Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
41 - 60 (of 393) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17489628 tn?1458799938
So ive just been living life w this bull shhh, i havnt heard from alot of u in a while how yall mutha luvas doin?? Any breakthroughs? Ya...
17 answers | 7 comments |
Snap chat has this group chat where we can talk and we can see if we can effect each other through the phone
1 answer |
Check out youtube vids for more info! I am having great success with remaining PATM free - after adding this to my daily choices I...
3 answers | 1 comment |
First of all guys and girls I was always on the side of those people who thought about PATM as a disease in some kind of biological v...
6 answers | 1 comment |
It all started from me getting expelled from my High school and moving to a Alternative school Which i hated i came to the school basical...
2 answers | 5 comments |
Glad to stumble upon people with similar issues like me on this forum. I've been having these issues since high school and I'm 30 now. Ba...
3 answers |
There are a few posts about these here already. Can you guys please confirm which one of these two helped and tell me which kind or br...
8 answers | 6 comments |
Hey guys. I think I can be at least 90% sure what causes PATM and why we have it. Short Version : PATM = Toxic Mold What do you ne...
4 answers | 12 comments |
Trying to gather some information. Please comment down below, at what age did you first notice PATM? thx
2 answers | 1 comment |
As far as I can tell from personal experience and all the web reports on PATM(the so-called "electrical type") it looks very likely tha...
2 answers |
I've had patm for as long as I have been consciously awake. When I sleep I don't know what the hell happens. I've gone through all the st...
6 answers | 4 comments |
I have posted on this thread and the previous one over the years. While I would like to know what kind of pathogen(s) are causing this (...
6 answers | 19 comments |
Hi I am Miguel from Philippines, katulad ng iba sufferer din ako ng patm at tmau. Gusto ko sana makipag-meetup kung OK lang. Gusto ko san...
I have spoken, chatted with some patmer from this site and I have some that we have developed good relationship ( some I know face to fac...
|
OUR SYSTEM FRIENDS[UNKNOWN PARASITE] ARE NOW OUR ENEMIES. 1.WHAT IS WRONG WITH US ? ans. Electromagnetic radiation exposure 2.WHY...
22 answers | 9 comments |
My patm is 100℅ gone. I know hard to believe but I haven't received any reactions for five consecutive days. All I did was work with brea...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all patm buddies, I'm not writing this to discourage anybody . just my opinions on how I understand our situation . I have been a suff...
5 answers | 6 comments |
like we can have our own shared homes where we will each have duties and we will do group meditation and yoga eat the most delicious and ...
3 answers | 11 comments |
Hi Guys I have been a sufferer of PATM for around 2 years and it has severely affected my life. I'm sure everyone can agree the emotiona...
7 answers | 9 comments |
Is the forum still active or there is onother one out there? or why do people dont post anymore??
5 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources