Aa
A
A
Close
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.
101 - 120 (of 384) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have chronic Lyme, spinal stenosis and am being treated with antibiotics, pain meds. I have acute chronic leg pain, and extremely poor ...
I am a 41yrs. young female that recently had carpaltunnel surgery on both hands earlier this year, now my pinky finger and part of my rin...
I have had constant muscle cramping and twitching all over my body, but mainly in my face, arms, and back. The cramping is so bad that it...
Last night was the third night I woke up with an arm that was "dead" from the shoulder to the tips of my fingers. It felt like it weighed...
2 answers |
pnh
What is PNH....
is there any known cases of RFA use for neurogenic "bowel" and if so what percent have been successful?
I am 22 years old and about 2 months ago i was diagnosed with Bell's Palsey. It took about 2-3 weeks for recovery. I had it on the left s...
I take B-12 shots and I am still getting worse with my foot numbness is there another B-12 test that shows if I am defient in other Vitam...
5 answers |
I have severe pain deep inside my right siatica in my buttocks. when I put any weight on my right leg it is sheer agonizing pain. it feel...
1 answer |
so i saw someone had posted something similar but my question is my pain starts in the top of the right shoulder goes through the right b...
He moves his fingers toes legs hands involuntarily without pain for 30/40 years now.Even in his sleep. Cannot stay still for more than a ...
Last week I noticed my ring finger on my left had started twitching. The next day my hands felt like they were shaking but you couldn't ...
treatment for begnin cramps fiscilation syndrome can it be treated
recently i have had emg and test showed no pulse in top of left foot inside calf and groin areas can someone tell me what that means...so...
2792668 tn?1340129601
.Hello, I am a 50 year old female. I've been pretty healthy up til about 8 months ago. I started having saliva gland problems then ev...
1 answer |
i was shocked by live wires at my job in my hand a year and a half ago and my fingers are curled and i have no feeling in my thumb and lo...
I was diagnosed with small fiber neuropathy 1 1/2 years ago. I continue to experience burning pain at different parts of my body especial...
cervical herniation
i think im suffering from a vagus nerve because i was in a bad snowboard accident and landed on my right shoulder,neck, and head. after t...
Could the vibration be cause by 18% spondylothesis?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources