Aa
A
A
Close

People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

81 - 100 (of 194) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have the same problem every one have here is there any paranormal or metaphysical activites happening in your life too?
toogenius | Last answer
Has anyone found anything that really helps to fight this "disease".im 16 years old and in high school its real hard for me to notice everybody start coughing and sneezing everyday at school.please help
patmhighschoolkid638 | Last answer
Hey guys glad I found you! Let me start by saying I suffer from smelly scalp syndrome and patm as well. I have had the smelly scalp syndrome for 6 - 7 years now and patm for 3 ,years. For some time I have wondered why I have this problem...
Smellyguy1 | Last answer
WorsethanJob. To: everyone. Keep up the good work guys. One day we shall find redemption. While I agree with all of you guys that it is a gut thing, I think my PATM is caused by microbes on my skin. I feel these crawling things in my a...
WorsethanJob | Last answer
I was just wondering what happened in your life to the built up of PATM age 0- 8 normal childhood around 8-10- dad made comment about sisters breath, After this time around this time also I started to get comments on bad breath. None ...
tamanna99 | Last answer
Hello guys, I am also a sufferer of this crippling problem. It's weird though because I remember the first symptoms started when I was in first grade, my whole entire class and teacher always use to sniff when I was in the room. And then...
goawaypatm | Posted
how is PATM affecting you life today?
toogenius | Last answer
First of all guys and girls I was always on the side of those people who thought about PATM as a disease in some kind of biological virus, or any kind of electromagnetic shield disruption. I was always against psychological idea of P...
PatmDies | Last answer
Hi guys I am 16 year old female, i am quite healthy not over weight or under. My life suck, i have started to smell strange for almost a year, everyone makes fun of me at school, those poor people cough all the time, bloke their noses...
hus579 | Last answer
Hi there! Has been a while since I last visited this forum! I have been with PATM for almost 5 years now. It comes and goes, I am sure it has to do with some kind of post-traumatic syndrome or any kind of huge stress. That is it, we ha...
cursedflower | Last answer
I started to have suicidal feelings again. Since it began PATM never left me except for some short periods of time, when I'm in really good mood and calm (being excited f*@# things up). This is a very heavy burden, and sometimes when I h...
cursedflower | Last answer
Okay, so I come on this website a lot and I see a few solutions but way more posts about handling life with PATM. Forget that. I say we outsmart this condition, look at this experimentally. Someone should make a survey on survey monkey *...
Yung_Sneezy | Last answer
People, embrace your PATM! I can clear a whole crowded restaurant out...who likes crowds anyway? I only have one friend who hangs with me, and I just found out, he had a bicycle injury, going from his frontal lobe, to his sinus, so...
BoceprevirGal | Last answer
Thanks!!!!!
mrt385 | Posted
what is this bugs like fuzz in my scalp and in the air of my house?
micha64us | Last answer
If u dont know; change ur diet as much as you can, work to goin fully raw, im doing a 80-20 approach because i i love chicken nd fish, but no milk products, acidic foods, fake sugars, drink a whole lot of water everyday, take vitamins, t...
seelove | Last answer
i don't take patm to seriously because if you do it will drive you crazy. heres my perspective 1) Patm is like a bad superpower that causes people to have allergic reactions when you are full of energy 2) sitting in one place to long...
Terio17 | Last answer
It all started in middle school,my hormones were kicking at the time i was getting a deeper voice and growing hair under my arms. I was in 6 or 7th grade and i remember before the day people start experiencing sneezing/coughing/stuff nos...
Terio17 | Last answer
195411_tn?1300084106
Hi Guys Please post anything that you think reduces the symptoms of PATM
itchynoses | Last answer
Has anyone seen the small particles coming off their clothes. Give your clothes a shake and you can see them in the sunlight. Loads of the little critters.. I first noticed this after I took a course of anti-biotics. Not sure if this...
soulja167 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community Resources