Penis Cancer Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Dr Santos Mar 02
By mikejo5150
Can a tissue biopsy on a penile lesion determine if it is a genital wart? If so, can the biopsy determine if the les...
lyksmeFeb 28
lyksmeFeb 28
Dr Santos Jan 24
By unknown211
Gooday.I have a few rashes on my penis shaft ,and almost invisible pimples at the inbetween the penis shaft and head ...
By Roodytoo
Hello, I am a 18 year old male who at the current time has no real sexual activity apart from masturbation, I noticed...
By nicolaimoldova
0 Comments Report 8 days ago, i felt a a pain(like muscle pain) on my pennis , it came and go 3 times, and dissape...
Dr Santos Jan 24
By Pramodbdr Blank
i have this scar on my penis from 3 to 4 months i guess.. i think its increasing, it appears to be little circular. i...
Dr Santos Jan 24
By AkaFrisky Blank
I have a cut under the head of the penis and 3 days ago I mistakenly poured some hydrogen peroxide on it and it seeme...
By Nbg65 Blank
Hi. I have never had sex and am not sexually active. However I found a small single pimple like bump towards the begi...
By xyz5 Blank
I have black skin near tip of penis gland with burning inside tip of penis. I had penis sore but after cipro dose i...
By KayzeDarkheart Blank
at first i thought it was a skin tag but it has been slowly growing and recently developed several black spots, see p...
By cubanbear Blank
So I am 15 and I've had this red dot on my penis and I've just been really worried and don't know if its std or cance...
By xchris2014 Blank
I recently went to see a doctor for my right side of my penis shaft as well my pubic area was red. I was told it was ...
By Brutusthegreen Blank
Hi, so for well over a year now the tip of my penis, circumcised by the way, has been discolored with streaks and pat...
By krrah Blank
Dear sir/madam I'm. Male and I'm addicted to masturbation and nearly I doing it for s...
mandiseDec 23, 2013
By xyz5 Blank
I have black skin near tip of penis gland with burning inside tip of penis. I had penis sore but after cipro dose i...
Paderla Anitha, DNB  Nov 28, 2013
By Mike555mat Blank
I been have a very sharp pain in my testicals I don't no why there are non grown lumps on them but they hurt a lot an...
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Nov 23, 2013
BoogcNov 11, 2013
By Boogc Blank
I'm a 39yo man and have had 2 sexual partners the last one being 8 months ago back then I noticed a few very small fl...
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Nov 23, 2013
By Boogc Blank
I'm a 39yo man and have had 2 sexual partners the last one being 8 months ago back then I noticed a few very small fl...
463897_tn?1342704822
By MH Community Mgr Blank
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize...
georgemed222Oct 25, 2013
By sosadperson Blank
Hi i had redness,on penis 1 year ago . Doctor prescribed me something that i forgot the name redness,became a very ve...
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Oct 19, 2013
johnnysageOct 13, 2013
By johnnysage Blank
Hello, I am a 20 year old male and I have worries on my genital health. I have what seems to be a spot of white d...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank