Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 332) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
19453858 tn?1479282719
No doubt, i still think this is a dream come true, that I have found the FINAL and the only no cost effective CURE TO PUT PATM TO ITS FIN...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Anybody know anybody with patm we should keep some kind of record on this maybe even start something big maybe we could get some real hel...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I found someting that When the spermatorrhea or after ejaculation patm dramatically worse,Too much serious. I come from China,There are ...
12 answers | 4 comments |
Well hello ladies I'm 28 and live in Sacramento any of you want to see if there a chance for love. Cause I lost my hope and separated mys...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I think most of us have forgotten the main principle of just learning to breathe. Most of us think we're breathing naturally but we are n...
11 answers | 4 comments |
I had to quit two jobs due to this patm. Couldn't stand coworkers gossiping about me and treating me like an alien. This is unbearable. b...
1 answer |
17489628 tn?1458799938
1. Oxy-powder pills 2. Brown rice powder 3. Perfect desiccated liver pills Not sure if the liver pills are necessary, it worked for...
5 answers | 13 comments |
I've watched my life go away knowing that there was something wrong I've went to the hospital telling them there was something wrong with...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi PATM Community - it sure has been a long while since I have posted. I was more involved when the forum was on one page (liked it bette...
3 answers |
I want to ask a question, is there a hospital for the treatment of patm in the United States?
2 answers |
I'm on my 2nd day on this medication and I have never experienced the headaches and the die-off that I'm going thru right now. I am not...
16 answers | 4 comments |
I have a hypothesis, that PATM could be caused by mental disorder. I don't mean mental disorder as in being a crazy person with psychosis...
4 answers | 6 comments |
I'm just trying to gather more comprehensive information about PATM victims. In my case, I've had blood work done my kidneys work fine - ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
At out of town training this week - with no patm reactions ! Chlorofresh 2 tsps orally three times a day Dry brushing skin daily ...
5 answers | 4 comments |
i don't take patm to seriously because if you do it will drive you crazy. heres my perspective 1) Patm is like a bad superpower that c...
5 answers | 3 comments |
This might be a long post so stay with me, please! I'm a 31 y/o guy that showers twice a day and is really OCD clean. I have NEVER had...
11 answers | 11 comments |
19453858 tn?1479282719
DO U GUYS WANNA QUICKLY FIND A CURE?! lets stop waisting time, cause this PATM is bugging the hell out of me. And i want my normal life...
7 answers | 2 comments |
We probably have patm due to the disconnection of our own signs. I don't believe that candida is the issue due to the fact that someone c...
3 answers |
Let’s start by identify foods that feed candida. Sugar comes in many forms. Any processed and packaged foods, are filled with it. Ev...
3 answers | 6 comments |
Does anyone know if u can get PATM symptoms from flea bites? and then noticed patm after the bites. Please let me know!
5 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources