Aa
A
A
Close

Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

61 - 80 (of 373) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
what is the best daily dosage of lyrica for neuropathy? Bad case.
jackie1932 | Last answer
I have been dx'ed by my neurologist as having BCFS back in August, however I still keep having other symptoms that my neurologist never has been able to explain as being part of BCFS, such as joint pain, especially in the hands, swelling...
Mark1968 | Last answer
What can an orthopedic doctor do for involuntary muscle spasms in the foot caused by nerve damage?
Lucybear40 | Last answer
I have a pain in my right shoulder and know it is in the front of the arm. I hurts when I try to straighten it out. I haven't been to doctor yet, trying to see if it will subside...Any suggestons on what's the cause?
Belnda97218 | Last answer
i have calf muscle pains non stop for about 10 months now my ankles swell up my feet always cold
casilda | Last answer
I'm not diabetic but I have severe Neuropathy. I am 43. In 02 had hyst .. In 06 I had 2 strokes.. I have severe numbness and pain in my feet and my calves feel like they are always swollen and hard. But to touch they are not.. Just feels...
gstrukel | Last answer
what does...... very large acute central and left paracentral disc extrusion seen at C6-7 level causing indentation on the ventrolateral cord surface and more significant marked impingement of the exiting left C7 nerve root .....mean.i j...
vishal778 | Last answer
5254643_tn?1365635349
I have an extreme pereferal neuropathy that Ive been taking opiates for 10 years. I stopped them and the pain is very extreme. I am now taking high dose of neurontin. I want off the drugs. Isnt there a surgry to stop th pain, If so how d...
pauliegrizz777 | Last answer
What am I to do at home after the Peripheral Nerve Block procedure on my shoulder? Can I take the sling off and move my injured arm around?
Sw33tthunder | Last answer
what could be wrong if u get shooting eletrical pain on right side of timple
Lovelee2 | Last answer
I am 48 years old and have shingles on my right but cheek from the waist to the lower cheek. I have had shingles about 40 times in the same area. They are some times very painful and some times there not bad. I always know when there goi...
mtnchickmb | Last answer
For the last couple of months when I run or walk fast my right leg gets stiff and is painful to continue. I have been running for 5 miles almost everyday and walking fast for 3 miles daily. My leg gives out from under me when running and...
anita0118 | Last answer
why do i have fluild on finger tips with extreme pain and swollen fingers
shell533 | Last answer
2131366_tn?1352814065
Lower back pain many years. Now when I lay down my legs go numb and are painful and ideas?
Pink6464 | Last answer
4995644_tn?1362085096
I apologize, but I may not be able to express my question in a few words. My problem is loss-of-sleep via neuropathy. An Electromyography procedure(EMG) performed 10 years ago predicted I would have carpal-tunnel syndrome in wrists and a...
mallory97 | Last answer
I just received a prescription for gabapentin gel 6% for neuropathy in my feet. What time of day is best to apply the gel to get maximum benefit?
Mitch8448 | Last answer
Feet and legs burn swollen ankles been to so many doctors what is wrong with me lot of pain
cher482 | Posted
Is there such a thing as encasement surgery for a damaged sciatic nerve (from pregnancy)? I had a damaged ulner nerve encased with very positive results.
Jrlb | Posted
I am looking for someone who specializes in a relatively rare condition called Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability... and more specifically either Cramp Fasciculation syndrome or Isaacs syndrome (neuromyatonia). Chances are it will be ...
Mark8888 | Last answer
right above my knees is so raw. there is no rash,but i can't stand anything to rub against them.Haven't done anything to cause this pain.
squirl59 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources