Aa
A
A
Close
Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Forum
Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .
21 - 40 (of 128) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband is 61 years old. Was in good health, but now developed on going problems. In 2006 he had in his neck fused. Had a broken neck ...
2 answers |
I am a 31 year old male, 6'0" and 140 pounds. I do not smoke. I drank 2-3 beers daily for about 5 years but have decreased in the past ...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed with Polyarteritis Nodosa, and have had an aortagram done which shows chronic damage to the two rear arteries from ...
1 answer |
I'm a 42 year old white male in overall good health. Non Smoker, runner (9 - 12 miles per week) and healthy diet. No history of heart...
3 answers |
My friend just had a Prolactinoma Pituitary Tumor removed on 8/8/2008. The surgeons experienced some difficulties while removing the tumo...
1 answer |
what causes legs to cramp when legs stretched? also numbness at night and cramps in legs at night
4 answers |
595144 tn?1219232876
Since March I have experienced slight tingling in my toes and stronger tingling in my fingers (sometimes my lower arms) when in bed. I h...
2 answers |
My mom is a 68 year old w/f with a 14 year history of CLL with a current WBC of 39,000. In the last 12 months she has had to have 4 angio...
1 answer |
I am a paramedic (Who won't charge you $20 for service - sorry had to throw that in) who has a friend (in his 30's) that has a very inter...
1 answer |
Immediately upon awakening from a three-level lumbar spinal fusion, I knew my right foot was completely numb. The surgery was to correct...
5 answers |
Hi Three months bac, when i took ECG some T wave abnormalities were there. Subsequently ECHO and Tread mill test was also taken an...
2 answers |
Hi there, Its about my father who has angina pain day before yesterday, we have conducted Angiograph and revealed that his three CA are ...
2 answers |
532476 tn?1214520784
I am 52 and had a triple bypass when I was 37. My left outer corotid artery shutdown and I had a stroke at 42. I now have a stent in my l...
4 answers |
My last blood test of 6/5/08 showed totalCholesterol 177, HDL 104, LDL 60, Tri 65. I had been taking Liptor 10 and Zetia 10 for about 6...
1 answer |
I recently had an MRI of brain. Have been having headaches on left side of head from eye socket to back side of head. Results came bac...
1 answer |
548479 tn?1218585506
I am taking Zimstat and like to find out if this is a good treatment for this colestrrol level its abou 6.8 atm
2 answers |
shooting nerve pain at start of armpit by tdf520 Tags: nerve pain, Stinging nerve pain I've been getting a shooting nerve pa...
I am 26 year old female, and for the last 3 months on and off have been having this severe pain in my left calf. It will be there one da...
4 answers |
I wrote yesterday that I had a cramp in my calf Monday night..was fine all day, took stairs down and had cramp in same spot at that time ...
1 answer |
Last night in the night I had a cramp in my calf--I didnt wake up completly, but I remember putting my heel down, and pulling the cramp o...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now