Penis Cancer Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Sk06123 Blank
Hi, I see red spots on my penis from past 6 months but they r not paining. I saw 2 bumps spots but not possibly red. ...
BryBarAug 24, 2014
By anonymous_935 Blank
Hi well i used to be proud of my penis,now its just plain embarrassing. It has gotten so small when not erect like i ...
By Sudhip Blank
please help me sir, i have a problem on my penis, my penis fore skin got whiten color on corona circle around the pen...
PMDER1Jul 13, 2014
By ScurOfLife Blank
Hello i am 15 yrs old turning 16 , i was in the bathroom and I've been noticing that my penis size is 5 inches when i...
By jananasee Blank
Hi I am 26 years old and I have a problem at the corona of my penis like rash some thing which hurt me a lot and itch...
MadpiJun 25, 2014
By averagejares Blank
Hi, two days ago I masturbated with some shampoo and I think my pain might be coming for shampoo that got into the ti...
By jhon143 Blank
sir i regularly masturbating,sometimes with saliva or coconut oil or olive oil or water. Is it safe??
By Ruskent Blank
Good day everyone. Im new here. I want to ask you guys about the condition of my penis. I just found out that the hea...
By Pbsman Blank
Hello. Recently I discovered what seems to be bumps on the under the skin of my shaft. Actually, they feel more like...
EricDawsonJun 07, 2014
By EricDawson Blank
So..I'm 18 years old ( and virgin ) . I have a lump on my penile head ( along with two others that aren't big in size...
MadpiJun 01, 2014
By nic500 Blank
I had a strange hard bump on the head of my penis last August it never hurt or opened up and it went away in 2 weeks,...
DanielAndrewMay 30, 2014
Dr Santos May 03, 2014
By Landman70 Blank
Hello, Recently I noticed a under the skin hard bump or nodule like bump on my penis. It is most apparent while e...
By Johnny12345365 Blank
Im a 19 year old male. This morning, i discovered a huge lump on the under side of my penis. The bump can be felt fro...
Anon2192May 08, 2014
Dr Santos May 03, 2014
By Anon2192 Blank
I have been having unprotected sex with my partner for 3 months now. Last week tuesday, a day after the last time we ...
Dr Santos May 03, 2014
By Barbro Blank
Hi I'm worried about this dark region at the around the head of my penis. I am uncircumcised, this darker region just...
Dr Santos May 03, 2014
By wrry1 Blank
I have a small brown mole that has suddenly appeared on the head of my penis. It isn't raised and is flat. I have no ...
Dr Santos May 03, 2014
By sudniko Blank
hi doctor,i am a 36 years old man and i use to masturbate every day not until a week ago i was masturbating using a b...
sabkaApr 14, 2014
By sabka Blank
i had a small cut on my a few weeks back. and i applied concentrated dettol on it, which is a anticeptic. but my ent...
dph123Apr 04, 2014
Dr Santos Apr 03, 2014
By dph123 Blank
I have these ulcers or lesions on my penis head and shaft for about 5 years now.What are they?
crnm300Mar 28, 2014
By seddo Blank
Hi im 14 and not currently sexually active apart from masturbation. And I have a very large white spot that really hu...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank