Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
61 - 80 (of 287) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
there's a difference between patm sneeze and a normal sneeze. heres the difference PATM SNEEZE - nose turns red or pink (this happens...
3 answers | 1 comment |
17551709 tn?1457748486
If we can get tested for the chemicals in our breath, we might be able to figure out what toxins we are emitting compared to a regular hu...
11 answers | 2 comments |
Hey Everyone, Do you think we are contagious? The reason I ask is that at the and of the month I am going to visit my infant nephews...
4 answers |
Been a while since I posted but does anyone have the problem with excessive amounts of lint/pollens flying around them when they maneuver...
3 answers | 1 comment |
im already have this patm for almost 8 years, i want to know if our symptomp is different or not, mine started when i was in junior high ...
I have been suffering from Patm for the last 4 months now and it's making me very depressed and super anxious around people. I can't neve...
22 answers | 5 comments |
Ok people get ready for this it is very very seriou. We as a planet are in danger. We are all sick. My ten years of suffering and many ye...
42 answers | 5 comments |
Not the reactions, per se. . But the time it takes to overcome them and get on with things again..
5 answers | 3 comments |
Does anyone know if having PATM make you smell bad? I've been struggling with PATM for the past 3 months and every time I see people coug...
33 answers | 13 comments |
Here I am again trying to give my thoughts about what I THINK is the balanced view on PATM and sanity... Again, you might think it is ...
16 answers |
Hey guys, I hope you guys are doing well. So this patm thing I guess whether it is really just in our head or not can't be an odor proble...
4 answers | 2 comments |
- If it 's from mold, mite, ammonia, C02... we should cough ourself but I never coughed. - I accidentally came near the trash truck, d...
2 answers |
What is rifaximin (Xifaxan)? Rifaximin is an antibiotic that fights bacterial infection only in the intestines. Rifaximin works dif...
2 answers |
Just wanted to know if anyone with PATM work in retail and are the customers that come in contact with you are affected? If yes how do yo...
5 answers |
So why do I sneeze a lot after my third cup of coffee?
1 answer |
Hope everyone is doing well. Have not posted in a while but have noticed lots of activity lately on this forum and decided to post on wha...
3 answers | 1 comment |
17551709 tn?1457748486
I have had dandruff for years. I tried washing my hair with different shampoos, tried washing my hair multiple times per day and even tri...
1 answer |
Hi preciosga, I work as a grocery store cashier and currently am dealing with PATM. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones, but I would say 90% ...
17489628 tn?1458799938
I never had an acne problem, but now ive been breaking out in the past couple months. It isn't really full blown acne, but im getting bu...
16 answers | 2 comments |
16586576 tn?1449414335
Dear all fellow PATMers, My story, if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KesbGVd_1XY ***************************...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank