Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
81 - 100 (of 257) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I feel like people who do it are using a higher spiritual plane , using energy and coughing to focus that energy made of focus and people...
4 answers |
1 HIGH DOSE MILK THISTLE (2000 MG) LAST 12 HOURS (MORNING , AFTERNOON , EVENING) 2 Thyroid hormone replacement therapy (AMOR...
The main types of energy to shift out from Egotistical. . Come from the soul, be present Butthurt/ victim energy .. Be on par with ...
1 answer |
Apart from needing to know the cause.. what do we really need? Vibe awareness training? Assertiveness training? A community? A lea...
2 answers |
I suffer with PATM and it is ruining my life.I cannot be social other without drinking around them so people will not sneeze,sniffle and ...
13 answers |
My reactions are still there , but have gone down to just the few people who are the 'types' (unhealthy looking etc) and have to react.. ...
6 answers |
Yesterday I found out something incredible, intriguing and upsetting all at the same time. I was online and decided to skype an old frien...
8 answers |
I pulled out some of my blood work from a couple of years ago to do some research on two readings: High SEGS (neutrophils) and low Lymph...
16 answers | 3 comments |
It's been my experience that PATM does not necessarily affect the nearest bystander host. Please describe, in as much detail as possible,...
3 answers |
Has anyone has aa Colonoscopy?
3 answers |
Gum disease is caused by the bacteria that are normally in the mouth. The types of bacteria may vary with some patients having more types...
2 answers |
People are allergic to me. And a lot of other people around the world are suffering from this condition. Doctors do not beleive the repor...
9340 answers | 20 comments |
Hi Please I need some urgent help, when ever I am around people they start coughing, clearing their throats, rubbing their noses and wi...
1 answer |
Since the main thread has been closed, there were no discussion any more. Please, guys, keep it animated. Share your experience, your t...
8 answers | 3 comments |
PATM. It's real. It has to do with digestion, or lack thereof and what lies in the gut obviously produces gasses that affect others. My g...
1140115 tn?1348499315
Hi, folks, The big, original PATM thread (http://www.medhelp.org/posts/People-Allergic-to-Me-PATM/People-Are-Allergic-To-Me-PATM/show/44...
Hey I am new here. I am a foreign student in Germany. I got patm for 9 years down. Working in a company now during my studys for 6 month....
2 answers |
Hi guys. I just googled the question 'why do people itch their nose around me' about 2 hrs about and upon doing lots of research i found ...
i suffer big time from this patm on and off 8 years, its really crazy, impossible to have a good life, i gotta find my reason. i will giv...
Please someone describe me what the relation about TMAU and PATM? because idk what the disease i suffered, but i noticed everyone people ...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...