Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 421) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, Quick poll - do you guys have a long history of resting your laptop computer on your stomach/lap? The timelines for this di...
3 answers | 12 comments |
there is studies on mice showing that some saturated fatty acids like methyl palmitate gives a remarkable protection against endotoxins(1...
2 answers | 5 comments |
Like many people with PATM, I'm a very quiet, deeply empathetic person. If PATM is some sort of parasite, could other people "catch" this...
5 answers | 13 comments |
I have an update to this hell : Although the parasite remedy above gave me lackluster results , I can now confrim without a doubt. This...
5 answers | 11 comments |
Wondering if anyone else has this skin condition on their upper arms. Supposedly it's related to gluten intolerance and stomach permeabil...
7 answers | 38 comments |
We can hypothesize and try every cure in the world but it's going to be tough without scientific evidence. I think the Aurametrix study w...
1 answer | 1 comment |
FYI, I'm just reposting my original thread with correct spelling in the title. Google it (no links allowed)- this is an intestinal cle...
1 answer |
19453858 tn?1494633297
No doubt, i still think this is a dream come true, that I have found the FINAL and the only no cost effective CURE TO PUT PATM TO ITS FIN...
4 answers | 14 comments |
We all know that the gas could be hydrogen sulfide or methane or someting nitrous depending on what consume. But this doesnt explain how ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
If anyone has used the following antibiotics, please let us know what happened? I don’t expect it to heal patm, even though it has a smal...
2 answers | 17 comments |
Guys, read how this Chinese doctor is curing IBD such as crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis with one FMT dose but instead of injectin...
1 answer | 1 comment |
How do you deal with this disease?. How do you get close to someone or get married with this disease
2 answers | 6 comments |
I am a bad suffere of this patm stuff since last 4 years now. I dont know if its a dieses or some kind of telepathic energy ! I can tell...
3 answers | 5 comments |
Distinguished medical researchers: Hello! everyone! I am a new unknown disease patients, my name is Chen Jianxin, 43 years old, from ch...
3 answers | 14 comments |
Hey Patmers how you guys doing coping with PATM I'm coping with PATM it's not bad but it is a very sad condition there's no way of ha...
5 answers | 5 comments |
At this point our best guess is that PATM is a result of leaky gut. I have a couple of questions. 1. There are millions of people tha...
7 answers | 47 comments |
Has anyone here volunteered for this study?? If you go to this link you will find in the video she mentions a PATM group. This study is...
3 answers | 3 comments |
All of you here could be looking at million life times worth of searching answers to explain the birth and formation of patm and how in a...
3 answers |
The more you come to this site the more you give patm time to think of. You should at least as I understand your concerns that patm is a ...
3 answers |
Given what we know so far, there’s a high probability that any normal person can get PATM from a PATM FMT donor. It doesn’t have to last ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources