old having a DaVinci sacrocolpopexy with hysterectomy and a bladder sling installation. My doctor plans to release me 8 h...
3 answers |
about 2 years ago i had a bladder sling surgery performed, since the surgery I cannot have sex without severe pain, as a result sex is al...
8 answers |
I'm 43yr old mum with 3 girls: 15,14&4.My periods suddenly stopped 2yrs ago & GP found no menopause hormones present.My ongoing symptoms ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community Resources