People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By soiledsystem
Does anybody else smell mushrooms in their sinuses? I'm really starting to think this is a mushroom that has coloniz...
JoelAnonSep 05
By mimi4443
https://youtu.be/wMvPmkhq6mk?t=10s Obviously, there are many many things that can make people cough so it's all sp...
patmhalpSep 01
By JoelAnon
Hello everyone, Please take the time to follow the link below. I have posted a PDF with my plan to try and approa...
By PATMsufferer
I've posted before that PATM seems to modify my sense of smell so that odors seem more intense than they used to; I'v...
patmhalpSep 01
By da16424
This is a continuation of an old thread that I can't seem to find anymore. South China Morning Post: "Chinese gra...
Isaac123Aug 31
Isaac123Aug 31
Isaac123Aug 21
Isaac123Aug 21
By Nsoz Blank
Hey guys I've been suffering from patm for about 2 months. luckily I was able to find am instant cure. I believe most...
By patmisreal
Its been 8 years for me now with patm. I had been constipated since childhood. Around age 22 filling fell off tooth....
By painkiller100
Hi guys, just recently realise that, drinking inough water after every meal, releaf a bit. Try this guys. Drink too m...
FPATMJun 09
FPATMMay 29
kare_1206May 27
By FPATM
Hello all, I have been checking the forum for the past few months and decided I wanted get active on here and shar...
By PATMsufferer
One of the symptoms I’ve consistently experienced with my PATM has been an apparent magnification of odors from thing...
By Jetsxcx
This is not a disease first I thought it was a disease 1 year ago I stress with my situation and I am now cured ...
patmhalpAug 25
By preciousga
I recently bought activated charcoal, want to see if anyone is using it for PATM. And if it helps with daily reactions.
By preciousga
Wanted to see if anyone was located in Georgia?That would like to talk about PATM?
By preciousga
For the past feweek weeks my PATM had went through stages, lately I've noticed everyone I come in contact with has an...
By Observer_patm
BLOOD WORKS 1 COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT 2 CHECK IRON LEVEL (IN BLOOD AND BODY STORES) 3 UR B12 LEVEL 4 MAGNESI...
By Observer_patm Blank
OUR SYSTEM FRIENDS[UNKNOWN PARASITE] ARE NOW OUR ENEMIES. 1.WHAT IS WRONG WITH US ? ans. Electromagnetic radiatio...
By Datoboy Blank
Hi Guys I have been a sufferer of PATM for around 2 years and it has severely affected my life. I'm sure everyone ca...
Isaac123Aug 21
pogo651Jul 28
JoelAnonJul 24
By russianriver
Russian, привет, страдаю PATM 15 лет, молчал 14 лет, испытал психологическую травму в школе, на следующий день после ...
FixtoPATMAug 16
FixtoPATMAug 14
FixtoPATMAug 14
metoo24Aug 13
By Nabby2016
I'm in my late 30s and suffered with this condition for years now I need to put my finger on it and sort it out beca...
1777433 tn?1473674925
By OmicronPersei7
I am 29 and I've been suffering with PATM for approximately 14 years. I have been pushing-away everyone and isolating...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources