Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
21 - 40 (of 371) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Glad to stumble upon people with similar issues like me on this forum. I've been having these issues since high school and I'm 30 now. Ba...
3 answers |
There are a few posts about these here already. Can you guys please confirm which one of these two helped and tell me which kind or br...
8 answers | 6 comments |
Hey guys. I think I can be at least 90% sure what causes PATM and why we have it. Short Version : PATM = Toxic Mold What do you ne...
4 answers | 12 comments |
Trying to gather some information. Please comment down below, at what age did you first notice PATM? thx
2 answers | 1 comment |
As far as I can tell from personal experience and all the web reports on PATM(the so-called "electrical type") it looks very likely tha...
2 answers |
I've had patm for as long as I have been consciously awake. When I sleep I don't know what the hell happens. I've gone through all the st...
6 answers | 4 comments |
I have posted on this thread and the previous one over the years. While I would like to know what kind of pathogen(s) are causing this (...
6 answers | 19 comments |
Hi I am Miguel from Philippines, katulad ng iba sufferer din ako ng patm at tmau. Gusto ko sana makipag-meetup kung OK lang. Gusto ko san...
I have spoken, chatted with some patmer from this site and I have some that we have developed good relationship ( some I know face to fac...
|
OUR SYSTEM FRIENDS[UNKNOWN PARASITE] ARE NOW OUR ENEMIES. 1.WHAT IS WRONG WITH US ? ans. Electromagnetic radiation exposure 2.WHY...
22 answers | 9 comments |
My patm is 100℅ gone. I know hard to believe but I haven't received any reactions for five consecutive days. All I did was work with brea...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all patm buddies, I'm not writing this to discourage anybody . just my opinions on how I understand our situation . I have been a suff...
5 answers | 6 comments |
like we can have our own shared homes where we will each have duties and we will do group meditation and yoga eat the most delicious and ...
3 answers | 11 comments |
Hi Guys I have been a sufferer of PATM for around 2 years and it has severely affected my life. I'm sure everyone can agree the emotiona...
7 answers | 9 comments |
Is the forum still active or there is onother one out there? or why do people dont post anymore??
5 answers | 1 comment |
Not to sound too disgusting by this topic..but has anyone receive the idea in their genital area or around the anus and smell anything th...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, First of all thanks for this forum,this forum was a blessing to me when I was lost with PATM. I noticed I was having patm conditio...
5 answers | 5 comments |
17551709 tn?1457748486
If we can get tested for the chemicals in our breath, we might be able to figure out what toxins we are emitting compared to a regular hu...
13 answers | 2 comments |
19453858 tn?1484906159
No doubt, i still think this is a dream come true, that I have found the FINAL and the only no cost effective CURE TO PUT PATM TO ITS FIN...
3 answers | 7 comments |
Hello to all of you. I'm Justin, 25, I live in Orlando. I will say, PATM reactions in this city are no fun at all. My first reaction ...
26 answers | 27 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources