Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
21 - 40 (of 470) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all! The reason that I am asking this question is because my problems seems to correlate with the Vagus Nerve. These days my mos...
1 answer |
I've reacted multiple times to myself but of course not as much as the people reacting. I get a very clear idea of how people on the othe...
1 answer |
Through the years, most of us have observed that many of our friends and family react very little, if at all to us. Conversely, I illicit...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, I want to share with you the results of my exams with my doctor. As I said last week, I did this time, 23 exams in a laborator...
2 answers | 5 comments |
During my time at university I found chemistry labs a haven because initially hardly anyone reacted. It’s funny because the whole lab is ...
2 answers | 18 comments |
I have had PATM for about a year now and it coused me alot of trouple. I will make this post as short as possible. My PATM started be...
15 answers | 22 comments |
Hello, sorry for my poor english. I have been suffering from the patm for 3 years now. And I think that with my research and helped b...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hey guys I've been suffering from patm for about 2 months. luckily I was able to find am instant cure. I believe most people with patm ar...
35 answers | 76 comments |
Is it possible to make a diagnosis PATM using protective suits and space suits: diving, aviation and space? If the suit protects othe...
6 answers | 5 comments |
If anyone has used the following antibiotics, please let us know what happened? I don’t expect it to heal patm, even though it has a smal...
4 answers | 17 comments |
If you watch the documentary below, it’s a British lady with TMAU2. As she explained in her own words, if she’s in a train people will ru...
6 answers | 31 comments |
I’ve been doing a lot of reading on so many research papers on various diseases and trying hard to see patterns or correlate them. It’s r...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hello all, Been awhile since I've checked in here. Still battling PATM. Was doing some digging for recent Candida articles and came ac...
4 answers | 10 comments |
The question about what kind of organic volatile compound can trigger allergic reaction on people but still produced in the body, has bee...
1 answer |
Recently, I've read a lot on here about the similarities between PATM and TMAU2 and how MEBO can't even differentiate between the two bas...
2 answers |
Like if your a slim person or losing weight but it seems like the stomach does go away easily and you feel bloated
4 answers | 3 comments |
We all have been on several forums and sites trying to find remedies that give us relief to a certain extent. But this definitely doesnt ...
9 answers | 31 comments |
Has anyone used one of these devices? They're not that cheap though. It was recommended by one of the users in this forum years ago so ...
I just wanted to ask if anyone has tried tranquilizers to cure PATM. Please tell me your results.
2 answers | 1 comment |
10947 tn?1281407852
Welcome to the People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community. This community is for discussions around PATM. We have moved over several of the d...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources