Pet Behavior Problems Forum

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Behavior Problems & Therapy.

61 - 80 (of 147) questions
8 years (and 3 moves) ago merged two households and two cats, male and female approximately the same age. Male cat has been pooping outside his litter box ever since. He will occasionally use the litter box but his habits do not seem r...
biermans | Last answer
I have 2 Jack Russell's. The oldest is Jackson. and then there is mossy... Mossy had always chewed up socks and other clothing. but just in the last 3 weeks Jackson has started chewing on clothing. and peeing on the bed skirt and any ...
Jhays84 | Last answer
3 weeks ago I found a 7 mos. old female cat who is possibly pregnant. I found her in a parking lot. I already have a 2 1/2 yr. old, spayed female. The introduction was gradual, I kept the kitten (Ellington) in a separate room for the fi...
slowbud | Last answer
im not sure if this is a problem or just a characteristic but each time i bring my dog inside before sitting down he always puts his head to the ground in nearly does a full roll before he lays down...he cant just sit down normally ...
tara_michael | Last answer
We have a five-year-old Boston Terrier - male- who still has the energy of a new puppy. I would literally describe him as hyperactive. He'll play like crazy, stop to rest for a bit and then be rearing to go again. Quite honestly I wis...
tiredpoet | Last answer
I have a rescued "pit bull bait dog". We received her when she was ~ 10 wks old. Starving, scarred, fighting over food. She is dog agressive, often bullying other's away from their food dish, behaviors like that. With us she is just a b...
susanall | Last answer
I recently rescued a pregnant, stray cat I had her spayed right away, at which time the vet estimated her to be 1-3 years old. I already had a beautiful but old Siamese cat, who, at 17 years old, is very set in her ways. Although I ha...
CosieandSparkle | Last answer
My bird has been pulling out her feathers. She has completely pulled out her red tail. Her wings are short. She is eating ok and drinking water ok. we do not know what to do. I know this is a behavorial problem for greys but she was ...
Selina420 | Last answer
I have 2 male cats who are driving me nuts. I don't want to get rid of them so I'm hoping for help. In the first case I have a 4 year old neutered male tabby who keeps urinating on rugs. He is not spraying he is actually just squattin...
tigersab | Last answer
How do I stop our dog from running to the door barking wildly when anyone, even someone from our household comes to the door?
DaleDen | Last answer
My 13yr old female cat washes compulsively and pulls out her own hair. Sometimes she pulls all the hair off her legs and her belly. Her skin looks fine. Could it just be an obsessive compulsive disorder? She has been doing this off a...
poppy97 | Last answer
I have 2 Labradors and the 1 is eating the others poop. What in the world would make her do this???? YUK!
Honeybee867 | Last answer
Thelma is an approxiamtely 2 y/o female Mini-Doxie. She was rescued from a puppy mill where she had been kept outside, in a crate, for probably most of her life until her rescue at 9 months of age. We also own a rescued German Shepard X...
RubyWitch | Last answer
Hi! I have a 6 year old yorkie whom I adore! Probelms is he "marks" all over the house. He goes outside to do his business but he still makes drip spots all over. The corners of chairs, table legs......He is also quite the Mama's Boy...
Susan615 | Last answer
Hi, Last month my husband and I adopted Solly from a Bassett Rescue. He is a beautiful and healthy senior citizen. In Sols previous life he was a breeder and lived in a kennel. He now sleeps in his tent in our bedroom and lives in th...
legalgirl5 | Last answer
Hi, This is about my almost 3 year old shepherd mix, Roxy. We took a roadtrip this weekend to visit some of my boyfriends family. We ended up leaving the dogs in the car for a bit while we were visiting one of his relatives. One o...
Shara21 | Last answer
I have an excellent hunting dog. Six months ago she gave a birth to 8 pubbies and for a reason they all die. After that my dog is not active anymore. I am taking her on the field and she just stays by my side and does not do anytging. Pl...
con77 | Last answer
Hi my new kitten is more lively than any kitten I've owned or even seen! She climbs my legs (with claws), and most disturbing she's chewing on paper! She has lots of toys, and I make a point of having play time with her when I get up i...
chelan3 | Last answer
can anyone help me. We have just got a gorgeous puppy 2 weeks ago. He has been very good up untill now and I don't know what to do with him. He is pull and biting everything in site, he has dug out all the flower containers in the garden...
catinahat | Last answer
My cat has started to poop outside of the litter box. Sometimes 3 times a day. She also likes to poop on my son's clothes if he leaves them laying on the floor. I do have another cat that does not have this problem. We had a German S...
oscarbaby | Last answer
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now