Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
61 - 80 (of 529) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently took a blood test for a gluten allergy, but they informed me after that I must eat gluten three months prior - which I wont in...
4 answers | 4 comments |
Happy Saturday! Our bodies need folate in order to fully detox properly. My body and about 30- 50 % of the planet population has a ...
2 answers |
I became afflicted with Morgellans disease a couple months ago, and now have the exact symptoms of PATM described here. Others in the Mor...
17 answers | 1 comment |
I have an update to this hell : Although the parasite remedy above gave me lackluster results , I can now confrim without a doubt. This...
8 answers | 19 comments |
what is this bugs like fuzz in my scalp and in the air of my house?
2 answers | 1 comment |
No doubt, i still think this is a dream come true, that I have found the FINAL and the only no cost effective CURE TO PUT PATM TO ITS FIN...
4 answers | 15 comments |
Normally this would be a minor physical characteristic that I wouldn't even take note of. However, since there almost seems to be no unif...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, Just asking since I have been sleeping in straight position (I still lay on my side but I try to keep my spine straight)...
3 answers | 1 comment |
BMI is a measure of weight over height squared. It’s used to predict whether we are underweight, normal, overweight or obese. There is a ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi Guys I have been a sufferer of PATM for around 2 years and it has severely affected my life. I'm sure everyone can agree the emotiona...
8 answers | 17 comments |
I just wanted to ask if anyone has tried tranquilizers to cure PATM. Please tell me your results.
3 answers | 2 comments |
Has anyone found anything that really helps to fight this "disease".im 16 years old and in high school its real hard for me to notice eve...
5 answers | 1 comment |
ie7
anyone irish?
1 answer |
I received my last exams Friday in my mailbox and an email from my doctor (She is very competent), she informed me that I have homocystei...
4 answers | 16 comments |
By God's grace , recently have found out and begun to research and treat my body for this apparent deficiency in my body I will with ...
6 answers | 4 comments |
forget your all past think that now was me nd live your new live alllways thought people never ever allergic to you forgat the past ..coz...
2 answers | 7 comments |
its not related to anxious thought and felling nervous or confedent its related you belief syatem thousands of people have anxious though...
1 answer | 2 comments |
To those supporting the side that this **** thing is caused by some sort of gas or virus, don't fool yourselves. Before you assume I'm kn...
5 answers | 15 comments |
So i believe ive had patm for 6 years. This whole time even now im not sure if its an std or something else i caught hpv 8 years ago so i...
1 answer |
patm is related highly belief system change your belief dont belief to patm why dont other people have this problam in my case i think i ...
A
A
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources