Aa
A
A
Close
Pet Behavior Problems Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Behavior Problems & Therapy.
81 - 100 (of 147) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 3 month old kitten will not stop sucking on my 10 month old bulldog (who lays down and lets her nurse) Her poor nipples are red and ir...
1 answer |
Can a puppy have adhd?
1 answer |
I recently noticed my cat peeing in the bathroom sink. She has always been fascinated with the bathroom and is the first one in if the do...
1 answer |
We have had this puppy (rescued) for about 6 weeks. She has started in the past couple of weeks with chewing on the other dog's hair (4 ...
4 answers |
for the past few days my dog has come to me crying, acting like she has an irrateable throat. I have felt her throat and checked inside m...
1 answer |
Help! My dogs have had a difficult time being potty trained without us being completely on top of it! It's endless. I FINALLY discover...
1 answer |
Sorry for the double post. I realized that my first post was on the wrong forum, and assume it will be deleted. My cat (medium length ...
2 answers |
I rescued a 3yr old Puddie last Dec. and he was fine. I thought perhaps adopting a kitten would keep him company. They liked each other i...
1 answer |
My savannah monitor has been bobbing/thrashing his head around along with dragging his back legs sometimes. What would be wrong and how t...
2 answers |
1017154 tn?1251246405
why can you not put your arms around this dog ?
2 answers |
1006070 tn?1250403156
unfortunatly, i've been a horrible mom to miles davis. he's been through two moves already this year -- one in a car for two hours, and w...
2 answers |
Bandit is constantly licking the fur off his belly. The vet derm thought it was allergies and we put him on a hypo-allergenic diet but th...
5 answers |
874521 tn?1424120397
I took this cat in about the age of one year, I think he had been treated fairly roughly by the some younger kids than began biting and w...
6 answers |
306455 tn?1288865671
I have 2 dogs, a Pit and a Rotty, both I have been raised since they were puppies. I have a few problems with each of them , but I"ll put...
4 answers |
Hello! I have two older cats, one who is 14 (Nutmeg) and one who is 9 (Mittens). The older has always been docile, to an extreme. She wi...
14 answers |
184420 tn?1326743408
i have an appt to put my dog down tomorrow morning...we have had him almost 12 years and on and off the entire time he has growled at my ...
2 answers |
749293 tn?1233191706
2 of my schnauzers are from the same litter of pups when i bought them back. One has a particular annoying habit of eating up for poo par...
3 answers |
How can I get her to use a litter box instead of the corners of my floor?
2 answers |
980811 tn?1248491149
My dog will smell his food first..then (sometime will) shovel the bowl with his nose..sometime covers it with the rug that's under the b...
1 answer |
My younger cat bites the older cat on the neck in a sexual position. The older cat cries when this happens. Does this have something to...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now