Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
21 - 40 (of 536) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had PATM for about a year now and it coused me alot of trouple. I will make this post as short as possible. My PATM started be...
15 answers | 24 comments |
For centuries people used magic so that they can get what they want. There are some that used it positively or negatively. Positively for...
3 answers | 12 comments |
I’m only asking this because I have been fired from both of my nursing jobs here in Orlando. This is really annoying. They have come up...
3 answers | 11 comments |
Hi, I finally started thinking about my situation today and this is when I tumbled onto patm. I'm an 18 years old female. When I was twe...
1 answer |
Hello to all of you. I'm Justin, 25, I live in Orlando. I will say, PATM reactions in this city are no fun at all. My first reaction ...
36 answers | 40 comments |
There finally seem to be some medical experts taking us and our problem seriously. Seven years ago the chinese professor of medicine Zhan...
Hey guys I've been suffering from patm for about 2 months. luckily I was able to find am instant cure. I believe most people with patm ar...
35 answers | 77 comments |
I suffer with PATM and it is ruining my life.I cannot be social other without drinking around them so people will not sneeze,sniffle and ...
12 answers | 5 comments |
I'm on my 2nd day on this medication and I have never experienced the headaches and the die-off that I'm going thru right now. I am not...
26 answers | 26 comments |
I thought that I was the only person in this world living with this problem and I have been searching for years trying to find out if o...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone living with PATM have a partner,significant other, or even a relative they live with, who has experienced health problems bec...
3 answers | 6 comments |
I find I’m attractive to flies.I have Patm without smell.Do you have the same case?
4 answers | 14 comments |
I feel so happy now as ive finally figured out where exactly this odorless gas is coming from and a decent way to control or reduce react...
Ravenc and applemagnet believe it could be a nasal issue. Do you guys have allergies yourself or seasonal allergies?
1 answer | 2 comments |
If you have skin problems can you take photographs and post picture links for us to see. If you can’t at least post an internet picture t...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey, I've certainly read some articles about a "TH1 TH2 Switch" Do you think it could has something to do with PATM? Normally the immu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12950622 Oral Thrush is directly connected to the Candida Fungus. I posted a link with thorough inform...
4 answers | 3 comments |
My best friend who I hang out with for maybe 2-3 hours per day has been sick since the 2nd week of college. Not super severe, but he says...
4 answers | 3 comments |
The mind is a tool not everybody knows how to make best of, however with the right amount of work can cause patm to vanish, if sufficient...
I've begun smearing VapoRub on the air vents in my office. Whatever throat soothing properties it has seems to counteract some if not ...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources