Aa
A
A
Close
Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Forum
Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .
61 - 80 (of 128) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I was diagnosed a week and a half ago with a chronic DVT. I had an ultrasound. The technologist let me see it. I have good blood f...
8 answers |
I have been dx with Lupus Anticoagulant Disease. I take Lovenox 100mg bid as coumadin does not work for me. With coumadin I have been a...
1 answer |
522137 tn?1212098676
I have Cryoglobulinemia, Vasculits, Neuropatjy and Myoclonus. I've been dx with a 100% blocked in my leg. Could this be from the vasculi...
1 answer |
I saw my cardiologist today for a routine visit. I am 47 year old female with a history of PVC's, PAC's and IST. Both the doctor and th...
1 answer |
is there a cure for peripheral neuropathy?
3 answers |
Hi - I am a 29 yr old female with a history of coarctation of aorta, repaired 15 yrs ago. I also have a bicuspid aortic valve which is ...
2 answers |
I have had fasculations in my calves for several years. In addition I am now experiencing tingling in my upper legs, arms, sides and eve...
1 answer |
In 1997 I had a prolactinoma pituitary tumor removed. The tumor was hard in nature an had to be "chipped" away. Surgery lasted 8 hours, ...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with Erythromelalgia by a Dermatologist. (This was not the purpose of the consultation; I also have Raynaud's, ...
1 answer |
I have MVP my regurgation is moderately severe According to my last echo my roght heart chambers are normal in size,wall thickness and co...
5 answers |
I just had my aorta replaced from my kidneys into both legs. I am a 39 year old female. The surgeon mentioned that my aorta had a small...
1 answer |
can heaviness in moving or standing in the limb affected by stroke be caused by blockage of arteries or does it always manifest itself by...
1 answer |
How do I find a surgeon that will give a second opinion, this prob has been going on for over four years?
3 answers |
My DH is a 53, quit smoking 8 months ago. 5 months ago stent was placed for PAD. Five days Post op, vertigo set in. It was so bad we wen...
6 answers |
Could you tell me about what choices are out there for a by-pass (Subclavian Artery) using man-made material or possible pig artery? How...
6 answers |
I have AFIB and blood pressure that is very extreme high to low. Of course there are normal reading days also. Should the blood pressur...
1 answer |
I have diagnose of mitral valve sclerosis, could you help me to have an awareness of what mitral valve sclerosis means, and what can i do...
1 answer |
My father has had sciatic nerve pain off & on for several years. Sometimes he actually goes into shock due to the pain. He also has mino...
1 answer |
dr, i have been having pains in my neck, sudden pains, that do not last long, but come frequently at diffrent times. im afraid its my art...
1 answer |
Dear dr. Kirksey I posted before re. factor V Leiden and DVT. In a few weeks, I have to take two consecutive 10+ hour flights. I want t...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank