Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
41 - 60 (of 256) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Just wanted to know if anyone with PATM work in retail and are the customers that come in contact with you are affected? If yes how do yo...
5 answers |
So why do I sneeze a lot after my third cup of coffee?
1 answer |
Hope everyone is doing well. Have not posted in a while but have noticed lots of activity lately on this forum and decided to post on wha...
3 answers | 1 comment |
17551709 tn?1457748486
I have had dandruff for years. I tried washing my hair with different shampoos, tried washing my hair multiple times per day and even tri...
1 answer |
Hi preciosga, I work as a grocery store cashier and currently am dealing with PATM. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones, but I would say 90% ...
17489628 tn?1458799938
I never had an acne problem, but now ive been breaking out in the past couple months. It isn't really full blown acne, but im getting bu...
16 answers | 2 comments |
16586576 tn?1449414335
Dear all fellow PATMers, My story, if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KesbGVd_1XY ***************************...
Hi, I am a long term PATM sufferer who has tried almost everything to find relief from my symptoms. I was depressed, filled with anxiety ...
18 answers |
I have been having these issues since the beginning of 2014 it was something I noticed but I did not think it was me so i shrugged it of ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
17489628 tn?1458799938
I am new to the world of PATM. I have been noticing ppls reactions when they are near me for the past yr, but as of 4 weeks ago i notice...
8 answers | 5 comments |
You may have noticed this yourselves . There's this weird psychic layer in life that's on top of normal, simple life and normal communica...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I dont get.. I always had a problem with excess gas but It wasn't bad up until a year a go when I lived off junk food and smoked about 2 ...
2 answers |
17489628 tn?1458799938
Hello, if yall havnt read any of my other comments, I am 29 yrs old and have realized within the past month that i seem to be making ever...
4 answers | 1 comment |
LET'S END THE UNCERTAINTY ABOUT PATM ONCE AND FOR ALL! Ok the big problem with PATM is YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT'S REAL OR NOT... bec...
11 answers |
17551709 tn?1457748486
Most of the people here seem to agree that we have some type of bacteria overgrowth in our digestive system. I have recently starter taki...
1 answer |
I think patm is related to getting tense. because when i got tense long time, people reactions are increasing all the time. are you eas...
2 answers |
We need to work hard. Still researching on hormones
21 answers | 3 comments |
.................CAPSULE ENDOSCOPY(SMALL INTESTINE) SHOWS #STRANGE UNKNOWN WORMS LIKE , FUNGUS LIKE #LARGE AREA ERODED MUCUS MEMB...
13 answers | 4 comments |
Do any guys have skype? I will come Germany study for master,and i do really hope we can keep touch closely.maybe set up a group for disc...
4 answers |
Hi Guys I have been a sufferer of PATM for around 2 years and it has severely affected my life. I'm sure everyone can agree the emotiona...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...