Aa
A
A
Close

Pet Skin Problems Forum

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Skin Problems.

41 - 60 (of 100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We just adopted Penny last week. Our vet says she may have allergies and put her on benadryl 25 mg (she weighs 16 lbs) twice a day until he rechecks her on 1/7. The rescue organization wrote me and said benadryl was not safe; to use ...
  Posted
Hi, My dog Mindy is a 2 year old Dachshund she has been getting these red bumps on the bottom of her paws and I'm not really sure how to discribe it but, they tend to go away but they keep coming back, I've taken her to the vet and they'...
  Posted
My miniature Schnauzer has started developing little pea sized lumps just under the skin surface about 8 months ago, he only has about 5 or so. Is this common for MS, cause my moms older MS has the same ones. Should I get one biopsied?
  Posted
I recently got a dog (English Bulldog) and her previous owner informed me about the hair that is growing back on her chest. I guess the owner before her said the VET told her to bather her everyday and caused her hair to fall out. Now sh...
  Posted
I got medication for my dogs inflammed 3rd eye lid. The medication just went through the wash because it was in a pocket of a robe, and the wash had had detergent and bleach. Thankfully the cap was on, is this safe to still adminster to ...
  Posted
Hello, Is there any dog shampoo that contain just natural ingredients? Jeff
  Posted
1067022 tn?1257777362
Me cat has been sufferening from moderate to sever Right ear pain all his life. He scratehes at it and some of the fur is gone from the outside. Left ear is ALWAYS normal. We have been to the vets about 6 times for this problem and they ...
  Posted
My dog has the sore on here ear. It looks like a zit. But its hard. The skin is raised around an area where a white hard substance is sticking out. The skin is not discolored in any way that I know of. The white hard portion looks like a...
  Posted
My toy poodle keeps scratching and licking her breasts and vulval area and now they are red and sore.She has been spade a year ago as she is a rescue dog. She saw a vet 3 weeks ago and had 2 teeth removed.
  Posted
We took him to the vets because of a sore leg/limping and he was given a shot of metacam and a course of BioClav. His front leg (the sore one) is getting better but our cat is now very lethargic, uninterested in food (he is usually rave...
  Posted
My 9 year old cat has several lumps on her chest - some on her nipples, one in on her lower abdomen. Each one is about half an inch in size with several tiny ones around them. Sort of like the sun and little planets around it. The ones u...
  Posted
1116033 tn?1258848354
What is exactly Malassezia Dermatitis, how is contracted and is it catchy by other animals or humans? What is the cause?
  Posted
So I have a 10 year old cocker spaniel and he recently acquired a nasty flea infestation. I did not have any flea medicine on him when he got it. I have been moving a lot so the medication just slipped my mind and as soon as I noticed fl...
  Posted
1105203 tn?1259278674
my poor cat is pulling out his till he has his back and back side a solid nasty sore
  Posted
874521 tn?1424120397
last year my cat broke out in facial sores that later proved to be essinoplic plaque. he had i depo medrol 40mg injection and a food change to a hypo allergenic dry food. It broke out again in March 09..injection repeated broke out...
  Posted
one of my dogs eyes has turned blue and the other one is turning blue i would like to know what i can do about this!
  Posted
942557 tn?1272698419
Sun afternoon i was bathing my Peke with Malesab shampoo and he started acting unusual then his neck started swelling.He was acting very off balance and his color was getting pale.I immediatley gave him a tsp of Benadryl ,he weighs 12.6l...
  Posted
My poor boy is always itchy. He chews his feet, tail and back nonstop. He's taken off chunks of his fur before, and right now has no fur in between his toes. Sometimes he also shows what looks like hives or something on his belly, but th...
  Posted
688845 tn?1325185836
I have a 5 year old Shepard mix. He was neutered when he was about 11 weeks old. Last night, I was rubbing his belly and noticed a hard lump right below his penis. It was hard to the touch and looked distended. After a few minutes of me ...
  Posted
She scratching and she has lost of hair bites at her skin. Will just a warm oat meal bath help her?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now