Aa
A
A
Close
Phobias Community
Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder where one has a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no actual danger. Discuss topics including social phobias, claustrophobia and treatment options.
1 - 20 (of 159) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay basically, i'm 15 and i can't sleep alone. Most of the time i sleep in my sisters bedroom, but she is beginning to get annoyed with ...
3 answers |
1222635 tn?1366399886
for as long as i can remember, i have had a fear of floor collapse. i think it started when i was little and read in the newspaper that ...
17 answers | 2 comments |
Please just remove question and don't ban my account if it is felt excessive. I believe my scare of HIV has turned into a phobia. I teste...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay so here is my story i'm 22 years old , i don't like being traped in a room or a place but i''ve never experienced a panic or anythin...
1 answer |
How can I get over a phobia. I have a very weird phobia, i always have the fear of some bug or creature flying in my ear. I never wear my...
3 answers |
I have an overwhelming anxiety and think the lab technician poked me with a infected needle on purpose when I had labs drawn about 3 week...
3 answers | 11 comments |
20146022 tn?1493513073
Is anyone else afraid of rain, and how do you cope with that?
Hello everybody, I am 19 years old and my sleeping issues started about some months ago...Every night i sleep around 6am bcs everytime i ...
|
I have had OCD since I can remember. I now have developed a phobia of needles. I work in a health care setting (hospital) where shots ar...
1 answer |
I am going to lose my life soon and most importantly my family's love. Even my parents think I am very selfish and odd person. I was abso...
1 answer |
For the past few months I have had what has developed into a severe, irrational fear of food and having an allergic reaction. I have no a...
1 answer |
Hello. I'm Katie. I'm 16 and I have one major problem. That is my phobia of sick, whenever I meet new people, I jump everytime they cough...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I do take Inderal for public speaking (40Mg). It works for me but i have side effects take usually last for a week after taking a single ...
What can i do for my teen daughter who was diagnosed with school phobia? It seems that the school system does not understand that this d...
68 answers |
24/M/USA For as long as I can remember I have had a fear of getting a severe or deadly disease. This has led me on frequent doctor vis...
Hi! Ive been married for about 2 years and im still a virgin. We have tried intercourse but my husband doesnt know what to do and also i ...
1 answer |
Is it normal for me to fear my period I always feel really scared and self conscious that people will be able to tell and it makes everyt...
So I was watching a tv show and someone mentioned that they could stab someone with a needle without them knowing and a week later they w...
|
17962197 tn?1461821218
Hi...M 32 year old female born with phobias...I have some unexplainable fear n anxiety when I even think about pain,needles, surgeries,...
Is anyone familiar with the fear of smelling bad? It brings on An awkward social anxiety . I avoid close encounters even if it means walk...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Phobias Community Resources