Aa
A
A
Close
Pet Behavior Problems Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Behavior Problems & Therapy.
21 - 40 (of 147) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This may seem like a dumb question but I was wondering why my cat likes to kneed his paws on me. He is fixed. I was wondering more of w...
3 answers |
787406 tn?1339206783
I rescued a female Schnauzer age 7 months old and she went into heat before i could get her to the vet to get her spayed. And this week m...
2 answers |
I have a male Betta fish that i got about 2 years ago. We keep him in a 1 gallon, open topped tank. It's pretty normal for my fish to be ...
1 answer |
Got this cat at 8 or 9 weeks old. He was one of two kittens born with a tail. He was fixed when he was ready. He is potty trained but ...
1 answer |
This is our 3rd black lab. We're having a few issues with him and we're hoping he'll grow out of some of them, but could use some advice...
2 answers |
1193880 tn?1264890465
my dog is constantly licking the bricks of our home. usually he`s very obedient, except when he starts licking the bricks, then he`s in h...
2 answers |
1098760 tn?1266451497
my pup was corrected by my male counterpart for apparently being to 'rough' with the Big german shep pup. he then proceeded to go pee ove...
2 answers |
1098760 tn?1266451497
Shes eating her runs. why is this happening? Is this a dog to be put down. shes otherwise Very healthy. shes stressed. I know that much.
3 answers |
My cat has taken to eating cotton and wool and paper lately ! what is wrong with her? please help!!!!
1 answer |
My dog constantly licks my leg. It seems like when he is nervous or somebody comes around me. Is this normal?
2 answers |
Hi. My dog has really been acting strangely. She is eating, drinking, etc. She has always been afraid of certain noises, and alot of co...
1 answer |
My 13yr old male cat is in good health although he has recently shown signs of earlt "kitty dementia" ( getting lost in the house, can't ...
1 answer |
My dog is a 10m german shepard/hound mix and i can't take him anymore....he is crate trained at night and when we are not home because ot...
1 answer |
six months ago we adopted two cats both males (7yrs, 3mo). We already had a female age 9. The kitten has been attacking the female for t...
My adult male dog goes outside to pee, but occasionally comes inside afterwards and pees (squats) on the carpet in a room we are not in a...
1 answer |
746512 tn?1388811180
My old cat is becoming a brat at night and I can't get her to stop. She just starts crying and howling for no reason in the middle of th...
1 answer |
My dog is two years old and has recently had problems with twitching/shaking/spasms. It seems to happen when he lays down to relax, but c...
1 answer |
Ok, the family dog has been like nipping a lot recently. In early November he bit someone, he nipped at our neighbor once in december, nd...
1 answer |
Hi my dog Baloo is a year old this month and has always been a bit of a fussy eater since we got him last September as his previous owner...
1 answer |
881363 tn?1345323495
i have a 4year old cat, shes the smallest of our 5 others, they are all family, mom,dad and brother and sister, she is really aggressive...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now