Aa
A
A
Close
Penis Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
81 - 100 (of 318) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 26 years old and unmarried. I did lots of masturbation. My pennis is very sensitive now and i have problem of premature ejaculation....
1 answer |
I am kinda bugging out because these randomly showed up a few months ago and I have forgotten about them because they never hurt or anyth...
1 answer |
My boyfriend found red bumps around his penis after we had sex. and the next day they got worst. what could it be?
1 answer |
hey, I got problem with my penis glans ,iam 28 i use to satisfy sex with pillow ,then suddenly i got with my glanse its got black in the...
4 answers |
hey, I got problem with my penis glans ,iam 28 i use to satisfy sex with pillow ,then suddenly i got with my glanse its got black in the...
4 answers |
Hello. My question is: My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I'm 32 years old and he is 35. I'm taking fertibella pills to get pre...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer ...
So I'm 15, never had sex and about a week ago I noticed a red lump under the skin of my penis. It doesn't really hurt although it can be ...
2 answers |
Hi all ! Following is all my circumstances and questions. Circumstances: I am a resident of Pakistan and currently is working here ...
1 answer |
Hi doctor/everyone: My boyfriend is 25 and has some skin-tag like things above his penis in the pubic hair area. A few of the bumps a...
1 answer |
Hi all ! Following is all my circumstances and questions. Circumstances: I am a resident of Pakistan and currently is working here ...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm 38 and in a stable, committed long-term straight relationship. I've developed a small lump on my penis, on the underside nea...
1 answer |
I'm a 23 yr old Male Uncut penis and I've noticed I have a rash that's itchy and that's currently the only symptoms I have. Last year aro...
1 answer |
Hello, I've this infection on my Penis and testicles from more than 3 years. I've tried lot of anti-fungal creams. But I can't find a r...
3 answers |
i am 23 years old and I noticed that i have this small ball point sized , whitish skin coloured , painless bump on the shaft of my penis ...
1 answer |
Hi doc i have a big scratch on the back of my penis and lots of little dots around it, it it spreading around the front back and sides of...
1 answer |
Any idea what this is? http://imgur.com/1Ebn9iN Seemed to appear in a short space of time, no physical trauma, no friction from und...
1 answer |
I've recently developed a pain in my right testicle. Its pretty mild, I wouldn't call it a pain as much as an irritant. I don't feel any ...
1 answer |
Hey guys - i think i posted this question in another forum (im new here) But this forum seems more fit for my question. So - im 18 , sexu...
1 answer |
I'm male, 12 years old, and I'm circumsized. I have never had sexual contact with anyone, but I do masturbate. And now I have noticed ver...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Oncologist in your area?
Penis Cancer Community Resources