Aa
A
A
Close
Penis Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
21 - 40 (of 308) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I'm new to this site. My concern and question is that my penis is swollen on one side by the head of the penis. It's red too. I mas...
For the past few months i noticed that the top skin of my pennis has a hole. When i use a needle it passes through between the pennis sta...
ok well ive noticed a black spot on the tip of my penis head it doesnt hurt or provide any discomfort im just worried about it by the wa...
Hi, I see red spots on my penis from past 6 months but they r not paining. I saw 2 bumps spots but not possibly red. They just look like ...
Hi well i used to be proud of my penis,now its just plain embarrassing. It has gotten so small when not erect like i just jumped into ice...
1 answer |
please help me sir, i have a problem on my penis, my penis fore skin got whiten color on corona circle around the penis and some scabies ...
Hello i am 15 yrs old turning 16 , i was in the bathroom and I've been noticing that my penis size is 5 inches when its not flaccid, and ...
1 answer |
Hi I am 26 years old and I have a problem at the corona of my penis like rash some thing which hurt me a lot and itch like hell when i us...
Hi, two days ago I masturbated with some shampoo and I think my pain might be coming for shampoo that got into the tip of my penis, but w...
1 answer |
sir i regularly masturbating,sometimes with saliva or coconut oil or olive oil or water. Is it safe??
Good day everyone. Im new here. I want to ask you guys about the condition of my penis. I just found out that the head of my penis is so ...
Hello. Recently I discovered what seems to be bumps on the under the skin of my shaft. Actually, they feel more like large (though not l...
So..I'm 18 years old ( and virgin ) . I have a lump on my penile head ( along with two others that aren't big in size and not that visibl...
1 answer |
I had a strange hard bump on the head of my penis last August it never hurt or opened up and it went away in 2 weeks, it has not appeared...
1 answer |
Hello, Recently I noticed a under the skin hard bump or nodule like bump on my penis. It is most apparent while erect but you can fee...
2 answers |
Im a 19 year old male. This morning, i discovered a huge lump on the under side of my penis. The bump can be felt from the skin(i am unci...
I have been having unprotected sex with my partner for 3 months now. Last week tuesday, a day after the last time we did it, I fell sick....
2 answers |
Hi I'm worried about this dark region at the around the head of my penis. I am uncircumcised, this darker region just appeared few months...
1 answer |
I have a small brown mole that has suddenly appeared on the head of my penis. It isn't raised and is flat. I have no discharge. It just w...
1 answer |
hi doctor,i am a 36 years old man and i use to masturbate every day not until a week ago i was masturbating using a body lotion then when...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources