Aa
A
A
Close

Pet Skin Problems Forum

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Skin Problems.

21 - 40 (of 100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi i was hoping you could help.. i changed my dogs food last year 09 about march or around that point, About a few months before christmas i noticed that my dog was getting smelly quite frequently , i try not to bathe my dog too often as...
  Posted
1202811 tn?1265520405
My dog will not quit scratching. He is leaving bald spots and sores all over him. He doesnt have fleas i have him treated every month with frontline. I normally keep him groomed about every month but i havent been able to take hime becau...
  Posted
My Lab has really bad skin problems, he bites and claws all the time .He has a raw circle on his back What can I do for this?
  Posted
BREATHS HEAVY, HEART BEATS FAST AND SHE SCRATCHES A LOT
  Posted
JJ got fleas from a neighboughs dog in September. The fleas were treated with Advantage and house was treated also. JJ was iching constatanty and developed scaling (yellow.white flakes) and was losing his hai and had some leasions on hi...
  Posted
No testicles are to be noticed,doctor has said there r in the inner part,has also got theriod problem,
  Posted
The last time I took my dog to get groomed he came home with a bald spot on his hind leg. I just thought it was because he was so matted they had to shave him down to the skin. Its about the size area of a quarter, There was a little dry...
  Posted
I've been taking my 13 yr old cocker spaniel to a local vet. for the past 7 mos.to be treated for a persistent, hacking cough. Along with this cough, he also has symptoms of a cold like sneezing, congestion, wheezing and cold in his eyes...
  Posted
Im not sure why my dog has excessive scratching & oily skin but it makes her stink so bad she can barely go a week with out a bath & i know baths arent good for animals weekly...Ive tried switching her food & that didnt work Ive tried se...
  Posted
Harvey is a german shepherd, 2 years old, he is suffering from scabies, or sarcoptes scabae, it's a skin disease, the vet said, there are miniature mites or hives living in my dog's skin. They already give all the medicine, but harvey i...
  Posted
1178508 tn?1266797516
My cat had flies but for the past 2 months he has been treated wiyh frontline plus and is flea free. Now he has spots on he back, neck, and sides that he constantly licks. Some of the spots are raw and bloody at times. What could be w...
  Posted
My dog has had a patch of coarse hair that started as a baseball sized patch on top of his shoulder blade. It now covers half of his back. Every where else he has wonderful soft hair. I asked the vet if it could be ringworm, since my ...
  Posted
Totally indoor cat with no environmental or food change for 11 years. No fever or other symptoms of a problem. Good appetite, very affectionate. Purrs even when in pain. Cut lip 2 months ago on a cat food can. It was bleeding but seems...
  Posted
my dearest kitty Bubbles was last diagonsed with cat Acne, she was given treatment to ease the pain. it worked for a few weeks but now it is becoming worse. on her back (by her tail) are these scabby spots and they seem to be speading to...
  Posted
I have a beautiful maine coon cat, probablly not pure, but, he has a wound on his throat he keeps opening up so I have been treating him myself since we can't afford another vet visit right now so i put guaze pads and med tape on him, i ...
  Posted
I know my dog is allergic to human food. I believe that was what my mother told me. It has been a while since he was seen for this condition. My family keeps feeding him human food even though they know he allergic to it. I do what i can...
  Posted
1132365 tn?1260297541
My dog was diagnosed with an autoimmune skin disease called Pemphigus foliacius, after 3 months of treatment for skin fungus. I had never heard of this disease until he was diagnosed. It apparently has a 50% mortality rate, mostly beacau...
  Posted
I have a 4 year old rescue who recently had emergency surgery for an intestinal blockage. When picking him up from the vet I noticed some sensitive areas on his back which I assumed were from pre-surgery shots. A week after the surgery...
  Posted
Will cat food hurt my min pin? He won't stay out of it. I have 2 other cats in house and it is hard to get my min pin to eat his own food. The other question is about non-scalely bare spots on his chest. He is bothered with fleas and ...
  Posted
My 1 yr old west has been scratch and pulling his hair out since summer and we brought him to the vet once and they gave us a anti-itch med and an recover med too but we finished it in 3 weeks and he seemed to get worse....he's been s...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now