Aa
A
A
Close
Pet Skin Problems Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Skin Problems.
41 - 60 (of 100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We just adopted Penny last week. Our vet says she may have allergies and put her on benadryl 25 mg (she weighs 16 lbs) twice a day until...
2 answers |
Hi, My dog Mindy is a 2 year old Dachshund she has been getting these red bumps on the bottom of her paws and I'm not really sure how to ...
1 answer |
My miniature Schnauzer has started developing little pea sized lumps just under the skin surface about 8 months ago, he only has about 5 ...
1 answer |
I recently got a dog (English Bulldog) and her previous owner informed me about the hair that is growing back on her chest. I guess the o...
1 answer |
I got medication for my dogs inflammed 3rd eye lid. The medication just went through the wash because it was in a pocket of a robe, and t...
1 answer |
Hello, Is there any dog shampoo that contain just natural ingredients? Jeff
10 answers |
1067022 tn?1257777362
Me cat has been sufferening from moderate to sever Right ear pain all his life. He scratehes at it and some of the fur is gone from the o...
1 answer |
My dog has the sore on here ear. It looks like a zit. But its hard. The skin is raised around an area where a white hard substance is sti...
1 answer |
My toy poodle keeps scratching and licking her breasts and vulval area and now they are red and sore.She has been spade a year ago as she...
1 answer |
We took him to the vets because of a sore leg/limping and he was given a shot of metacam and a course of BioClav. His front leg (the sor...
1 answer |
My 9 year old cat has several lumps on her chest - some on her nipples, one in on her lower abdomen. Each one is about half an inch in si...
1 answer |
1116033 tn?1258848354
What is exactly Malassezia Dermatitis, how is contracted and is it catchy by other animals or humans? What is the cause?
1 answer |
So I have a 10 year old cocker spaniel and he recently acquired a nasty flea infestation. I did not have any flea medicine on him when he...
2 answers |
1105203 tn?1259278674
my poor cat is pulling out his till he has his back and back side a solid nasty sore
1 answer |
874521 tn?1424120397
last year my cat broke out in facial sores that later proved to be essinoplic plaque. he had i depo medrol 40mg injection and a food ch...
13 answers |
one of my dogs eyes has turned blue and the other one is turning blue i would like to know what i can do about this!
1 answer |
942557 tn?1272698419
Sun afternoon i was bathing my Peke with Malesab shampoo and he started acting unusual then his neck started swelling.He was acting very ...
3 answers |
My poor boy is always itchy. He chews his feet, tail and back nonstop. He's taken off chunks of his fur before, and right now has no fur ...
1 answer |
688845 tn?1325185836
I have a 5 year old Shepard mix. He was neutered when he was about 11 weeks old. Last night, I was rubbing his belly and noticed a hard l...
5 answers |
She scratching and she has lost of hair bites at her skin. Will just a warm oat meal bath help her?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now