Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
41 - 60 (of 474) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We all have been on several forums and sites trying to find remedies that give us relief to a certain extent. But this definitely doesnt ...
9 answers | 31 comments |
Has anyone used one of these devices? They're not that cheap though. It was recommended by one of the users in this forum years ago so ...
I just wanted to ask if anyone has tried tranquilizers to cure PATM. Please tell me your results.
2 answers | 1 comment |
10947 tn?1281407852
Welcome to the People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community. This community is for discussions around PATM. We have moved over several of the d...
4 answers |
It’s clear now that PATM is either caused by only two possibilities. 1. a gut microbiota imbalance 2. or a faulty liver enzym...
4 answers | 15 comments |
Here is my history of allergies people to me. Since I don't know English, then I'll try to translate from Russian using an electronic tra...
15 answers | 4 comments |
A short story about myself so you understand I am not troll First, let me say I am not against you, PATMERS, and I totally agree that ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Ray2502 has argued that it’s more likely an enzyme problem. While I’m not sure between that, and a gut problem, it does have some evidenc...
3 answers | 4 comments |
aj
its very very hard to live with socity people thought its a evil energy how can i tell them its from me ohh god
Seems like a very hard thing to do, and I have not found the occasion, but I'm wondering if anyone has had the chance to ask a stranger t...
2 answers | 3 comments |
- If it 's from mold, mite, ammonia, C02... we should cough ourself but I never coughed. - I accidentally came near the trash truck, d...
15 answers | 28 comments |
My sweat did not smell before around my rectum area it does now even when i poop perfect complete evacuations and solidity. If its inter...
3 answers | 6 comments |
Do people around you ever rest their hand on their nose, covering the holes? In a room of 20 people, there may be 3-5 doing this. I get t...
Like many people with PATM, I'm a very quiet, deeply empathetic person. If PATM is some sort of parasite, could other people "catch" this...
5 answers | 17 comments |
Hi there, I've been experiencing this since last October (8 months ago), and I've recently been reading this forum. It has been greatl...
4 answers | 2 comments |
i want to start an organization to help find a cure for patm. if you feel bugs crawling on you, and you itch and you make people itch aro...
7 answers |
Sit in a room with plenty of space around, you'll hear at least 1 sneeze in an hour, etc, etc. or is this a norm?
1 answer |
Stop fearing breathing. I know it's easier said than done. You don't just get over a fear (I feel though personally this is more than ju...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Patmers that are in college how did you guys do presentations? How did they go? I have two coming up. or anybody that has effectively re...
2 answers |
Being a sufferer from nearly 12 years, I have to say over those 12 years trying different methods and so forth, doesn't seem to be workin...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources