Aa
A
A
Close

Penis Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

41 - 60 (of 299) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
0 Comments Report 8 days ago, i felt a a pain(like muscle pain) on my pennis , it came and go 3 times, and dissapear, for the next 3 days i did not feel anything but 5 days ago i start feeling a bother sensation on my pennis with a...
  Posted
i have this scar on my penis from 3 to 4 months i guess.. i think its increasing, it appears to be little circular. is it ringworm? .. it is white in colour and is numb, and it is superficially on skin only. i m 23 years old and i am sti...
  Posted
I have a cut under the head of the penis and 3 days ago I mistakenly poured some hydrogen peroxide on it and it seemed to have gotten worse , what should I do?
  Posted
Hi. I have never had sex and am not sexually active. However I found a small single pimple like bump towards the beginning of my penis head but past the ridge. I discovered it after masturbating and am confused to what it could be. I not...
  Posted
I have black skin near tip of penis gland with burning inside tip of penis. I had penis sore but after cipro dose it gone is it penis cancer? ??
  Posted
at first i thought it was a skin tag but it has been slowly growing and recently developed several black spots, see photo below. i am a 31 year old male. i brought it to the attention of my doctor who referred me to a surgeon.
  Posted
So I am 15 and I've had this red dot on my penis and I've just been really worried and don't know if its std or cancer I have never had sex or any type of sexual stuff . I'm realyy scared and freaked out and do not know what to do
  Posted
I recently went to see a doctor for my right side of my penis shaft as well my pubic area was red. I was told it was Folliculitis from shaving so I was given some antibiotics to help get ride of it. The antibiotics started to help out. T...
  Posted
Hi, so for well over a year now the tip of my penis, circumcised by the way, has been discolored with streaks and patches of red and pink, included a single brownish spot, which you can see in the photo. I've been to several different do...
  Posted
Dear sir/madam I'm. Male and I'm addicted to masturbation and nearly I doing it for six years and before I not noticed about that harms. But now my penis size was reduced and it quickly ejakulating so plea...
  Posted
I have black skin near tip of penis gland with burning inside tip of penis. I had penis sore but after cipro dose it gone is it penis cancer? ??
  Posted
I been have a very sharp pain in my testicals I don't no why there are non grown lumps on them but they hurt a lot an I feel a pain full pain shooting up my Stomach an I have notice I have these small little cyst like things on my sack a...
  Posted
I'm a 39yo man and have had 2 sexual partners the last one being 8 months ago back then I noticed a few very small flesh colored bumps on the head of my penis thought it might have been from dry skin or somthing but over the past several...
  Posted
I'm a 39yo man and have had 2 sexual partners the last one being 8 months ago back then I noticed a few very small flesh colored bumps on the head of my penis thought it might have been from dry skin or somthing but over the past several...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions ...
  Posted
Hi i had redness,on penis 1 year ago . Doctor prescribed me something that i forgot the name redness,became a very very light colour then he gave me,oxyconazole then,miconazole nitrate and it doesnt want,to go away still light colour pen...
  Posted
Hello, I am a 20 year old male and I have worries on my genital health. I have what seems to be a spot of white dead skin cells under the foreskin of my penis and next to it there seems to be a patch of dark pigmentation. I have atta...
  Posted
Hello, I'm writing this post as I have ran out of options, my problem stems down to a pigment change at the base of my penis this occurred three years ago and has not improved and I can not say for sure if it has got worse. To coincide w...
  Posted
I have a weird spot on the lowerside of **** need to know what it is.
  Posted
I've noticed this a month ago...a bump/bubble on the glans/head of my penis. From reading around online, I came across many different problems people have with a bump or bumps on their penis. I didn't come across something directly like ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...