Aa
A
A
Close
Phobias Community
Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder where one has a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no actual danger. Discuss topics including social phobias, claustrophobia and treatment options.
1 - 20 (of 145) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1222635 tn?1366399886
for as long as i can remember, i have had a fear of floor collapse. i think it started when i was little and read in the newspaper that ...
9 answers |
So I was watching a tv show and someone mentioned that they could stab someone with a needle without them knowing and a week later they w...
1 answer |
17962197 tn?1461821218
Hi...M 32 year old female born with phobias...I have some unexplainable fear n anxiety when I even think about pain,needles, surgeries,...
Hi! Ive been married for about 2 years and im still a virgin. We have tried intercourse but my husband doesnt know what to do and also i ...
Is anyone familiar with the fear of smelling bad? It brings on An awkward social anxiety . I avoid close encounters even if it means walk...
I have a panic attack feeling on penis when doing sex and can't finish and penis becomes small. Is it psychogenic or is it physical? Wh...
My exposure was in August sex without condom. Girl said 100 time she is clean. I keep calling her and get assurance. Them after some time...
Does anyone else have emetophobia? I have a horrible fear of food borne illness's mainly as you normally don't throw up with the flu once...
1 answer |
16361457 tn?1449656421
All my life I have never slept alone with lights out. I am 20 years old and its only getting worse. Now, even I sleep with my boyfriend, ...
What can i do for my teen daughter who was diagnosed with school phobia? It seems that the school system does not understand that this d...
68 answers |
Hello everyone, I have been with my partner for about 5 years (we are both approaching 30), but recently he has expressed an interest ...
52 answers |
I have had this same type of panic attack since I was 15. I am now 54. I just had one tonight after being at Thanksgiving dinner with t...
I faint when i see needles and freak out and start crying. I refuse to have kids because of needles. Im not scared of child birth at all ...
7 days ago my boyfriend fingered me more than 1 time but he was being a little rough when he fingered me. Then he later on I touched his...
I'm 14 i never had sex or let a guy touch me. I do masturbate. The only places I masturbate are in my bed or in the showertub floor. I ha...
1 answer |
11816830 tn?1421305851
Does anybody else not leave the house because of birds? I hate everything that flies, but birds are so common and everywhere im afraid im...
2 answers |
I went to the doctors office yesterday and had a red/slightly bleeding pimple on my left arm. They wrapped the velcro around my arm to ta...
I'm new to this site but I'm desperate for help. I'm 19 years old (female) if that even matters. My mom has a severe phobia of driving so...
2 answers |
I m 20.I have moderate depressive episode and social phobia. I could not speak with my friends well. I feel very fear when speak with the...
Hello , I suffer from social anxiety and I would really appreciate your advice regarding my situation. I have used propranolol for over ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Phobias Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank