Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Molly352 Blank
My thumb feels like it's got an electric shock going through it after I had acupuncture for a frozen shoulder. How lo...
By dogotela Blank
twiching of the hands fingers,have DM T2 diagnosed 3weeks ago,post MI 3 1/2 months ago on Rx post stent...reasons?
mr
By dean770 Blank
hi i have tingling inside my head and down the side of my face
NarbleNov 10, 2011
By Nickeyw Blank
This is about my 12 year old son who has severe aching and tingling in his legs if he stands in one place of even a s...
NarbleNov 10, 2011
FurballsMomNov 09, 2011
By Holly_Tabitha Blank
Do Fentanil patches cause vertigo? I am taking Gabapentin and my Vertigo is getting worse. I want reduce this and won...
NarbleNov 08, 2011
Coldplay82Sep 13, 2011
Coldplay82Sep 13, 2011
By wallies Blank
I have taken a multi-vitamin regularly for about 18 months and now have significant peripheral neuropathy. I fear I w...
NarbleNov 08, 2011
By linda1958607 Blank
I have been having this itching, prickly sensation where it hits my different times during the day and night. so inte...
NarbleNov 08, 2011
By Barbarabarmore Blank
I have had a chronic cough for several months. When I cough I get hard pains in back of the neck that sends electric ...
NarbleNov 08, 2011
Red_StarNov 04, 2011
By cassie1985 Blank
I know i need to go see a neurologist but am waiting for my ins to start. I hope I can get some medical advice on her...
By subodh59 Blank
what dose it mean `abnormal signal intensity involving right posterior parietal region which appear hyperintense on T...
1873831_tn?1320361901
By nurseratchett727 Blank
I had a PLIF with plating in Aug. 2009 with ongoing complaints of pain and radicular symptoms. After having a radiofr...
DraglaisOct 30, 2011
spk2010Apr 14, 2010
cookykackyown1Sep 14, 2009
garygirlFeb 18, 2009
Shark2009Jan 25, 2009
By onfire Blank
Hi my name is D and I am a 39 year old female with two children who has an approximate 22 month year history of the f...
By Colboy117 Blank
I suffer from peripheral neuropathy, normally with little pain, but recently have experienced severe stinging pain at...
By charlie1963354 Blank
What does it mean by prominent disc space narrowing with Schmorl;s nodes and broad-base disc bulge. and hypertrophied...
By PaintedBlue Blank
Ok to keep this as short as I can here is the background. 7/8/11 I went in for a Laproscopic Lysis of Endometri...
By solidtearz Blank
Hi, my dad just went to get an MRI scan because he has been experiencing numbness, difficulty gripping with his left ...
By Coldplay82 Blank
I was on anti tb drugs for 6 months for a silent lymph node in my chest assumed to be tb.now since the treatment and...
By yenoom Blank
My right index finger has been numb for three week and my right arm is in severe pain. I am already on Gabapentin 12...
By dconn55 Blank
When I purse my lips, my right eye closes; why is that?
By ClarenceHoffy Blank
I have a crawling sensation under my skin behind the left ear. Do I need to be concerned?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank