People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By HelplessHopeful Blank
People are allergic to me. And a lot of other people around the world are suffering from this condition. Doctors do n...
karm9548Aug 30
yossarian1Aug 31, 2012
tomtom131Jul 05, 2012
grateful2011Jun 29, 2012
tomtom131Jun 29, 2012
By tomtom131 Blank
Hello well im 18 and for a year now I have smelled like farts/eggs its not a 24 hour smell its like I have just farte...
manonym_xNov 17
By manonym_x
Hi,I was active in this forum for only 1-2month with nick @manonymx and I want to tell you that I think my PATM has g...
By ithinkimcured
I've been reading this board for the last few months and had to share what seems to work for me. First a little histo...
By ithinkimcured
And by the way... A big thank you to Hopeful12345. It was your posting that made me try the florastor. I think you ma...
By patmvictim
uhm...guys, i am really happy that i am not the only one suffering this problem...my patm started just this yr, when ...
By tommottommot8 Blank
I am a 26 male located at Minnesota US. Just about to get my master degree but the PATM symptom get worse in recent f...
By derp74 Blank
Looks like i finally found a bunch of folks like me. I've read a lot on the internet but i never really read about so...
By lcbzs Blank
this is my first time ever posting on a blog about this, i have been living with this disease for about 3 years now. ...
gee42Oct 12
gee42Oct 12
grateful2011Dec 24, 2013
By jailbreak1989 Blank
Dear fellow PATM community, I chanced upon this forum in 2012. First of all, THANK YOU as it gave me solace as th...
katieolcMay 13
katieolcMay 13
FoundTHECUREDec 16, 2013
soulja167Aug 03, 2013
soulja167Aug 03, 2013
By cheeto533 Blank
I suffer with PATM and it is ruining my life.I cannot be social other without drinking around them so people will not...
10533519_tn?1418460993
By Getonyourgrind
Just like all of you I experience coughs/sneezes everywhere I go. I work in an office setting surrounded by professio...
By MateescuH
We are thinking of developing an app to help people better understand and avoid alergens in food products and would r...
By argen27 Blank
This is for the people with PATM. I think I am getting better, but no thanks to any of the doctors I have seen. M...
By ImAtrueBoss
This disease is so powerfull, and travels really far through buildings and telephones this disease has stop me from w...
By ImAtrueBoss
I believe this disease was a boi warfare disease.this disease is brutal and was purposely made
patmpainSep 06
Maxis91Sep 01
tamanna99May 29
By Neney0508 Blank
I was wondering if anyone else in this community recalled if they had a trauma before the signs of the PATM started. ...
By toogenius Blank
this thread was crated to share all spiritual, supernatural, paranormal, metaphysical experiences related to PATM
CPhTNYJul 01
CPhTNYJul 01
CPhTNYJul 01
By CPhTNY
Hi, I am a long term PATM sufferer who has tried almost everything to find relief from my symptoms. I was depressed, ...
By whitni55
Vheck out this article I found; she didn't have PATM exactly, but it turns out the reactions from her leaky gut were ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank