Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
For me my patm start when I was around 15 Going through puberty, I had been on anti depressions at the time. I started to notice people ...
I am an 49 year old male living in Finland and I have a Fusarium infection somewhere in my digestive system. I got the infection around 2...
Hello, I'm very serious... When I was 13 years old, a problem with body odor began. I washed 2-3 times, the smell was terrible. The surro...
Anyone who suffers from this would do well to have your complete liver function tested by a naturopath doctor. I had mine tested and it a...
Has anyone with PATM had experiences being around someone pregnant and or holding/ caring for newborns? If so as children developed wer...
1.) Stop pretending that some of us have the knowledge to cure or treat this disease. 2.) With covid-19 many colleges has gone online. T...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.