Aa
A
A
Close
Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Forum
Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .
101 - 120 (of 128) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been a heavy smoker for about 6-7 years now, i am about to turn 25 years old. About two years ago while playing floor hockey with...
2 answers |
488223 tn?1208911782
Lately I've been having this severe shoulder pain. I'm not quite sure how and why it's been happening. I do not participate in active a...
1 answer |
I had an MRI done of the cervical xpine that showed that I have bone spures. The Dr. suggested physical thrapy 3 times a week for 6 week...
2 answers |
My son has a large blood vessel that is on the back of his calf it has been there for awhile, but now he has starting having pain in his ...
2 answers |
I've had all kinds of blood tests done and eveything always came up just fine, my vitals are all good, oxygen etc... but yet my head feel...
1 answer |
Not sure this is the place to post this question. I am in physical therapy for bilateral shoulder impingment problems which I've had for ...
2 answers |
I'm in my mid-20's. After a bike injury 8 months ago, I notice my hands have had tendencies to turn purple. The biking accident injured s...
1 answer |
Im on dialysis. and im on medication for my high blood pressure.my question is why my pressure never go down even after i took the tablet...
1 answer |
I have been experiencing pain when I take in a larger than normal breath. It feels like a restrictive pain that follows my diaphram. It...
1 answer |
I had angioplasty done approx 1 month ago. Everything seems to be going well except for this annoying kind of pinching sensation in my ...
1 answer |
I have a very sore spot on the inside of my calf. The second day I got another spot about four inches higher in the same vertical line. N...
1 answer |
Can I get pregnant with only my right ovary?
2 answers |
478428 tn?1208029597
My 77 years old husband developed neuropathy in both legs closely following bypass surgery. 6 years later a CT Scan for an aortic aneury...
3 answers |
After months of symptoms limited to my right side (Facial & skin tingling, burning hot right hand, partial muscle spasms, watering right ...
2 answers |
my dad is having to undergo heart bypass surgery in the next few months ..after anigiogram his % were 95,70 and 30 blocked if he doesn'...
1 answer |
254714 tn?1316616955
I have avnrt and need to decide if i'm going to have the procedure done i just want ot know if i decide not to get it done now.. whats th...
2 answers |
21064 tn?1309312333
Just dropping by to say Hello and Welcome!! I'm so happy to see a forum dedicated to PAD. In the past, I directed my questions on the m...
2 answers |
I don't understand these symptoms , I have CAD and High blood pressure since 17, I was also diagnosed with CKD stage three. I fought fal...
1 answer |
Someone close to me: Male 45 had a coronary artery scan. He exercises everyday, is in great shape, and is not overweight, etc. Normal ...
1 answer |
Hi, I have been experiencing the following symptom for years now, kind of grown to live with it but when i ask around nobody else seem...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank