Aa
A
A
Close

Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

81 - 100 (of 373) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
what is the danger of my left hand being numb and painful after several years of adderall abuse and what is the physiological cause exactly?
JennE77 | Posted
my sister just had surgery to remove a pituatary gland tumor and now is in icu on a ventilator and also having fluid removed from her brain as well as loss of function on her left side is thi normal?
tiff302 | Posted
I experience 'zinging' nerve pain randomly, in places like my upper arm, my leg and top of foot simultaneously, like all at the same time, then it goes away. There isnt anything at the spots where the stabbing/zinging nerve pain happens....
schultp | Last answer
i am 27 and my hands go numb and tingle all the time. i also feel a vibration sensation in my abdomen. what could this be?
ladyrae1434 | Posted
i am a 27 year old male and my hands are numb and it feels like my body is vibrating in my abdomen area
ladyrae1434 | Posted
3446061_tn?1347403018
My boyfriend had a motorcycle wreck on 7/25/2012. He broke so many bones. He broke 8 ribs, one of which punctured his lung. His liver was lacerated and his spleen was damaged. He tore all ACL muscles in his right knee. His back was brok...
zebamite | Posted
Can bilateral central canal stenosis at l4/5 be cured. Also got facet joint disease. Live in Scotland thanks for any help
mezzy | Posted
43 m smoke drink inactive, pain startered beside spine in lower neck, moved out west to a shanty under my L shoulder blade, then daniel boon went farther west and is now residing at the westend rotor club(cup) where the shoulder ends not...
hotshot3inpa | Posted
I received a Tetanus Shot it hurt for two weeks then i was getting muscle spasms in my Arm. Now i feel like there is electric shock running through my arm and my thumb and arm is numb. Can i get nerve Damage from this?
blondebomber579 | Posted
I have chronic Lyme, spinal stenosis and am being treated with antibiotics, pain meds. I have acute chronic leg pain, and extremely poor muscle control. I noticed that the fingernail bed has changed from mostly pink to mostly white. This...
JoAnn1950 | Posted
I am a 41yrs. young female that recently had carpaltunnel surgery on both hands earlier this year, now my pinky finger and part of my ring finger is starting to go numb on both hands. I was diagnosed with ddd with L4, L5 S1 disc bulging...
Shonniepoo | Posted
I have had constant muscle cramping and twitching all over my body, but mainly in my face, arms, and back. The cramping is so bad that it causes my shoulders to involuntarily shrug all day long.I have had this issue since I was a baby. D...
rbruton | Posted
Last night was the third night I woke up with an arm that was "dead" from the shoulder to the tips of my fingers. It felt like it weighed 50 pounds & I could not move it at all. I was able to shake it awake, but it had been laying on my ...
LorilyAK | Last answer
pnh
What is PNH....
jeanigirl | Posted
is there any known cases of RFA use for neurogenic "bowel" and if so what percent have been successful?
docmax66 | Posted
I am 22 years old and about 2 months ago i was diagnosed with Bell's Palsey. It took about 2-3 weeks for recovery. I had it on the left side of my face, now not even a month since ive recovered and i woke up today with the bells palsey j...
blondie21554 | Posted
I take B-12 shots and I am still getting worse with my foot numbness is there another B-12 test that shows if I am defient in other Vitamins that go with B-12?
Ross1940 | Last answer
I have severe pain deep inside my right siatica in my buttocks. when I put any weight on my right leg it is sheer agonizing pain. it feels like a stabbing and grinding. I am 64 years old and retired. sometimes I fall because right leg gi...
conniebeseau | Last answer
so i saw someone had posted something similar but my question is my pain starts in the top of the right shoulder goes through the right bicep and sometimes into my fingers on my right hand. i have seen two diffrent orthos and both say t...
wardawg8126 | Posted
He moves his fingers toes legs hands involuntarily without pain for 30/40 years now.Even in his sleep. Cannot stay still for more than a few moments even with great effort.When he thinks the movement is more vigorous. When he talks his ...
bapi557 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...