Aa
A
A
Close
Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Forum
Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .
81 - 100 (of 128) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Last 3 days I'm getting sharp pain on my left side chest while breathing. I have asthma for the last 10 years . wheezing occurrence only...
1 answer |
Im not even sure if i can post this here but i guess i have nothing to lose. I have been to my doctor for the past 5 months with extreme...
3 answers |
I dont even know if I can post this here but here it goes. About 6 months ago out of nowhere I got pain in my chest, went to the hospita...
264233 tn?1216345915
i had a cardiac cath today at the va hosp in my area and was told that i have blockages, two at 50-60% blockage and one that is at 70% b...
2 answers |
Im laying in a hospital bed at Baylor All Saints Hospital in Plano Tx. Im on a transplant list right now they have me on a heart pump unt...
3 answers |
Two days ago, my 70 year old mother was diagnosed by her primary care physician as having PAD. For several years (approximately 3) she wa...
1 answer |
My osteopath noted with some concern that the aortic artery leading to my stomach and away from it seem notably enlarged. He wants my PC...
1 answer |
does chemotherapy caused nerve damage affect blood flow?
1 answer |
I have weakness in my legs, and had read that Actiflex (Manuka honey with bee venom) can reduce weekness in legs due to inflamation of th...
2 answers |
I am 40 y/o female with a hx of abd operations ending in 1998 with total hysto. I have a hepatic hemangiomia, medullary spone kidneys, H...
1 answer |
dr
i've had stress test an found blockage in ...lad ...60%...no stent....now at night i have episodes i wake up can't breath...numbing in ha...
1 answer |
My mothehas had a pacermaker since 1996 they found a lead had broken in 2000 and could not be removed here in Buffalo NY we were told it ...
My mothehas had a pacermaker since 1996 they found a lead had broken in 2000 and could not be removed here in Buffalo NY we were told it ...
1 answer |
To: Dr. Kirksey I answered your question about how the DVT had been diagnosed in the "comment" box after your answer on my first post....
3 answers |
293157 tn?1285877039
I'm in the process of being Dx..they are looking for Vasculitis, MS, autoimmune problems.. I have a problem with some of the veins in...
1 answer |
I am 43 runner. Never smoked. I had a heart attack in Jan 08, 3 stents we implanted in the RAC. 1 month noneventful recovery. I have a ab...
1 answer |
A relative is facing amputation. They're talking of cutting the 4 smaller toe She has osteomyelitis and cellulitis in one foot. Antibi...
3 answers |
My husband was recently taken off of Lipitor and has been experiencing daily headaches. He's not a headache person. Is this a common thi...
2 answers |
One night in May 2006, I noticed that my right calf seemed to be swollen. It was not painful, just felt heavy. I thought it might be a DV...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed with herniated disc in C3-4, 4-5, 5-6 and degenerative disc disease in T4-7. I have left arm, usually below the elb...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now