Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
21 - 40 (of 511) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have posted on this thread and the previous one over the years. While I would like to know what kind of pathogen(s) are causing this (...
6 answers | 22 comments |
https://vimeo.com/234119423 This is pretty mild, it gets much worse at times. If any lay person happens to be reading this, just know ...
2 answers |
Still want to see what happens when two of us meet: if we react and how we feel. So......anyone from London hit me up :P P.s if yo...
5 answers | 6 comments |
18751818 tn?1482356152
If we create a group and groupings we could see the effects instantly remaining isolated is low  Maybe we would increase our ...
4 answers | 9 comments |
Hi guys, I've suffered with PATM or something of the sort for about 3 years now, it just hit me around the time I turned 20 out of nowher...
2 answers |
Yesterday I found out something incredible, intriguing and upsetting all at the same time. I was online and decided to skype an old frien...
10 answers | 2 comments |
I would like to make some videos actually showing people's reaction.
19 answers | 4 comments |
Sorry about the weird title, I had to post this in the form of a question... I've been on this Board for over 5 years (not some noob o...
11 answers | 10 comments |
Hey guys. I think I can be at least 90% sure what causes PATM and why we have it. Short Version : PATM = Toxic Mold What do you ne...
5 answers | 14 comments |
Please let us know of your thoughts by clicking on either yes or no. TV here refers to cable and satellite TV capable of two way communic...
20 answers | 67 comments |
I guess moderators on here just want us to suffer, But i wanna give my freedom of speech!! So now, everyone on this side of smell tmau w...
4 answers | 4 comments |
18751818 tn?1482356152
Im french. Ive this ****. since I moved and a new job . Family people are immune 20% 30% at work react coughing sneezing sniffles ....
6 answers | 19 comments |
Hey, how are you? I am a Brazilian and this disease seems to me like nasal fungal infection. It's not about your stomach or gut. Disease...
10 answers | 11 comments |
Guys if you could please share your driving experience? Im literally baffled by how far and how deep our smell can penetrate. Here ar...
4 answers | 2 comments |
20637193 tn?1503894189
Try applying the Tyndall effect.... I think its the fungal hyphae (mycelium) emitted from your nostril when you give even a small stress...
6 answers | 5 comments |
I recently took a blood test for a gluten allergy, but they informed me after that I must eat gluten three months prior - which I wont in...
4 answers | 4 comments |
Happy Saturday! Our bodies need folate in order to fully detox properly. My body and about 30- 50 % of the planet population has a ...
2 answers |
I became afflicted with Morgellans disease a couple months ago, and now have the exact symptoms of PATM described here. Others in the Mor...
17 answers | 1 comment |
I have an update to this hell : Although the parasite remedy above gave me lackluster results , I can now confrim without a doubt. This...
8 answers | 19 comments |
what is this bugs like fuzz in my scalp and in the air of my house?
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources