Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
1 - 20 (of 256) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm reaching a breaking point. I don't know what to do guys. I am so emotionally drained. I keep telling myself I'm not going to let this...
20 answers | 3 comments |
I have been suffering from PATM for 2 years now. I believe this condition is caused by our bodies purging massive amounts of bacteria/fun...
16 answers | 2 comments |
Russian, привет, страдаю PATM 15 лет, молчал 14 лет, испытал психологическую травму в школе, на следующий день после этого появился PATM,...
3 answers |
BLOOD WORKS 1 COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT 2 CHECK IRON LEVEL (IN BLOOD AND BODY STORES) 3 UR B12 LEVEL 4 MAGNESIUM LEVEL 5 ALSO ...
13 answers | 2 comments |
Hey im frm the philippines, anyone wannameet up so we can talk about whats wrong with us?
12 answers | 2 comments |
I would like to make some videos actually showing people's reaction.
23 answers | 2 comments |
kk
plesase stop to confusion people this is not medical problam this is some kind of anixty stress
1 answer |
I posted a lot on the old forum in the past about the success I had in getting rid of PATM. I thought I'd post my solution again here ju...
81 answers | 61 comments |
this is my first time ever posting on a blog about this, i have been living with this disease for about 3 years now. i am a 23 year old f...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Answer: there could be many reasons that are causiing your patm but there's no denial that you're thinking about it, that is it being on ...
17551709 tn?1457748486
Lately I have been getting some dirty looks from strangers when I'm in public. Before I could blend in without people noticing that I was...
2 answers | 2 comments |
17551709 tn?1457748486
We would perform Stool culture for yeast, parasites and amoebas and bacteria, Lab to detect chemicals present in the body Lab to deter...
23 answers | 14 comments |
hi.guys.in tweet you will find some solutions about patm.but i cannot totally know japanese.
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all, I have been checking the forum for the past few months and decided I wanted get active on here and share my PATM story. ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hey everyone, It is yet another week dealing with this ****. Hope all of you are doing alright so far. Quick question: Has anyone n...
3 answers |
I see a lot of people attributing the reactions people are experiencing from us is from a medical standpoint, like odor and bacteria. ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi guys, my patm started late last year after an unexplainable incident, if you want to hear about the incident please pm me on ***@****....
2 answers | 1 comment |
Just a little about myself and some thoughts on PATM. I am a female in my late 50's and have had PATM for 10 years or more on and off. It...
3 answers |
Hello, guys iam 19 Years old from Germany and i have patm since approximately 4 years . I don't Know what To do is there a cure? Are ther...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Go for hopeful's stuff. It's good and it will help you. And look up diaphragmatic breathing, this too will bring relief. We need to lea...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources
Top Asthma Answerers
Blank
drewallergic
DC