Aa
A
A
Close
Pet Skin Problems Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Skin Problems.
81 - 100 (of 100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My chihuaha has been biting, scratching and pulling her hair out lately. I took her to the vet and they advised she had fleas and that w...
1 answer |
My beautfiul grey haired cat's furr is changing color- turning a brownish color mostly on her sides and back. It has been happening for a...
1 answer |
My dog has had these bumps on his skin for quite some time. Every time I take him to the vet they say something different. From normal ...
1 answer |
746058 tn?1248348265
I have a 4 yr old great dane that has always had sensetivies to foods. We have always fed holistic high quality foods but he never seems...
3 answers |
Lately, my dog is getting smelly very soon after I gave her a bath, usually within a week. It used to take 2 month before my dog would s...
2 answers |
I have a lab and in the summer he gets very bad sores on him , he licks it raw and it smell bad. and he looses his fur around the spots ,...
1 answer |
has a boston terrier gave to me a cuple months ago she is the sweetest little dog she loves to go bye bye ..the question I have is that s...
1 answer |
She is constatnly scratching, no sign of fleas, use a monthly flea topical medicine. I give her a bath about once a month. she is mainly ...
2 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
Dear Friends, We are glad that you have come to MedHelp's Ask A Veterinarian forums to find out more about your pet’s health or behavi...
We had a flea epidemic last summer.... it took a while to get under control, but we did, and it included shaving both cats as we couldn't...
1 answer |
Thought it was an injury of some sort. First "scab" fell off then it reformed and another bump has come up. No itching and no pain when...
1 answer |
Taysien is a shelter dog he stayed with another family and the dog that they owned had an ear issue they said was a yeast infection of th...
3 answers |
I am a vet tech and this is about a clients cat that passed away i was wondering if we could have done anything else or what you thought ...
1 answer |
My Mustang is getting eaten-up by flys and now fungas on his face and chest. I'm using fly spray, SWAT, washing his skin with Benzidine, ...
1 answer |
About 3 days ago my dogs face looked alittle swollen, under his eyes, I figured maybe he was tired or allergies. Last night his mouth was...
1 answer |
My dog contacted red mange after he broke his leg about 3 months ago and we have been fighting this ever since. He was dipped 2 weeks ago...
1 answer |
612876 tn?1355518095
Every summer my German Pointer mix goes through the same horrible cycle of allergies with the skin on her underbelly. There's very littl...
1 answer |
535089 tn?1400677119
Hello: I have a 6 year old Cat that in the last year has developed skin sores. I have had her to the vet every other month with no rea...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now