Aa
A
A
Close
Pet Behavior Problems Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Behavior Problems & Therapy.
61 - 80 (of 147) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
8 years (and 3 moves) ago merged two households and two cats, male and female approximately the same age. Male cat has been pooping outs...
1 answer |
I have 2 Jack Russell's. The oldest is Jackson. and then there is mossy... Mossy had always chewed up socks and other clothing. but ju...
2 answers |
3 weeks ago I found a 7 mos. old female cat who is possibly pregnant. I found her in a parking lot. I already have a 2 1/2 yr. old, spaye...
1 answer |
im not sure if this is a problem or just a characteristic but each time i bring my dog inside before sitting down he always puts his h...
1 answer |
We have a five-year-old Boston Terrier - male- who still has the energy of a new puppy. I would literally describe him as hyperactive. ...
2 answers |
I have a rescued "pit bull bait dog". We received her when she was ~ 10 wks old. Starving, scarred, fighting over food. She is dog agres...
1 answer |
I recently rescued a pregnant, stray cat I had her spayed right away, at which time the vet estimated her to be 1-3 years old. I alread...
1 answer |
My bird has been pulling out her feathers. She has completely pulled out her red tail. Her wings are short. She is eating ok and drinki...
2 answers |
I have 2 male cats who are driving me nuts. I don't want to get rid of them so I'm hoping for help. In the first case I have a 4 year ...
1 answer |
How do I stop our dog from running to the door barking wildly when anyone, even someone from our household comes to the door?
1 answer |
My 13yr old female cat washes compulsively and pulls out her own hair. Sometimes she pulls all the hair off her legs and her belly. Her...
1 answer |
I have 2 Labradors and the 1 is eating the others poop. What in the world would make her do this???? YUK!
2 answers |
370181 tn?1428180348
Thelma is an approxiamtely 2 y/o female Mini-Doxie. She was rescued from a puppy mill where she had been kept outside, in a crate, for p...
2 answers |
Hi! I have a 6 year old yorkie whom I adore! Probelms is he "marks" all over the house. He goes outside to do his business but he stil...
2 answers |
1068422 tn?1293687853
Hi, Last month my husband and I adopted Solly from a Bassett Rescue. He is a beautiful and healthy senior citizen. In Sols previous li...
1 answer |
740456 tn?1260453409
Hi, This is about my almost 3 year old shepherd mix, Roxy. We took a roadtrip this weekend to visit some of my boyfriends family. ...
2 answers |
I have an excellent hunting dog. Six months ago she gave a birth to 8 pubbies and for a reason they all die. After that my dog is not act...
1 answer |
Hi my new kitten is more lively than any kitten I've owned or even seen! She climbs my legs (with claws), and most disturbing she's chew...
2 answers |
1034371 tn?1252570840
can anyone help me. We have just got a gorgeous puppy 2 weeks ago. He has been very good up untill now and I don't know what to do with h...
3 answers |
My cat has started to poop outside of the litter box. Sometimes 3 times a day. She also likes to poop on my son's clothes if he leaves ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now