Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By cher482 Blank
Feet and legs burn swollen ankles been to so many doctors what is wrong with me lot of pain
By Jrlb Blank
Is there such a thing as encasement surgery for a damaged sciatic nerve (from pregnancy)? I had a damaged ulner nerve...
Rascal729Nov 02, 2012
texasgal777Oct 15, 2012
Nedge73Oct 06, 2012
skeetelmore65Sep 20, 2012
skeetelmore65Sep 20, 2012
By Mark8888 Blank
I am looking for someone who specializes in a relatively rare condition called Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability... ...
By squirl59 Blank
right above my knees is so raw. there is no rash,but i can't stand anything to rub against them.Haven't done anything...
By JennE77 Blank
what is the danger of my left hand being numb and painful after several years of adderall abuse and what is the phy...
By tiff302 Blank
my sister just had surgery to remove a pituatary gland tumor and now is in icu on a ventilator and also having fluid ...
NebraskaguyOct 07, 2012
Nedge73Oct 06, 2012
By schultp Blank
I experience 'zinging' nerve pain randomly, in places like my upper arm, my leg and top of foot simultaneously, like ...
By ladyrae1434 Blank
i am 27 and my hands go numb and tingle all the time. i also feel a vibration sensation in my abdomen. what could th...
By ladyrae1434 Blank
i am a 27 year old male and my hands are numb and it feels like my body is vibrating in my abdomen area
3446061_tn?1347403018
By zebamite Blank
My boyfriend had a motorcycle wreck on 7/25/2012. He broke so many bones. He broke 8 ribs, one of which punctured hi...
By mezzy Blank
Can bilateral central canal stenosis at l4/5 be cured. Also got facet joint disease. Live in Scotland thanks for any...
By hotshot3inpa Blank
43 m smoke drink inactive, pain startered beside spine in lower neck, moved out west to a shanty under my L shoulder ...
By blondebomber579 Blank
I received a Tetanus Shot it hurt for two weeks then i was getting muscle spasms in my Arm. Now i feel like there ...
By JoAnn1950 Blank
I have chronic Lyme, spinal stenosis and am being treated with antibiotics, pain meds. I have acute chronic leg pain,...
By Shonniepoo Blank
I am a 41yrs. young female that recently had carpaltunnel surgery on both hands earlier this year, now my pinky finge...
By rbruton Blank
I have had constant muscle cramping and twitching all over my body, but mainly in my face, arms, and back. The crampi...
rbrutonAug 02, 2012
SonjiagJun 10, 2012
By LorilyAK Blank
Last night was the third night I woke up with an arm that was "dead" from the shoulder to the tips of my fingers. It ...
pnh
By jeanigirl Blank
What is PNH....
By docmax66 Blank
is there any known cases of RFA use for neurogenic "bowel" and if so what percent have been successful?
By blondie21554 Blank
I am 22 years old and about 2 months ago i was diagnosed with Bell's Palsey. It took about 2-3 weeks for recovery. I ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank