Aa
A
A
Close
Pet Skin Problems Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Skin Problems.
21 - 40 (of 100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi i was hoping you could help.. i changed my dogs food last year 09 about march or around that point, About a few months before christma...
1 answer |
1202811 tn?1265520405
My dog will not quit scratching. He is leaving bald spots and sores all over him. He doesnt have fleas i have him treated every month wit...
1 answer |
My Lab has really bad skin problems, he bites and claws all the time .He has a raw circle on his back What can I do for this?
1 answer |
BREATHS HEAVY, HEART BEATS FAST AND SHE SCRATCHES A LOT
1 answer |
JJ got fleas from a neighboughs dog in September. The fleas were treated with Advantage and house was treated also. JJ was iching consta...
1 answer |
No testicles are to be noticed,doctor has said there r in the inner part,has also got theriod problem,
4 answers |
The last time I took my dog to get groomed he came home with a bald spot on his hind leg. I just thought it was because he was so matted ...
1 answer |
I've been taking my 13 yr old cocker spaniel to a local vet. for the past 7 mos.to be treated for a persistent, hacking cough. Along with...
1 answer |
Im not sure why my dog has excessive scratching & oily skin but it makes her stink so bad she can barely go a week with out a bath & i kn...
1 answer |
Harvey is a german shepherd, 2 years old, he is suffering from scabies, or sarcoptes scabae, it's a skin disease, the vet said, there are...
3 answers |
1178508 tn?1266797516
My cat had flies but for the past 2 months he has been treated wiyh frontline plus and is flea free. Now he has spots on he back, neck, ...
2 answers |
My dog has had a patch of coarse hair that started as a baseball sized patch on top of his shoulder blade. It now covers half of his bac...
1 answer |
Totally indoor cat with no environmental or food change for 11 years. No fever or other symptoms of a problem. Good appetite, very affect...
1 answer |
my dearest kitty Bubbles was last diagonsed with cat Acne, she was given treatment to ease the pain. it worked for a few weeks but now it...
2 answers |
I have a beautiful maine coon cat, probablly not pure, but, he has a wound on his throat he keeps opening up so I have been treating him ...
1 answer |
I know my dog is allergic to human food. I believe that was what my mother told me. It has been a while since he was seen for this condit...
1 answer |
1132365 tn?1260297541
My dog was diagnosed with an autoimmune skin disease called Pemphigus foliacius, after 3 months of treatment for skin fungus. I had never...
1 answer |
I have a 4 year old rescue who recently had emergency surgery for an intestinal blockage. When picking him up from the vet I noticed som...
1 answer |
Will cat food hurt my min pin? He won't stay out of it. I have 2 other cats in house and it is hard to get my min pin to eat his own fo...
1 answer |
My 1 yr old west has been scratch and pulling his hair out since summer and we brought him to the vet once and they gave us a anti-itc...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank