Aa
A
A
Close

Penis Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE PENIS CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Penis Cancer, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

81 - 100 (of 301) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i am 23 years old and I noticed that i have this small ball point sized , whitish skin coloured , painless bump on the shaft of my penis .. i am really paranoid if its cancer or something serious... it looks like the other small follicle...
tourtm | Last answer
Hi doc i have a big scratch on the back of my penis and lots of little dots around it, it it spreading around the front back and sides of the penis and i fear it is penis cancer, can you please help me out. Thanks Jamie
jamiealban123 | Last answer
Any idea what this is? http://imgur.com/1Ebn9iN Seemed to appear in a short space of time, no physical trauma, no friction from underwear, not an STD etc..
steelsoldier | Last answer
I've recently developed a pain in my right testicle. Its pretty mild, I wouldn't call it a pain as much as an irritant. I don't feel any lumps or anything like that, and I know its isn't an STD. My right nut isn't as large as my left one...
IHateSickness1512 | Last answer
Hey guys - i think i posted this question in another forum (im new here) But this forum seems more fit for my question. So - im 18 , sexually inactive) , circumcised and pretty healthy . That being said , I was showering today and I noti...
anon774 | Last answer
I'm male, 12 years old, and I'm circumsized. I have never had sexual contact with anyone, but I do masturbate. And now I have noticed very small red/white (I'm not really sure) bumps on the main part, and the glans of my penis. There are...
FireFox12468 | Last answer
About 6-8 wks ago, I noticed d lump on the shaft of my penis. It causes me no pain or discomfort. It is under the skin and it has a hard rubbery feel to it. It also has kind of a braided feel, like a rope as well. I'm a little worriedand...
kywildcat214 | Last answer
1798872_tn?1346168185
Last night me and wife of 22 years had sex and i saw blood in my semen,is this something i should see dr. about?Thanks for help Danny
bamabred | Last answer
Im 40yrs a i notice my urine had tiny worms in it. Is it anything to take for that
Carolinabirddog | Last answer
4966600_tn?1361776681
For the past six months I have been having pain in my back, left side of penis, left inguinal area, and left leg that goes down to my foot. There is also a feeling of discomfort in my groin area. I have been to see doctor and urologist b...
downl0ad | Last answer
Hey I'm 14 years years old and I had a question about my penis. I've been masturbating since I turned 13 so I know about everything. My question is, my penis (when erected) stands straight up and curves in toward me. Is there any way I c...
BrettQ14 | Last answer
I am 15 years old, still a virgin and for ages now i have white bumby stuff spreading on the inside of my penis. You cant scratch it off or that. Also on my actual penis head around my japseye there is a white stain like thing spreading ...
stanno | Last answer
As early as when I was 12-13 I remember having four small red pimple-like bumps just below the underside of my head positioned either side of where the urethra would be (I am circumcised). A couple of years ago some dark discoloration be...
JCitizen64 | Last answer
I have got a painless little lump in my left lowermost groin area. It's little outside however if I try to feel it by pressing in between 2 fingers I can feel it's a size slight smaller than a computer mouse-ball, soft and without pain. ...
Suviduvi | Last answer
Often qhen i get an erection the tip of my penis aches, bad. Qnd sometimes it will just start for not apparent reason. Also, i woke up this morning and found two white looking scabs on the bottom of my shaft towards the head. What is hap...
Benny1294 | Last answer
I'm new to this so....a few days ago, I noticed my penis have rotated about 30 degrees to the left counterclockwise (from my view). My penis is straight when erected but it's rotated. I can urinate freely and I feel no pain at all. I'm a...
shadowshade | Last answer
Often qhen i get an erection the tip of my penis aches, bad. Qnd sometimes it will just start for not apparent reason. Also, i woke up this morning and found two white looking scabs on the bottom of my shaft towards the head. What is hap...
Benny1294 | Last answer
Bowen's Disease of mass found on penis was confirmed by biopsy. I developed this mass while on prednisone to treat another condition. Is HPV always found in Bowen's disease on the penis?
Gman21 | Last answer
I have a pink ring around my penis just below the head and it been there for some time what is that
Carolinabirddog | Last answer
Doctor, my prob is , my penis is not opening completely the end skin of th penis is attached their with another skin so i can't move it back... but no pain in the time of masturbating... .. is it is any problem? is it effect my sexual li...
degeesh | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Penis Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...