Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Pet Skin Problems Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Skin Problems.
61 - 80 (of 100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My dog was spray by a skunk two weeks ago and a couple of days after that his skin in the areas (face, fron legs and neck) that the skunk...
1 answer |
Our dog Ally was seen at the beginning of the month to determine why one ear seems to be giving her problems. History shows one case of a...
1 answer |
hello, I have a 51/2m american bull dog. lately he has these hives/welts/raised bumps. we thought it was from the plastic kennel, so we c...
1 answer |
675923 tn?1296241611
I have an 8 yr old Cairn Terrior. When my husband & I groomed her last we shaved her hair to a 1/4 inch. It was then that we discovered b...
2 answers |
1045213 tn?1253463890
My little girl Penny is a 5 year old Lab/Mix Rescue and is having problems with her pads cracking and other skin issues also Fleas we hav...
8 answers |
dnm
My male dog just was neutered and following surgery after he was home a week I noticed that the hair around his one eye is missing and th...
1 answer |
My cat is losing weight and and hair on butt area
1 answer |
he has a sore on his spine I have been treating with neosporin and peroxide. He is a stray and kind wild. It's not the first sore on hi...
1 answer |
My dog Koke has severe hair loss, he was given a urine test and blood test, and he was given antibiotics. He still has hair loss and am ...
2 answers |
996946 tn?1503252712
What can we do about a ripped off front foot pad. He is a stray but a sweet one. He must have done it chasing a car. The Vet gave us so...
1 answer |
I would like some help! My cat repeatedly scratches the fur and skin under his R ear. He is free of fleas or mites. It is just under the ...
2 answers |
My dog is constantly licking his paws and body. Every time he does this he hacks and coughs like he has a hairball in his throat. He ha...
4 answers |
I noticed a foul odor when i picked up my cat i had oozing infecton and a large hole from his side te size of a dime almost. there is a h...
1 answer |
My bullie has a bump that is under her right eye. I pop it with a needle and clear fluid comes out and some blood , then it gets boggy bu...
2 answers |
My dog has a bump and his front leg on the front of it. It looks like all of the hair is gone and is going up his leg. First it turns p...
1 answer |
I recently bought a puppy. After 4 days of ownership I took him for his routine vaccinations etc at the vets. I queried his flaky skin, t...
3 answers |
My dog has scaps under his armpits and itches there. We brought him to the vet because he wouldn't stop itching under one arm and the col...
1 answer |
683609 tn?1226768577
I'm not sure if this is actually allergy related... About two weeks ago my dog started chewing on his foot, and now there is no fur betwe...
3 answers |
What could cause my cat to have dandruff?
1 answer |
Which do you feel is better in controlling an out of control flea situation? the cat has had a reaction to fleas- which we put on frontli...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.