Aa
A
A
Close
Pet Behavior Problems Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Behavior Problems & Therapy.
101 - 120 (of 147) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I rescued an 8-week old kitten who is now 10 weeks old. I also have a 3-year old cat. I kept them separated for 2 weeks because the kit...
1 answer |
My younger cat has claimed dominance in the household. But he is still doing behaviors that I am thinking might be realted to this. He ...
1 answer |
168348 tn?1379360675
Hello, This year, for no apparent reason, my dog now barks and is scared even after a thunderstorm has passed. She barks and barks no...
4 answers |
669502 tn?1350429459
all of a sudden my dog started getting these spells that last for 1 or 2 minutes....she'll go off balance onto the floor and then when sh...
1 answer |
I have a very aggressive dog... she goes after every dog she sees and bit one on the weekend. What do I do?
2 answers |
850029 tn?1238861420
I bought my little Yorkie to teach my old grumpy chihuahua how to be a "dog". His stress and most behaviors have turned around two fold....
1 answer |
Hello! This isn't really a problem, but I'm just curious as to the reason why and if I can do anything to change it. Perhaps I should e...
3 answers |
My dobe is the sweetest dog. He is very socialized-- I swear he would lick attack someone if they broke into our house. He is the happie...
5 answers |
When I got my 2 basenji puppies they had been litter box trained by the breeder. One transitioned fine and is a good boy (as good as a Ba...
3 answers |
Hello! I am at a loss as to what to do with my 2 year old Shih-Tzu. He is our 2nd dog; the eldest is an 8-year-old Shih-Tzu who is a me...
3 answers |
764201 tn?1245619865
I am currently living with my parents (to save) and am being pressured into neutering my 3 y/o border collie mix due to his continuous ne...
8 answers |
I RESCUED MY BASSET HOUND FROM BEING LEFT IN A CRATE TO STARVE TO DEATH.SHE WAS VERY EMANCIATED WHEN I GOT HER.SHE FIGHTS OUR LAB.OVER FO...
2 answers |
193137 tn?1367883663
Whenever we go home to my parents' house, my dogs are so excited to see us that they're out of control. One of them likes to jump on us. ...
2 answers |
I have always had multiple cats. Two or three at a time. This particular old cat is wonderful, but she also /defecates/urinates on th...
3 answers |
I have a 2 year old rat terrier mix who like most is full of energy, He is walked 6 days a week at a fairly fast pace for minimally 45 mi...
1 answer |
483818 tn?1232688372
My cats pees everywhere... She uses her litter box, but pees on anything material i leave on the floor... She has always done this since ...
5 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
Dear Friends, We are glad that you have come to MedHelp's Ask A Veterinarian forums to find out more about your pet’s health or behavi...
The newest additions to our 5 cat family includes a 1.5 yr old and a 9 month old. Both have been with us since 5 weeks old. For the pas...
2 answers |
i recentlyadopted brodee an oes my golden retreiver age 5yrs will not stop trying to viciously attack him they are both neutered please help
2 answers |
My cat will not go #2 in his litter box...he will go right beside it and try to cover it up. He will urinate in the box with no problem ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now