Aa
A
A
Close
Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Forum
Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .
41 - 60 (of 128) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I'am very concern with My health. I recently had a ct scan which revealed several issues concerning Me. a left adrenal nodule measu...
1 answer |
My father needs to lower his cholesterol, but Statins cause him significant muscle problems (Myositis) and elevated Creatine Kinase CPK a...
3 answers |
I'm 37, (66", 170 lbs), mother of 5 and have never had any health problems. Over the past few months, at different times during the day ...
1 answer |
RAS
I have always had normal blood pressure, 110-120/60-70 until the last few months. My pressure suddenly went up to 150-170/90-110 sometime...
2 answers |
hi was found w/60% blockage on lad w/had cath...doctor didn'tdo nothing..my friend had balloon...an a cleaning out plaque w/drill are la...
1 answer |
Hi. I have been having this problem for a long time and it gets worse with time. I basically had shortness of breath, back pain,feeling ...
1 answer |
i have been having bad pain in my joints for the last year now, i went to the doctor and had blood tests done for several different thing...
6 answers |
Hello for the past 7 days I have been experiencing muscle fasciculations under my left breast. At first I was getting them in my right sh...
2 answers |
519096 tn?1219943811
my question is as follows; diagnosed with temporal arteritis, symtoms are, head ake left side of head, face pain, left side, sore left ...
2 answers |
I get sharp pains that come and go in my upper left chest, sometimes in my shoulder, and in my elbow. I also feel tingling in my lips and...
The doctor said everything was fine I just needed to walk more. The stress test was over in five minutes I was out of breath in three. Th...
1 answer |
530482 tn?1212905419
MY ques. is:What can I do for RLS,I have had this for almost 20yrs.and I can't handle it anymore,yes I'm seeing a doc. but she is just a ...
1 answer |
I just took a blood test and my Cholesterol results are T Cholesterol 177 HDL 104 LDL 60 Tri 65 I have been taking Lipitor 10 mg ...
1 answer |
I'm a 22 yr old male and for the past 6 months I've been having a very localized intermittent headache in the very same spot it started 6...
4 answers |
I was recently diagnosed with an inoperable spontaneous intracranial cartoid dissection. I have a clot behind the dissection that makes ...
6 answers |
I am 63 years old diabetic I returned from a long 11 hour (7 hr plus delays) flight from Europe in January . i was experiencing leg ,kn...
1 answer |
My mom is suffering from cancer. It started with just a stomach pain in November of last year. Doctors did a CTScan and they said it was ...
4 answers |
AM A 70 YEAR-OLD FEMALE. EIGHTEEN MONTHS AGO I FINISHED 6 MONTHS OF CHEMO FOR COLON CANCER. EVER SINCE, I HAVE HAD NUMB FINGERTIPS AND...
1 answer |
During a health screening, my ABI was 1.36 on each leg, and I was referred to my doctor because it was abnormal (on the high side). An s...
1 answer |
I am a 19 yr old female, 5'4'' 115 lbs, typically classified as petite. Over the last few months i have noticed this extreme pulsating in...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now