Aa
A
A
Close
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.
61 - 80 (of 379) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2131366 tn?1352814065
I have restless legs syndrome (was confirmed on sleep study) now when I lay down my legs also start to go numb and are painful? Lower bac...
3 answers |
I'm 17 and suffer from peripheral Neuropathy which is being investigated. My doctor has given me fluoxetine and for a while I had all th...
2 answers |
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ACQUIRE P.AD. AS A RESULT OF DEGENERATIVE DISC DISEASE. WHAT ROLL IF ANY DOES (D.D.D.) PLAY WITH REGARD TO (P.A.D.)?
4 answers |
I'm a 60 year old male that is very active. I fractured my ankle 9 months ago and just found out that it never healed (non-union). I have...
2 answers |
230948 tn?1235847929
uk2
Hi All i've been ill for nearly 3 yrs now i thought i had MS but tests are negative i am going to see a neuromuscular consultant who s...
5 answers |
Sir, i am 43 yr old working lady in delhi, india. i need your advise. i have been observing for two weeks that, in a day, i feel ten tim...
1 answer |
what is the best daily dosage of lyrica for neuropathy? Bad case.
2 answers |
I have been dx'ed by my neurologist as having BCFS back in August, however I still keep having other symptoms that my neurologist never h...
17 answers |
What can an orthopedic doctor do for involuntary muscle spasms in the foot caused by nerve damage?
1 answer |
I have a pain in my right shoulder and know it is in the front of the arm. I hurts when I try to straighten it out. I haven't been to doc...
2 answers |
i have calf muscle pains non stop for about 10 months now my ankles swell up my feet always cold
1 answer |
I'm not diabetic but I have severe Neuropathy. I am 43. In 02 had hyst .. In 06 I had 2 strokes.. I have severe numbness and pain in my f...
3 answers |
what does...... very large acute central and left paracentral disc extrusion seen at C6-7 level causing indentation on the ventrolateral ...
1 answer |
5254643 tn?1365635349
I have an extreme pereferal neuropathy that Ive been taking opiates for 10 years. I stopped them and the pain is very extreme. I am now t...
1 answer |
What am I to do at home after the Peripheral Nerve Block procedure on my shoulder? Can I take the sling off and move my injured arm around?
1 answer |
what could be wrong if u get shooting eletrical pain on right side of timple
1 answer |
I am 48 years old and have shingles on my right but cheek from the waist to the lower cheek. I have had shingles about 40 times in the sa...
1 answer |
For the last couple of months when I run or walk fast my right leg gets stiff and is painful to continue. I have been running for 5 miles...
1 answer |
why do i have fluild on finger tips with extreme pain and swollen fingers
1 answer |
2131366 tn?1352814065
Lower back pain many years. Now when I lay down my legs go numb and are painful and ideas?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...