Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
41 - 60 (of 242) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17551709 tn?1457748486
Most of the people here seem to agree that we have some type of bacteria overgrowth in our digestive system. I have recently starter taki...
1 answer |
I think patm is related to getting tense. because when i got tense long time, people reactions are increasing all the time. are you eas...
2 answers |
We need to work hard. Still researching on hormones
21 answers | 3 comments |
.................CAPSULE ENDOSCOPY(SMALL INTESTINE) SHOWS #STRANGE UNKNOWN WORMS LIKE , FUNGUS LIKE #LARGE AREA ERODED MUCUS MEMB...
13 answers | 4 comments |
Do any guys have skype? I will come Germany study for master,and i do really hope we can keep touch closely.maybe set up a group for disc...
4 answers |
Hi Guys I have been a sufferer of PATM for around 2 years and it has severely affected my life. I'm sure everyone can agree the emotiona...
3 answers |
17551709 tn?1457748486
If you're like me, you try to ignore this disease because it's depressing. Now that I know there's more people like me, I feel we have be...
1 answer |
Hey guys my name is Paul Im 28 from the uk and I have been suffering from this condition called PATM since I went to primary school .it h...
4 answers |
I would like to make some videos actually showing people's reaction.
16 answers | 2 comments |
do any other patm suffers have problem with ears? itching etc and also abscesses?(mine is between the breasts) and been for many many yea...
1 answer |
Have anyone tried oxy powder
1 answer |
Finaly thier is some one who help us to search about our problem..just ckick. http://meboresearch.org/?gclid=CLju8-2T78oCFdgnvQodYqAMRg
1 answer |
Yes PATM is adrenal insufficiency.# I AM WORKING WITH DOCTORS Adrenal insufficiency is an endocrine, or hormonal, disorder that occurs...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Hey guys I have this distinct smell(body odor) and people around me always cough and sneeze, even my family get sick because of this smel...
2 answers |
Honestly, the only person that can cure yourself from PATM is yourself. Doctors will never understand & never will so you must take actio...
1 answer |
All
This is more relevant video to your understanding how about PATM. Go on YouTube & type in Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Circumstances...
Go on YouTube & type in "If You Learn This, Your Life Will Never Be The Same (Law Of Attraction)" by YouAreCreators2. He has more videos ...
2 answers |
Personal power gone or taken is vital energy gone. It's soemtimes about getting power back. The feel good waves that seem to come in ...
1 answer |
I wrote this to some people who contacted me on another forum community for Patm. Lots of people have been traces to suicide watch and t...
22 answers | 6 comments |
Hi all, I created this new post so that we can continue from the original patm forum. Hopefully this works. I labelled it as PATM2 so ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...