Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
41 - 60 (of 536) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
BLOOD WORKS 1 COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT 2 CHECK IRON LEVEL (IN BLOOD AND BODY STORES) 3 UR B12 LEVEL 4 MAGNESIUM LEVEL 5 ALSO ...
19 answers | 2 comments |
Hello everyone today I've created a survey with significant questions about this mysterious disease. If you want to answer this vote, p...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, It’s been a long time since I’ve been on here (I think like 2 years) anyways like many of you I am still suffering from t...
16 answers | 54 comments |
Hey guys. I think I can be at least 90% sure what causes PATM and why we have it. Short Version : PATM = Toxic Mold What do you ne...
7 answers | 23 comments |
I believe this might be related to our tonsils. Please click yes or no. I need to see if this is the root of the many causes of issues ...
11 answers | 27 comments |
I am a bad suffere of this patm stuff since last 4 years now. I dont know if its a dieses or some kind of telepathic energy ! I can tell...
4 answers | 9 comments |
4am
I believe it has to do with H. pylori. Too much of this causes it to expel from the stomach and out the mouth. H. pylori smells. People w...
8 answers | 16 comments |
does anyone react to goats soap or brown rice????
3 answers | 3 comments |
I will explain later. Not saying this is a cure; just posting a question! Working with a team of people here (dentists, fellow nursing ...
5 answers | 3 comments |
This is such a weird problem. I will be able to sit in classes at college, pass job interviews, be intimate with girls etc without a prob...
1 answer |
I think this disease is related to mold; biofilm mushroom with a micro nematode of cotton or a pyemotes acarie mite; the new studies tell...
3 answers | 8 comments |
My life without patm....I've learned a few things over the past few years where patm had run rampant with me. My max. No. Of days without...
Anyone believe this or know if it's true? I'm being told to take antibiotics and claim it's borrelia/lyme disease. But others here claim ...
5 answers | 10 comments |
The user "Hopeinfasting" opened a thread a few hours ago about water fasting as a potential cure for PATM. But somehow all of his/her pos...
1 answer |
Has anyone ever pondered that PATM may be an overactive immune system. If our bodies are constantly in a heightened state, we would produ...
9 answers | 12 comments |
Up until I was a junior in high school at 17 I had been perfectly fine. (Junior year is the first year I started taking/ sometimes double...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I believe Kourtney Kardashian has this also-- with all her money--you would think she would help us------at least start a research. wa...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, After so much dissapointments, i finally zeroed it to the Mucus of Nasal cavity the main cuprit. Nasal cavity mucus breed bacteria an...
2 answers |
Everyone here has their own way to somewhat reduce symptoms. I'd wondering what they all are? Everyone here has their own way share your ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I have posted on this thread and the previous one over the years. While I would like to know what kind of pathogen(s) are causing this (...
6 answers | 22 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources