Aa
A
A
Close

People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

1 - 20 (of 230) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I posted a lot on the old forum in the past about the success I had in getting rid of PATM. I thought I'd post my solution again here just so others can have it for reference. My cure consisted of the following: Brown Rice Protein P...
    Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa,     joevanie,     joevanie
17489628 tn?1458799938
So ive just been living life w this bull shhh, i havnt heard from alot of u in a while how yall mutha luvas doin?? Any breakthroughs? Yall doin ok w this crappy health problem? Whats goin on w yall now?
    Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa,     joevanie,     Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa
Hey guys, I hope you guys are doing well. So this patm thing I guess whether it is really just in our head or not can't be an odor problem. I don't believe odor can be transmitted through cellphones or can be so strong that it would affe...
    Dj_Choppa,     Nsoz,     Nsoz,     soiledsystem,     Nsoz
Does anyone know if having PATM make you smell bad? I've been struggling with PATM for the past 3 months and every time I see people coughing or snezzing I wonder if I also smell bad or if Im just releasing a toxic that is odorless? som...
    Dj_Choppa,     kare_1206,     tieuvodanh,     Interpol89,     Interpol89
What is rifaximin (Xifaxan)? Rifaximin is an antibiotic that fights bacterial infection only in the intestines. Rifaximin works differently from other antibiotics because it passes through your stomach and into your intestines with...
    Betterdays7,     soiledsystem
Just wanted to know if anyone with PATM work in retail and are the customers that come in contact with you are affected? If yes how do you cope with people coughing around u.
    Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa,     DarthBane,     dd42416
So why do I sneeze a lot after my third cup of coffee?
    DarthBane
Hope everyone is doing well. Have not posted in a while but have noticed lots of activity lately on this forum and decided to post on what has been keeping my PATM reactions at bay. Been doing extensive amounts of research regarding the ...
    Betterdays7,     bettertimes,     bettertimes,     Interpol89
17551709 tn?1457748486
I have had dandruff for years. I tried washing my hair with different shampoos, tried washing my hair multiple times per day and even tried several different anti-dandruff shampoos without success. Now I'm going to start using home remed...
    dd42416
Hi preciosga, I work as a grocery store cashier and currently am dealing with PATM. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones, but I would say 90% of customers don't react to me, although I almost always get reactions when I am under stress. Regar...
  Posted
As a high IQ individual with multiple degrees and a successful social life, I can honestly say that it is completely possible to cope with PATM while living a seemingly normal life. However, the root causes of PATM are usually attributed...
    ray2502,     NatNice,     patmhalp,     patmhalp,     patmhalp
Not the reactions, per se. . But the time it takes to overcome them and get on with things again..
    patmhalp,     Dj_Choppa,     keltic,     Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa
17489628 tn?1458799938
I never had an acne problem, but now ive been breaking out in the past couple months. It isn't really full blown acne, but im getting bumps on my face that are the color of my skin, and sometimes itch. They go away and they come back. ...
    DarthBane,     Dj_Choppa,     DarthBane,     Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa
16586576 tn?1449414335
Dear all fellow PATMers, My story, if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KesbGVd_1XY ******************************************************************************************************** Just would like to sh...
  Posted
17551709 tn?1457748486
We would perform Stool culture for yeast, parasites and amoebas and bacteria, Lab to detect chemicals present in the body Lab to determine if you have heavy metal toxicity Cultures of nose and throat skin testing to create a rotary/...
    Interpol89,     Interpol89,     Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa,     patmhalp
OUR SYSTEM FRIENDS[UNKNOWN PARASITE] ARE NOW OUR ENEMIES. 1.WHAT IS WRONG WITH US ? ans. Electromagnetic radiation exposure 2.WHY ARE THE UNKNOWN PARASITE IN OUR SMALL INTESTINE? ans. They are highly good in removing the radiati...
    Scene68,     Dj_Choppa,     DarthBane,     seyya,     Dj_Choppa
Hi, I am a long term PATM sufferer who has tried almost everything to find relief from my symptoms. I was depressed, filled with anxiety and virtually a recluse. One of the only things that gave me a little relief was a Ketogenic diet. T...
    PT07
I have been having these issues since the beginning of 2014 it was something I noticed but I did not think it was me so i shrugged it of as a allergy. It started with just other people rubbing there noses all the time but I still paid it...
    grateful2011,     Dj_Choppa,     grateful2011,     Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa
17489628 tn?1458799938
I am new to the world of PATM. I have been noticing ppls reactions when they are near me for the past yr, but as of 4 weeks ago i noticed that the reactions were happening more frequently and seemed to be more severe. I finally am r...
    Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa,     Dj_Choppa,     eva25
You may have noticed this yourselves . There's this weird psychic layer in life that's on top of normal, simple life and normal communication. In this layer anything goes, behavior is odd and spontaneous. People are talking normally, and...
    Dj_Choppa,     eva25,     Noli2014,     preciousga,     preciousga
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...