Aa
A
A
Close
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.
81 - 100 (of 332) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi patmddies. Does anyone else out there experienced an abnormal itching after bath or when the body sweats? Im a sufferer since 2006, at...
3 answers |
The multi-billion dollar antacid industry has you believing that stomach acid is bad for you. While you may use antacids for heartburn...
By the way, when my PATM started, the sense of smell became faded. I became to sense worse smells, and whenever I breathe through my nose...
5 answers |
hey guys! I dont have question but my friend of PATM found china news broadcast about PATM! http://www.chinanews.com/shipin/2016/06-26/...
4 answers | 4 comments |
Ongoing infection of toxoplasmosis that doesent fully break out, almost all people have antibodies against this and thats why they get th...
3 answers |
As a high IQ individual with multiple degrees and a successful social life, I can honestly say that it is completely possible to cope wit...
13 answers | 2 comments |
Has anyone done the following tests: H pylori CBC CMP sinus Xray/CT scan Chest xray/CT scan CT scan brain Seen gastrologist, ...
3 answers |
kk
plesase stop to confusion people this is not medical problam this is some kind of anixty stress
2 answers |
i think most of us got this disease due to sudden change in lifestyle or climate anyway thats the case for me. It started 2 years ago whe...
if any of d patm sufferers have any relatives in any of d health organizations why not try to reach them.. somebody may be interested.som...
Answer: there could be many reasons that are causiing your patm but there's no denial that you're thinking about it, that is it being on ...
1 answer |
Hey im frm the philippines, anyone wannameet up so we can talk about whats wrong with us?
10 answers | 1 comment |
I'm reaching a breaking point. I don't know what to do guys. I am so emotionally drained. I keep telling myself I'm not going to let this...
12 answers | 3 comments |
I have been suffering from PATM for 2 years now. I believe this condition is caused by our bodies purging massive amounts of bacteria/fun...
15 answers |
I would like to make some videos actually showing people's reaction.
19 answers | 2 comments |
this is my first time ever posting on a blog about this, i have been living with this disease for about 3 years now. i am a 23 year old f...
8 answers | 1 comment |
17551709 tn?1457748486
Lately I have been getting some dirty looks from strangers when I'm in public. Before I could blend in without people noticing that I was...
2 answers | 2 comments |
17551709 tn?1457748486
We would perform Stool culture for yeast, parasites and amoebas and bacteria, Lab to detect chemicals present in the body Lab to deter...
17 answers | 11 comments |
hi.guys.in tweet you will find some solutions about patm.but i cannot totally know japanese.
3 answers | 1 comment |
I see a lot of people attributing the reactions people are experiencing from us is from a medical standpoint, like odor and bacteria. ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources