Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
21 - 40 (of 421) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi what if patm is to much serotonin? not emergancy high but to high, maybe in brain, maybe in blood or elsewhere symtoms fits me prett...
5 answers | 19 comments
Researchers say PATM gut permeability were slightly higher than TMAU2 volunteers, at higher molecular weights, similar to allergy profile...
3 answers | 13 comments
  dontgiveuphope,    mindspace,    dontgiveuphope,    mindspace,    mindspace
https://drive.google.com/open… I'm actually tracking something at the moment. It's Fecal Microbiota Transplant. Before you brush it aw...
6 answers | 7 comments
  dontgiveuphope,    dontgiveuphope,    dontgiveuphope,    mindspace,    Tang82
Guys if you could please share your driving experience? Im literally baffled by how far and how deep our smell can penetrate. Here ar...
2 answers | 1 comment
If you any of you want to troll your doctor, this is the time to do so. Looks like they are the ones that need mental hospitalization and...
3 answers | 5 comments
@ healthhealth24 Those that don’t believe PATM is real, please watch video below of researchers’ initial finding for PATM, TMAU2 and Hal...
2 answers | 17 comments
  dontgiveuphope,    dontgiveuphope,    mindspace,    ray2502,    dontgiveuphope
Every time i See these coughs and sneezes and running nose all these detoxifying symptoms i feel as though people are detoxifying them se...
2 answers | 5 comments
  dontgiveuphope,    dontgiveuphope,    patmhalp,    Tang82,    dontgiveuphope
Hello everyone, There is a Morgellons conference happening this weekend in Austin, TX organized by Charles Holman foundation. ...
6 answers | 3 comments
  dontgiveuphope,    dontgiveuphope,    dontgiveuphope,    Tang82,    LaserShark8
Hi everyone, Hope your 2017 is going well. I got PATM last year, after receiving antibiotics for an infection. Fortunately, I di...
10 answers | 17 comments
  dontgiveuphope,    mola123,    mola123,    mola123,    TAPAKAH
google and youtube videos for more information no more bone broth protein powder for me !! I am now drinking bone broth daily to h...
3 answers | 2 comments
  dontgiveuphope,    Hellodolly12,    Hellodolly12,    grateful2011,    Jon3456
I've managed to eliminate patm from my life by use of no products, operations or changing of diet. I've changed nothing apart from though...
1 answer
Hey PATM community. I've been in the shadows on this forum for a few months after developing PATM post-antibiotics while backpacking sout...
Hey, I'm sorry for my english... I'm from Brazil. I don't know what to do, it has been almost one year and I couldn't find the answer for...
4 answers | 1 comment
Firstly my english is very bad since I'm french speaker. Sorry about it. I'm from Africa,Engineer And I lives And works in France. Y...
7 answers | 7 comments
  dontgiveuphope,    mola123,    da16424,    TAPAKAH,    da16424
Hey guys, what's up? I have a few questions about the disease How many time you have been suffering with PATM? When you realize that y...
3 answers | 1 comment
CANDIDIASIS Treatments and recovery. The allopathic treatments to fight Candidiasis do not work very well because the Candida is defe...
3 answers
Hello well im 18 and for a year now I have smelled like farts/eggs its not a 24 hour smell its like I have just farted but i haven't. I a...
13 answers | 6 comments
  Aqcuapazza743,    mr68gto,    rawrpewpew
Hey guys I've been suffering from patm for about 2 months. luckily I was able to find am instant cure. I believe most people with patm ar...
34 answers | 24 comments
  dontgiveuphope,    dontgiveuphope,    dontgiveuphope,    keltic,    patm_fighter
do your research - you can also choose to use organic pumpkin seed oil to add to your smoothies , etc. I'm enjoying eating pumpkin Se...
2 answers
I just moved back in with my mother cause I got flooded out by the rain I've made myself homeless because of patm.. But recently moved ba...
1 answer | 2 comments
  Lostmyhope,    ScottHunter,    ScottHunter
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources