Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Pet Skin Problems Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Skin Problems.
81 - 100 (of 100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My chihuaha has been biting, scratching and pulling her hair out lately. I took her to the vet and they advised she had fleas and that w...
1 answer |
My beautfiul grey haired cat's furr is changing color- turning a brownish color mostly on her sides and back. It has been happening for a...
1 answer |
My dog has had these bumps on his skin for quite some time. Every time I take him to the vet they say something different. From normal ...
1 answer |
746058 tn?1248348265
I have a 4 yr old great dane that has always had sensetivies to foods. We have always fed holistic high quality foods but he never seems...
3 answers |
Lately, my dog is getting smelly very soon after I gave her a bath, usually within a week. It used to take 2 month before my dog would s...
2 answers |
I have a lab and in the summer he gets very bad sores on him , he licks it raw and it smell bad. and he looses his fur around the spots ,...
1 answer |
has a boston terrier gave to me a cuple months ago she is the sweetest little dog she loves to go bye bye ..the question I have is that s...
1 answer |
She is constatnly scratching, no sign of fleas, use a monthly flea topical medicine. I give her a bath about once a month. she is mainly ...
2 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
Dear Friends, We are glad that you have come to MedHelp's Ask A Veterinarian forums to find out more about your pet’s health or behavi...
We had a flea epidemic last summer.... it took a while to get under control, but we did, and it included shaving both cats as we couldn't...
1 answer |
Thought it was an injury of some sort. First "scab" fell off then it reformed and another bump has come up. No itching and no pain when...
1 answer |
Taysien is a shelter dog he stayed with another family and the dog that they owned had an ear issue they said was a yeast infection of th...
3 answers |
I am a vet tech and this is about a clients cat that passed away i was wondering if we could have done anything else or what you thought ...
1 answer |
My Mustang is getting eaten-up by flys and now fungas on his face and chest. I'm using fly spray, SWAT, washing his skin with Benzidine, ...
1 answer |
About 3 days ago my dogs face looked alittle swollen, under his eyes, I figured maybe he was tired or allergies. Last night his mouth was...
1 answer |
My dog contacted red mange after he broke his leg about 3 months ago and we have been fighting this ever since. He was dipped 2 weeks ago...
1 answer |
612876 tn?1355518095
Every summer my German Pointer mix goes through the same horrible cycle of allergies with the skin on her underbelly. There's very littl...
1 answer |
535089 tn?1400677119
Hello: I have a 6 year old Cat that in the last year has developed skin sores. I have had her to the vet every other month with no rea...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now