Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 346) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Guys I have been a sufferer of PATM for around 2 years and it has severely affected my life. I'm sure everyone can agree the emotiona...
7 answers | 9 comments
  soiledsystem,    imissjack,    patmisreal,    Burningeyes15,    Isaac123
I just got the results from my first stool sample today, and they indicate some significant disturbances to my gut flora: "The immunom...
10 answers | 15 comments
  soiledsystem,    PATMsufferer,    isuffertoo,    uriDm,    isuffertoo
My patm is 100℅ gone. I know hard to believe but I haven't received any reactions for five consecutive days. All I did was work with brea...
4 answers | 1 comment
Is the forum still active or there is onother one out there? or why do people dont post anymore??
5 answers | 1 comment
  Ahcsrob,    withdrawnupnorth,    PATMsufferer,    patmhalp,    Lifeisgoodbut
Not to sound too disgusting by this topic..but has anyone receive the idea in their genital area or around the anus and smell anything th...
3 answers | 2 comments
  soiledsystem,    Ahcsrob,    Isaac123,    Scene68,    da16424
Hi, First of all thanks for this forum,this forum was a blessing to me when I was lost with PATM. I noticed I was having patm conditio...
5 answers | 5 comments
  Ahcsrob,    patm_fighter,    r3isha,    patm_fighter,    patm_fighter
17551709 tn?1457748486
If we can get tested for the chemicals in our breath, we might be able to figure out what toxins we are emitting compared to a regular hu...
13 answers | 2 comments
I posted a lot on the old forum in the past about the success I had in getting rid of PATM. I thought I'd post my solution again here ju...
86 answers | 71 comments
  grateful2011,    withdrawnupnorth,    mindspace,    hopeful12345,    life89
15936060 tn?1480897345
Hello everyone, My name is Joel and I have had PATM for the past two years, specifically the electric type. Since I developed PATM I ...
2 answers
19453858 tn?1479282719
No doubt, i still think this is a dream come true, that I have found the FINAL and the only no cost effective CURE TO PUT PATM TO ITS FIN...
3 answers | 7 comments
  Ogojogo,    patm_fighter,    r3isha,    Ogojogo,    grateful2011
Hello to all of you. I'm Justin, 25, I live in Orlando. I will say, PATM reactions in this city are no fun at all. My first reaction ...
26 answers | 27 comments
  mindspace,    grateful2011,    patm_fighter,    mindspace,    grateful2011
Check out youtube vids for more info! I am having great success with remaining PATM free - after adding this to my daily choices I...
2 answers | 1 comment
  grateful2011,    bymon,    Lifeisgoodbut
I'm on my 2nd day on this medication and I have never experienced the headaches and the die-off that I'm going thru right now. I am not...
26 answers | 25 comments
  ray2502,    hopeful12345,    val8182,    mindspace,    hopeful12345
I have made friends on this forum, although have not met in person but I know 3 people from this site. These people I know their faces an...
1 answer | 2 comments
like we can have our own shared homes where we will each have duties and we will do group meditation and yoga eat the most delicious and ...
2 answers | 10 comments
I have spoken, chatted with some patmer from this site and I have some that we have developed good relationship ( some I know face to fac...
HOW CAN WE EVER EXPECT TO GET CURED IF WE ARE TO AFRAID TO SHOW THE THAT WE HAVE PATM. MY SISTER KNOWS AND I GOT HER TO WRITE HER NAME ON...
1 answer | 2 comments
  life89,    life89,    Lifeisgoodbut
We don't need to label us as patmers. As long as you're human you stand the chance of running along the line of patm. Everybody in essenc...
2 answers
17489628 tn?1458799938
1. Oxy-powder pills 2. Brown rice powder 3. Perfect desiccated liver pills Not sure if the liver pills are necessary, it worked for...
9 answers | 16 comments
  Justincase_25,    grateful2011,    Justincase_25,    Justincase_25,    jxy
I had to quit two jobs due to this patm. Couldn't stand coworkers gossiping about me and treating me like an alien. This is unbearable. b...
1 answer | 1 comment
  life89,    Lostmyhope
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources