Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

101 - 120 (of 377) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I take B-12 shots and I am still getting worse with my foot numbness is there another B-12 test that shows if I am defient in other Vitamins that go with B-12?
  Posted
I have severe pain deep inside my right siatica in my buttocks. when I put any weight on my right leg it is sheer agonizing pain. it feels like a stabbing and grinding. I am 64 years old and retired. sometimes I fall because right leg gi...
  Posted
so i saw someone had posted something similar but my question is my pain starts in the top of the right shoulder goes through the right bicep and sometimes into my fingers on my right hand. i have seen two diffrent orthos and both say t...
  Posted
He moves his fingers toes legs hands involuntarily without pain for 30/40 years now.Even in his sleep. Cannot stay still for more than a few moments even with great effort.When he thinks the movement is more vigorous. When he talks his ...
  Posted
Last week I noticed my ring finger on my left had started twitching. The next day my hands felt like they were shaking but you couldn't see it. Now my feet and hands and tingling and cold. I was at the doctor on Friday and he ran bloo...
  Posted
treatment for begnin cramps fiscilation syndrome can it be treated
  Posted
recently i have had emg and test showed no pulse in top of left foot inside calf and groin areas can someone tell me what that means...sometimes i will wake from dead sleep because my foot is freezing...also knots in all parts of that si...
  Posted
2792668 tn?1340129601
.Hello, I am a 50 year old female. I've been pretty healthy up til about 8 months ago. I started having saliva gland problems then every week or two would get more symptoms, I started getting twitching, lung problems, larnyx problem...
  Posted
i was shocked by live wires at my job in my hand a year and a half ago and my fingers are curled and i have no feeling in my thumb and lots of pain and weakness i was told that it was diabetic neuropathy but i was not like this before th...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with small fiber neuropathy 1 1/2 years ago. I continue to experience burning pain at different parts of my body especially at my feet. I take neurotin, cymbalta, and amiitriptyline during the day. I am still in pain so I...
  Posted
cervical herniation
  Posted
i think im suffering from a vagus nerve because i was in a bad snowboard accident and landed on my right shoulder,neck, and head. after the accidents about two months later im suffering from fast heart beats,mid chest pain,lightedness an...
  Posted
Could the vibration be cause by 18% spondylothesis?
  Posted
can a c5-7 fusion cause neuropathy in the feetI? I will include the c3-4 in the fusion at a later as it's needed, but the neuropathy on the bottom of my feet is extremley bothersome. Help Laura
  Posted
do you all think that peripheral neropathy sufferers are not treated seriously by so called health pro's.? i do, and i would like to hear your story.
  Posted
I've never been tested to see exactly if its PNH (was recommended an anti-epileptic drug by a doctor for RLS once). My symptoms have seemed pretty steady over the past 3 or so years. If my calves are in a relaxed position, you can quite ...
  Posted
My legs pain severely when they are exposed. They don't even have to be exposed much. Even if I am wearing pants that are 3 quarters length or pants with flare at the bottom, air will go inside it and my legs starts to pain after a while...
  Posted
My husband has a herniated disc at L-5. He has had two steroid injections under anesthesia in the last two weeks. Now he has no pain in his back, but sometimes cannot feel his foot for weight bearing and wakes up every night with a sev...
  Posted
280418 tn?1306329510
It all started Aug 06. One toe got numb, then the others and then it progressed to a glove and stocking distribution of burning pain. It waxes and wanes. Dec. 06 I had could barely press the brake pedal in my car. I was 30. Fast forw...
  Posted
Can anyone interpret this chart for me? It goes with my previous posting: Left Sup Peron Anti Sensory (Ant Lat Mall) 14cm ((NR)). Normal peak (ms)...5.0 Site1....14cm Site2...Ant Lat Mall Dist (cm)....14.0 Norm Vel (...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...