Pet Skin Problems Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Skin Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Rmk122 Blank
Hi i was hoping you could help.. i changed my dogs food last year 09 about march or around that point, About a few mo...
1202811_tn?1265520405
By haven0720 Blank
My dog will not quit scratching. He is leaving bald spots and sores all over him. He doesnt have fleas i have him tre...
By tilley38024 Blank
My Lab has really bad skin problems, he bites and claws all the time .He has a raw circle on his back What can I do ...
By Ray163 Blank
BREATHS HEAVY, HEART BEATS FAST AND SHE SCRATCHES A LOT
By robynday Blank
JJ got fleas from a neighboughs dog in September. The fleas were treated with Advantage and house was treated also. ...
bre3506Jan 26, 2010
bre3506Jan 26, 2010
By wigbert Blank
No testicles are to be noticed,doctor has said there r in the inner part,has also got theriod problem,
By sunflower620 Blank
The last time I took my dog to get groomed he came home with a bald spot on his hind leg. I just thought it was becau...
By SanaB Blank
I've been taking my 13 yr old cocker spaniel to a local vet. for the past 7 mos.to be treated for a persistent, hacki...
By Chrystan Blank
Im not sure why my dog has excessive scratching & oily skin but it makes her stink so bad she can barely go a week wi...
By jean1980 Blank
Harvey is a german shepherd, 2 years old, he is suffering from scabies, or sarcoptes scabae, it's a skin disease, the...
1178508_tn?1266797516
sigmond4Jan 20, 2010
By sigmond4 Blank
My cat had flies but for the past 2 months he has been treated wiyh frontline plus and is flea free. Now he has spot...
By mschlabach Blank
My dog has had a patch of coarse hair that started as a baseball sized patch on top of his shoulder blade. It now co...
By budlea2 Blank
Totally indoor cat with no environmental or food change for 11 years. No fever or other symptoms of a problem. Good a...
By MinieMoo Blank
my dearest kitty Bubbles was last diagonsed with cat Acne, she was given treatment to ease the pain. it worked for a ...
By Terrie_TTC Blank
I have a beautiful maine coon cat, probablly not pure, but, he has a wound on his throat he keeps opening up so I hav...
By Kit03 Blank
I know my dog is allergic to human food. I believe that was what my mother told me. It has been a while since he was ...
1132365_tn?1260297541
By drbonecrusher Blank
My dog was diagnosed with an autoimmune skin disease called Pemphigus foliacius, after 3 months of treatment for skin...
By jamieleigh65 Blank
I have a 4 year old rescue who recently had emergency surgery for an intestinal blockage. When picking him up from t...
By snuffytiger Blank
Will cat food hurt my min pin? He won't stay out of it. I have 2 other cats in house and it is hard to get my min p...
By spotted_pups Blank
My 1 yr old west has been scratch and pulling his hair out since summer and we brought him to the vet once and the...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank