Aa
A
A
Close
Penis Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
81 - 100 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I've this infection on my Penis and testicles from more than 3 years. I've tried lot of anti-fungal creams. But I can't find a r...
3 answers |
i am 23 years old and I noticed that i have this small ball point sized , whitish skin coloured , painless bump on the shaft of my penis ...
1 answer |
Hi doc i have a big scratch on the back of my penis and lots of little dots around it, it it spreading around the front back and sides of...
1 answer |
Any idea what this is? http://imgur.com/1Ebn9iN Seemed to appear in a short space of time, no physical trauma, no friction from und...
1 answer |
I've recently developed a pain in my right testicle. Its pretty mild, I wouldn't call it a pain as much as an irritant. I don't feel any ...
1 answer |
Hey guys - i think i posted this question in another forum (im new here) But this forum seems more fit for my question. So - im 18 , sexu...
1 answer |
I'm male, 12 years old, and I'm circumsized. I have never had sexual contact with anyone, but I do masturbate. And now I have noticed ver...
1 answer |
About 6-8 wks ago, I noticed d lump on the shaft of my penis. It causes me no pain or discomfort. It is under the skin and it has a hard ...
1 answer |
1798872 tn?1346168185
Last night me and wife of 22 years had sex and i saw blood in my semen,is this something i should see dr. about?Thanks for help Danny
1 answer |
Im 40yrs a i notice my urine had tiny worms in it. Is it anything to take for that
1 answer |
4966600 tn?1361776681
For the past six months I have been having pain in my back, left side of penis, left inguinal area, and left leg that goes down to my foo...
1 answer |
Hey I'm 14 years years old and I had a question about my penis. I've been masturbating since I turned 13 so I know about everything. My q...
1 answer |
I am 15 years old, still a virgin and for ages now i have white bumby stuff spreading on the inside of my penis. You cant scratch it off ...
1 answer |
As early as when I was 12-13 I remember having four small red pimple-like bumps just below the underside of my head positioned either sid...
1 answer |
I have got a painless little lump in my left lowermost groin area. It's little outside however if I try to feel it by pressing in between...
1 answer |
Often qhen i get an erection the tip of my penis aches, bad. Qnd sometimes it will just start for not apparent reason. Also, i woke up th...
1 answer |
I'm new to this so....a few days ago, I noticed my penis have rotated about 30 degrees to the left counterclockwise (from my view). My pe...
3 answers |
Often qhen i get an erection the tip of my penis aches, bad. Qnd sometimes it will just start for not apparent reason. Also, i woke up th...
1 answer |
Bowen's Disease of mass found on penis was confirmed by biopsy. I developed this mass while on prednisone to treat another condition...
1 answer |
I have a pink ring around my penis just below the head and it been there for some time what is that
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources