Pet Skin Problems Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Skin Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By suess64740 Blank
My chihuaha has been biting, scratching and pulling her hair out lately. I took her to the vet and they advised she ...
By catgirl1 Blank
My beautfiul grey haired cat's furr is changing color- turning a brownish color mostly on her sides and back. It has ...
By MisIndy Blank
My dog has had these bumps on his skin for quite some time. Every time I take him to the vet they say something diff...
746058_tn?1248348265
By kbennj Blank
I have a 4 yr old great dane that has always had sensetivies to foods. We have always fed holistic high quality food...
JaneinAZJul 31, 2009
By saint168 Blank
Lately, my dog is getting smelly very soon after I gave her a bath, usually within a week. It used to take 2 month b...
By vickimorgan Blank
I have a lab and in the summer he gets very bad sores on him , he licks it raw and it smell bad. and he looses his fu...
By babybear357 Blank
has a boston terrier gave to me a cuple months ago she is the sweetest little dog she loves to go bye bye ..the quest...
gsimJul 30, 2009
By jilluan Blank
She is constatnly scratching, no sign of fleas, use a monthly flea topical medicine. I give her a bath about once a m...
10947_tn?1281407852
By Med Help Blank
Dear Friends, We are glad that you have come to MedHelp's Ask A Veterinarian forums to find out more about your pe...
By Sugarbutt811 Blank
We had a flea epidemic last summer.... it took a while to get under control, but we did, and it included shaving both...
By Zepherillas Blank
Thought it was an injury of some sort. First "scab" fell off then it reformed and another bump has come up. No itch...
FaeMommaJul 23, 2009
By FaeMomma Blank
Taysien is a shelter dog he stayed with another family and the dog that they owned had an ear issue they said was a y...
By griffie127 Blank
I am a vet tech and this is about a clients cat that passed away i was wondering if we could have done anything else ...
By skimme02 Blank
My Mustang is getting eaten-up by flys and now fungas on his face and chest. I'm using fly spray, SWAT, washing his s...
By rachelNJ Blank
About 3 days ago my dogs face looked alittle swollen, under his eyes, I figured maybe he was tired or allergies. Last...
By peanut409 Blank
My dog contacted red mange after he broke his leg about 3 months ago and we have been fighting this ever since. He wa...
612876_tn?1355518095
By Heiferly Blank
Every summer my German Pointer mix goes through the same horrible cycle of allergies with the skin on her underbelly....
535089_tn?1400677119
By Mollyrae Blank
Hello: I have a 6 year old Cat that in the last year has developed skin sores. I have had her to the vet every oth...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank