Aa
A
A
Close
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.
41 - 60 (of 380) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a lower back L4L5S1 problem. Symptoms started in the feet, went from numb to burning. Now my feet turn red and burn and the skin i...
1 answer |
Ten months ago I was misdiagnosed with genital herpes and put on valtrex 2 times a day as is protocol for herpes simplex. I actually had ...
1 answer |
I'm curious if anyone has experienced peripheral neuropathy and what was there first experience. My experience started with both and hand...
10 answers |
Does anyone else suffering with peripheral neuropathy feel numbness in the lower part of the face?? Almost the same effects as having tha...
2 answers |
I am not a diabetic. I was told I have nerve damage . A shooting pain from my wrist to my elbow that feels like torture . All I do is scr...
1 answer |
Hello I have been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy and was wondering if when I walk my legs seem to feel so heavy...I am now noticing...
4 answers |
I am 28 years old, A non smoker and I am fit and healthy. I train in a gym and also cardio and I have no health issues. I suffer with twi...
2 answers |
I have a pinched nerve resulting from shoulder replacement surgery. The shoulder has healed well but I have tingling and burning from my...
1 answer |
My current neuro saw small white matter sub cortical lesions on an MRI from a couple years ago. I am 26, is this normal? And how does he ...
2 answers |
764549 tn?1234549054
I have been diagnosed and been on disability for two years. The pain in my body just keep getting worse,,and we have to keep raising the ...
11 answers |
Dear Friends: Kindly let me jump in: My feet began feeling as if I was wearing socks ( when I wasn't - only in the AM ), 2) my fee...
2 answers |
Please help me. I really need some advice and opinions. I'm so terrified and scared. First off, I have a problem with alcohol for the pas...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with idiopathic small fiber neuropathy. I have been taking 40 mg of simivistatin for the past 13 years. My symp...
1 answer |
I had rotator cuff surgery 3 weeks ago, no more shoulder pain but the pain from my forearm to the wrist is excruciating especially when a...
1 answer |
I have a lot of burning in top of my head. also it feels like a lot of pressure. like I have something tied around my head. I can't hear ...
1 answer |
pnh
over many years i have been having numerous problems from back pains cramps depression anxiety fatuige etc etc . latley things have bee...
1 answer |
I've been told that most insurance companies won't pay for neural scans if the doctor or PA codes the procedure as CPT code 95904 because...
1 answer |
Ms
Why does my left leg and arm shake on one side of my body after sitting long? Usually when I stand up, I need to stand still for a few m...
1 answer |
For several weeks now my right arm has been giving me problems. As I remember it, it started waking up one morning and my shoulder feeli...
4 answers |
I'm 17 and for a few years now I've been having, occassionally, some severe cramps in my legs - mainly at night. Sometimes I flexed my fo...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...